Batman v Superman

Started by CanookieWookie, April 19, 2015, 08:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jor el

My God this looks BAD

What Would Scooby Do ?

mortlock

irratebass

Some people in Chicago got an early viewing and they are saying this is a great film, and all the Affleck haters will be silenced.....I'll find out on Saturday

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Living a Burt Reynolds lifestyle on Mac Davis budget

GodShifter

Quote from: irratebass on March 22, 2016, 11:53:14 AM
Some people in Chicago got an early viewing and they are saying this is a great film, and all the Affleck haters will be silenced.....I'll find out on Saturday

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Word is it's pretty good and Affleck is a score as Batman. I'll have to check it out for myself very soon.

agent of change

The only thing I ever liked Affleck in was when he played a dumb fuck in Good Will Hunting.

But I am open to hating him in a new Batman movie.
We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

mortlock

you guys need to get off afflecks balls. he kicked ass as daredevil.

Jor el

Affleck was great in Dazed & Confused. Other than that - he can fuck right off.

What Would Scooby Do ?

CanookieWookie

Affleck was very very good as Batman.  I dare say as good as Michael Keaton or better.  I was very surprised.

mortlock

Quote from: CanookieWookie on March 25, 2016, 12:22:52 PM
Affleck was very very good as Batman.  I dare say as good as Michael Keaton or better.  I was very surprised.
I figured he would be good. Did the movie blow.

Jor el

Not as much as the Rolling Stones

What Would Scooby Do ?

retardgroove

CanookieWookie

Quote from: mortlock on March 25, 2016, 01:19:04 PM
Quote from: CanookieWookie on March 25, 2016, 12:22:52 PM
I figured he would be good. Did the movie blow.

No. The movie was good.

Jor el

Your movie opinions can not be trusted.

What Would Scooby Do ?

GodShifter

I thought the movie was entertaining (and I generally hate super hero movies). I know shit about DC lore but found the movie enjoyable despite its long running time and my general ignorance of the characters and what not. Affleck is good and the movie was fun.  

Jor el

Are you joshing me?
   It seems like you're joshing around.

What Would Scooby Do ?

black

Ice T was the best Batman ever.

(forward to .30)
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

CanookieWookie

Quote from: Jor el on March 25, 2016, 04:48:45 PM

Your movie opinions can not be trusted.

What movie have I been wrong about?

Jor el

I think my comment was fueled by PIZZA RAGE

What Would Scooby Do ?

CanookieWookie

O.k.  I was a bit sad, but now I'm feeling better - knowing it was the pizza. 

Batman v Superman is better than Man of Steel - so use that as a kind of judgement on whether you think you can watch it.

mortlock

interesting. i like man of steel. honestly it was the only superman movie ever made that i liked.

MadJohnShaft

Some days chickens, some days feathers

mortlock

dude i work with just spent his entire lunch break breaking this movie down and telling me how bad it sucked every step of the way.

bbottom

I just got back from it and I thought that it was pretty good. I don't get what all of the bitching is about

mortlock

you might not be a conna sewer of fine movies.

irratebass

Quote from: mortlock on March 28, 2016, 11:51:28 PM
interesting. i like man of steel. honestly it was the only superman movie ever made that i liked.

DUDE!!!!???

Superman II?????? C'mon!!!

I seen Bats Vs Supes this past Saturday and really enjoyed it. I thought Affleck was doing Frank Miller's Return Of The Dark Knight and played it well.

Jeremy Irons is NO Michael Cain though.

I heard that Affleck has already written a script to the Batman movie.....bring on Suicide Squad now
Living a Burt Reynolds lifestyle on Mac Davis budget