Breaking Bad

Started by Jor el, July 14, 2011, 12:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demon Lung

My girlfriend told me that she read that Walter died. That's cool, he was a scumbag to the highest degree. A lot of New Mexicans are just like that.

notjhawnshaft

Yes demon dumb, that's exactly how New Mexicans are.
Christ.
Go eat some more Play-Doh and vote for Chris Christy.

Again

"...Have him open a yogurt shop or some shit.

That's your answer for everything, isn't it?
This isn't Arrested Development, you fucking hippie.
"I dunno man. I scored pretty high on the IQ text in school."
the idiotic blowhard, demon lung, representing the results of the No Child Left Behind mandate

Demon Lung

I don't live in Chris Christies state...

strangelight

i am very excited about the better call saul spin-off. i hope huell and bill burr are in it. todd might be in that too, right? running a soda shop and putting rat poison in the cherry coke.

juan11

Quote from: notjhawnshaft on September 30, 2013, 06:05:59 PM

"...Have him open a yogurt shop or some shit.

That's your answer for everything, isn't it?

Guilty.  :-[
srl = advancing our core selves in the spirit to be best

RAGER

Who's got their advance tickets for "Need for Speed"? huh? ..........anybody?....huh? anybody?..............
No Focus Pocus

Dead Joe

If Better Call Saul is a prequel, hopefully that means more Mike Ehrmantraut (sp?).

whoshotthefrog

If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

Jor el

Dear Mister Cranston.

I wanted to write you this email - so I am contacting you through Jeremy Barber - I take it we are both represented by UTA. Great agency.

I've just finished a marathon of watching "BREAKING BAD" - from episode one of the First Season - to the last eight episodes of the Sixth Season. [Ed note: There are in fact five seasons of Breaking Bad; this might have been wishful thinking.] (I downloaded the last season on AMAZON) A total of two weeks (addictive) viewing.

I have never watched anything like it. Brilliant!

Your performance as Walter White was the best acting I have seen - ever.

I know there is so much smoke blowing and sickening bullshit in this business, and I've sort of lost belief in anything really.

But this work of yours is spectacular - absolutely stunning. What is extraordinary, is the sheer power of everyone in the entire production. What was it? Five or six years in the making? How the producers (yourself being one of them), the writers, directors, cinematographers.... every department - casting etc. managed to keep the discipline and control from beginning to the end is (that over used word) awesome.

From what started as a black comedy, descended into a labyrinth of blood, destruction and hell. It was like a great Jacobean, Shakespearian or Greek Tragedy.

If you ever get a chance to - would you pass on my admiration to everyone - Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Aaron Paul, Betsy Brandt, R.J. Mitte, Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Steven Michael Quezada - everyone - everyone gave master classes of performance ... The list is endless.

Thank you. That kind of work/artistry is rare, and when, once in a while, it occurs, as in this epic work, it restores confidence.

You and all the cast are the best actors I've ever seen.

That may sound like a good lung full of smoke blowing. But it is not. It's almost midnight out here in Malibu, and I felt compelled to write this email.

Congratulations and my deepest respect. You are truly a great, great actor.

Best regards

Tony Hopkins.
What Would Scooby Do ?

strangelight

of course gomie (the worst actor in the bunch) is the one who leaked the letter. but that is still totally effing cool.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

black

Yeah, and not a really good one.

He also does a local "variety" show (http://www.theafterafterparty.com/) that's fairly weak, but is a really nice guy and does a lot of philanthropic stuff.
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

neighbor664

Quote from: Jor el on May 15, 2017, 11:53:12 PM

Quote from: neighbor664 on September 06, 2011, 12:46:48 PM

Id totally be into a  Gus prequel.

We are now getting a bit of that in Better Call Saul. Still would dig a look yet further back.