The food and drink forum blog thread.

Started by RAGER, April 22, 2013, 11:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAGER

I thought I remembered years ago that there weren't Mexican joints around you. Sometimes that gas statio/back of a store types fukn rule.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Made a small batch of kraut. This tool doesn't work as good as a sharp knife. Oh well

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Quote from: RAGER on March 08, 2019, 12:39:08 PM
I thought I remembered years ago that there weren't Mexican joints around you. Sometimes that gas statio/back of a store types fukn rule.
theres a few places but most are barely a step above taco bell.

RAGER

Been sick the last few days. I got the chance to leave work early so I came home and made some spicy dip to burn it out.

Nam Jim Jaew

No Focus Pocus

sleestak

Killing threads is my business and business is good.

kokojones

Quote from: sleestak on March 12, 2019, 07:13:51 AM
*Emissions toilet gif*

^Needs the 100,000 Leagues Under My Nutsack batboy decal.

renfield

Tonight some Fucking Steaks. I dunno if I'm going do them unadulterated or prepare a sauce bourdelaise. Or maybe I'll just pour the sauce over the green beans eh? 

mortlock

damn. i need to see the finish. the money shot. 

renfield

mortlock

renfield

oh my god i'm fucking dying it's so good

pics later

Jor el

I thought you were a Vegetablarian?

What Would Scooby Do ?

renfield

I actually got the giggles eating this, all euphoric and shit. Weed deprivation does strange things to the human psyche. Somebody gofundme a better pan

NSFW:

renfield

The sauce wasn't really appropriate for green beans, not enough bite. It really is the sort of subtle sauce that's appropriate to put on a really nice cut of meat. I should have added a dash of mustard, methinks. Still, this was a fucking treat.

Quote from: Jor el on March 14, 2019, 12:28:03 AM

I thought you were a Vegetablarian?

Ha! Is that a slant on my essjaydoubleyouism? Nah, I'm an immoral piece of shit just like the rest of us

mortlock

sweet baby jesus on the dying cross of death.

renfield

cheers my brothers and sisters, tonight was most victorious

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

RAGER

Fuck yeah ! And some amaro too. Done right.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Egg katsu sando at Giraffe Goods.  Se Yamhill, Portland

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

Bro. Righteous

Muff man, good egger salad needs chives or at the very least green onion chopped fine.
...seems like a fail.
I ain't drunk - I'm just drinkin...

Muffin Man

It had fresh chopped garlic init. Not sure how well that worked but I could taste it. I'll try chives next. By golly, I can grow those!

RAGER

Chives are starting to come up. It got to 62 yesterday. Gonna be close to 70 this weekend.
No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man