The food and drink forum blog thread.

Started by RAGER, April 22, 2013, 11:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleestak

Quote from: mortlock on September 08, 2020, 06:47:01 PM
5 out of 5 stars. Id eat the fuck out of that. Fuck the cream. Im lactose intol.
I thought you love Genesee Cream!?
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

mortlock

theres no lactose in cream ale. but you already knew that.

Muffin Man

Muffin Man absorbes lactos through his veins

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

Cool use of the long bean. That greens soup is right up my alley, looks incredible. That pile-o-chicken!

Muffin Man

Legendary pictoral. I'm thinking about coffee tables.

Muffin Man

Someday tell us about that stainless pan, upkeep, etc, chef.

I need to pull a shaft and throw money at the Wolf. Kitchen makever; sub basement to roof exqaust. Have to install a propane tank, what a pain.

Muffin Man

Evening portfolio of Reposada, NY Strip peppered mit Rufus Teague SS, golden potato alfredo, fishsauce surprise drizzle hard-boiled egg (godlike), asparagas curls.

mortlock

Wonderful evening portfolio. Wonderful presentation. Godlike.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Me and her were just talking about that. Soups, stews, pasta dishes. I love fall and winter.

RAGER

Quote from: Muffin Man on September 11, 2020, 12:20:37 AM
Someday tell us about that stainless pan, upkeep, etc, chef.

I need to pull a shaft and throw money at the Wolf. Kitchen makever; sub basement to roof exqaust. Have to install a propane tank, what a pain.

I've got a couple of those pans. I use them for wet stuff primarily like braising and poaching. Stuff that needs a hard hot sear goes in cast iron or carbon steel.

Two things are holding me back from going gas or maybe three. I've not had a bunch of time off. If my industry tanks I'll need money so I don't really want to spend much. Also there's the logistics of propane and shortages. Don't want that to be my only source. If things level out and earnings potential stays where I'm at Then I'll feel comfortable let loose some dough.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Is that what you were talking about last night?

Muffin Man

Good lord I love that stuff. Peanut sauce in the broth is it? I see the beans.

RAGER

No. The sauce has tahini. You can chop peanuts to add on top if you want.
No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

The peanut sauce broth I was thinking of was Pho, Northern, if I recall. Can't find a pic but it was a rich peanut sauce broth with rare beef slices.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus