track listing:

1. Witch Burning
2. My Sweet Jane
3. Why
4. You Can't Run My Life
5. You're Just a Dream
6. Bare Tree
7. Drifter

Been really getting into this album lately.  it is truly a lost early 70's Holy Grail of dark doom riffs and eerie Moog synth (the Moog they used had the serial number of 0023).Singer even sounds kinda like Rob Halford at points,screaming way before Halford. anybody else heard this???

Love everything about it.

Isabellacat

this song rocks....that Moog really trips me out lol.

SpaceTrucker

Sounds like a cross between coven and bloodrock. With a little synth for good measure.

And that moog is trippy.

Isabellacat

Yea they're really groovy. Peace. \ /m

Isabellacat

Mr. Blue

I picked up the '99 repress of this on 180 gram vinyl today.  It is amazing.
3 reasons why James said that his Black Sabbath record was important:
"First it scared the shit out of me. Second, it crushed the fuck out of all the peace'n'love'n everything's groovy bullshit that was still hanging around in the early seventies. And third, my friends moms wouldn't let them own it

Damocles74

Redditor Lucis Aeternae

Mr. Blue

Peoria, IL.  $25.00 it was a steal.  Totally could not pass it up.
"First it scared the shit out of me. Second, it crushed the fuck out of all the peace'n'love'n everything's groovy bullshit that was still hanging around in the early seventies. And third, my friends moms wouldn't let them own it

libertycaps

Took me awhile, but i'm warming up to this.
The crazy synth sounds are worth the price of admission alone. Creepy-crawly.

Mr. Blue

It's worth tracking down a copy if you can find one.  I'm sure you may be able to find one on ebay or something.  Definitely worth the cash though.

cool pooch guy

Excellent album.  Witchy grindhouse psych.