The food and drink forum blog thread.

Started by RAGER, April 22, 2013, 11:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAGER

Lol. Looks like you might have hooked a MAGA turd too.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

Quote from: RAGER on April 17, 2024, 06:17:39 PMLol. Looks like you might have hooked a MAGA turd too.
hahaha, when you make a biden comment as a way to give me some negative feedback on a channel whos content is not remotely political, that is some shit right there. no its not a cult at all. 

RAGER

I didn't intend to suddenly acquire a bunch of new knives but sometimes things just happen.

This is the one I really like and was shopping for. Milk St was advertising these but they were $70 or more so I bought the Misen thinking it was bigger than a paring knife. It really isn't. But it as only $40 and is a nice knife. This kiji is a nice size at 8 3/4"

This Misen is nice but it's just a little bigger than a 7" paring.

These Kyoceras came up often while searching. Both steel and ceramic. Kellie got these free from her work as some promotional thing from Uline. They're super sharp but only for slicing I think. Never had ceramic blades before.

How the internet works.

I was looking at the Kitchin Kiji. Deemed it unnecessary at that price and bought the Misen. The Kiji popped up on Kellie's feed with a deal at $30. She thought I'd like it and bought it. We never talked about it then two ones show up. Fuck.
No Focus Pocus