Cheese & Crackers

Started by Jor el, July 31, 2012, 11:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I,Galactus

"Too grocery" is the elitist dismissive descriptor of the month y'all.

Works for anything: music reviews, travel plans, being a dick on the internet, etc.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

The Shocker

I am too grocery store for MJS.

Actually, I am too Walmart for MJS.

I like pretty much any cheese and any cracker combination.  See Walmart statement.

Lumpy

Goat cheese sucks, that's all I wanted to say.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

The Shocker

I liked feta ok until it became the cilantro of cheeses here.

MadJohnShaft

Quote from: I,Galactus on August 28, 2012, 07:59:41 AM
being a dick on the internet, etc.

She's not going to fuck you, fool. Save it.
Some days chickens, some days feathers

deleted account

in Shaft's defense, I have yet to find a TJ's that provides limo parking

I,Galactus

Quote from: MadJohnShaft on August 28, 2012, 03:05:27 PM
Quote from: I,Galactus on August 28, 2012, 07:59:41 AM
being a dick on the internet, etc.
She's not going to fuck you, fool. Save it.

Don't you think droppin' F bombs is a little too grocery for a high-falutin' scientist such as yerself?

I ain't trying to get fucked.  I just think you're an ass.  Keep bragging about how much money you spend on cheese.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Jor el

You get what you pay for.
What Would Scooby Do ?

bitter

Oh snap, shit's getting real in the cracker thread.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Jor el

'SNAP' like a crisp cracker.
What Would Scooby Do ?

lowdaddy

You're all fucking crackers.  Except for token.  And he's not even in this thread.
jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood.

Jor el

Cinnamon Grahams sound good right aboot now.
What Would Scooby Do ?

Sally

Quote from: lowdaddy on August 28, 2012, 11:24:01 PM
You're all fucking crackers.  Except for token.  And he's not even in this thread.
Am I a cracker too? How does that work...maybe I'm like a wheat cracker???

lowdaddy

Quote from: Sally on August 29, 2012, 01:13:53 AM
Quote from: lowdaddy on August 28, 2012, 11:24:01 PM
You're all fucking crackers.  Except for token.  And he's not even in this thread.
Am I a cracker too? How does that work...maybe I'm like a wheat cracker???

you're a cracker with delicious bean dip. 

*awaits angry retort.

deleted account

he's got you there, mertzy.  SPICY bean dip

Sally

As long as I'm spicy I don't mind being bean dip :D

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

lowdaddy

i think we all can agree that you're one spicy bean dip baby.  on a classy water cracker.  toast points even.

Sally

Awwwww! You just made my day!

MadJohnShaft

Quote from: I,Galactus on August 28, 2012, 03:26:09 PM

I ain't trying to get fucked.  I just think you're an ass.  Keep bragging about how much money you spend on cheese.

At your service.... I was Internetting and this Brie-like Wisconsin cheese was mentioned as being made once a year and was supposed to be excellent.  A quick search on their site to find it was available at the Schaefers fancy liquor store down the block.  I will go on a mission to buy a cheese!  I've finally lost it!

The best part was that the cheese-Goth was arranging the cheese case when I got there and it happened the cheese-Goth was putting that very one out on display as they had just received it moments earlier! Score!

October 17, 2012 - The long wait is over - this week we released the season's first batches of Rush Creek Reserve. For weeks the creamery has smelled like sweet spruce, and the anticipation has been building towards our first tastings of the season's early batches. The cheeses taste fantastic and we can't wait to send them out. You can find Rush Creek at cheese counters around the country, and you can also order it from us here.

Delicious! Look at that crazy grey rind - spruce bark!

http://www.uplandscheese.com/index.html

Oh yeah, for I Galpoppedus - when I went to check out it was $28.  Their award winning cheddar was excellent too.

sleestak

Quote from: MadJohnShaft on November 04, 2012, 06:56:49 AM
Quote from: I,Galactus on August 28, 2012, 03:26:09 PM

I ain't trying to get fucked.  I just think you're an ass.  Keep bragging about how much money you spend on cheese.

At your service.... I was Internetting and this Brie-like Wisconsin cheese was mentioned as being made once a year and was supposed to be excellent.  A quick search on their site to find it was available at the Schaefers fancy liquor store down the block.  I will go on a mission to buy a cheese!  I've finally lost it!

The best part was that the cheese-Goth was arranging the cheese case when I got there and it happened the cheese-Goth was putting that very one out on display as they had just received it moments earlier! Score!

October 17, 2012 - The long wait is over - this week we released the season's first batches of Rush Creek Reserve. For weeks the creamery has smelled like sweet spruce, and the anticipation has been building towards our first tastings of the season's early batches. The cheeses taste fantastic and we can't wait to send them out. You can find Rush Creek at cheese counters around the country, and you can also order it from us here.

Delicious! Look at that crazy grey rind - spruce bark!

http://www.uplandscheese.com/index.html

Oh yeah, for I Galpoppedus - when I went to check out it was $28.  Their award winning cheddar was excellent too.

Ever serve cheese using one of your iPads as the serving platter?
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

MadJohnShaft

That's exactly what the cheese goth said to do....

RAGER

I've been known to spend an obscene amount on cheese
No Focus Pocus

I,Galactus

MadJohnShaft

You sure got worked up above. Are you an alcoholic?