Actual fucking recipes.

Started by RAGER, January 27, 2013, 09:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAGER

I await the voice of my kingdom.
No Focus Pocus

MadJohnShaft

Yeah please do.  Every Saturday or Sunday I cook something involved for fun and once in a while during the week (so need crock pot recipes).

Yesterday we had chicken  Doro Wot (Ethiopian National Chicken Dish). 
Some days chickens, some days feathers

neighbor664

I might be interested as long as these recipes are quick, easy and involve ingredients that I can find at a normal grocery store and not some exotic, shi-shi, bullshit snob emporium.

whoshotthefrog

I'm interested, although, I'm a terrible cook. However, my girlfriend is pretty damn good so i'll pass the recipes along to her.
If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

deleted account

I still plan on trying Khoomeizi's fermented bean foam recipe at some point.  I also would make Kim Chee if the proper recipe and actual fucking instructions were posted

Demon Lung

Saturday we made a beef onion and mushroom soup. Pretty basic. Cut up London broil and sear. Sweat onions in the beef grease. Add beef stock, mushrooms and the meat back into pot. Add assorted spices and let cook for a few hours

RAGER

Yep that's a good one that only takes a few minutes to prep then you can just walk away until it's reduced down and ready.

Ok.  The people have spoken.  I will try to post more actual recipes as should the people who post in here that can cook.

@neighbor.  If there's an ingredient that you can't pronounce or just can;t be arsed with in one of the recipes, ust skip ahead to something with hamburger or hotdogs.

@priest.  I will try to post at least 2 recipes today, one of which will be a kimchi recipe.  I remember posting one a while back but it was quite extensive and rather large.  I need to make another batch anyways.  The last of this batch is about a year old.  Yummy.

Don;t have much going on today beside playing guitar, drums, and putzing around in the kitchen so I'll get some shit up.
No Focus Pocus

RacerX

If it had existed, I would have chosen the "How have I been fucking for 35 years without a recipe?" option.
Livin' The Life.

RAGER

Quote from: RacerX on January 28, 2013, 02:03:15 PM
If it had existed, I would have chosen the "How have I been fucking for 35 years without a recipe?" option.
You need a recipe to fuck??

Well I have heard if you can't cook you can't fuck.
No Focus Pocus

MadJohnShaft

Yeah, I bought the BEP to try to do the foam too.

RacerX

Quote from: RAGER on January 28, 2013, 02:22:06 PM
Quote from: RacerX on January 28, 2013, 02:03:15 PM
You need a recipe to fuck??

Well I have heard if you can't cook you can't fuck.

My point was that I've been fucking successfully for 35 years without a recipe. I have also been cooking successfully for about the same time period, mostly without recipes.
Livin' The Life.

black

I am not taking this poll, as my intentions should have been clear on September 28, 2011. (besides, Federal and International laws prevent me from voting for another few years) I have gleaned many recipes that a kitchen club-foot such as myself, has enjoyed. I have even been pm'ed a recipe or two, for which I am also thankful.

Seeing as that RAGER is the most active participant in that thread, I am curious as to why you started this one. Although it seems that lately you are more about posting pictures of your creations, rather than actual recipes, I have still enjoyed that and the recipes as well. Why not post the recipes of the accompanying pictures? And what about taking video of you whipping up some of those great looking meals?

I realize that thread is entitled Recipes, Your Specialties, but hey, load it up with recipes in general. When I started it, I had no idea how many great and knowledgeable cooks/chefs were here.
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

peoplething

Quote from: black on January 28, 2013, 02:58:29 PM
And what about taking video of you whipping up some of those great looking meals?

agreed (and applauded), print recipes do little more than develop the cook's ability to measure ingredients.  you need to see the process of slicing, searing, and sautéing to really have the dishes come alive. that, and it goes a long way to develop the impromptu skills needed when combining ingredients, or just coming up with your own dishes.  
"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

Chovie D

stonerrock recipes:
-how to cook a unicorn with laser feet.
-wizard pie
-Kyuss apples
-spaceghetti

and my fave ....*boobies under glass

Demon Lung

fyi wendys doesnt have mac and cheese on the menu anymore.

Discö Rice

I will now invent wizard pie. Do wizards like mescaline? I say yes.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

Soundgardenia

I've been waiting for this for quite a while  :)
I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

neighbor664

Quote from: RAGER on January 28, 2013, 01:33:52 PM

@neighbor.  If there's an ingredient that you can't pronounce or just can;t be arsed with in one of the recipes, ust skip ahead to something with hamburger or hotdogs.

Hey man, I like to cook and appreciate  good food, but I rarely have the time or energy after a long day.
Quick dishes with easy to obtain ingredients are important to me. So you look down your nose at such a situation, you at least don't have to be a condescending prick about it.

RAGER

:D :DWell like I said, hotdogs and hamburgers are easy to obtain.  pay attention and learn or don't. 
Doesn't much matter to me.
No Focus Pocus

MadJohnShaft

Oh go ahead and be a condescending prick about it. Worked for Rachel Ray.

neighbor664

Quote from: RAGER on January 29, 2013, 10:42:25 AM
:D :DWell like I said,  are easy to obtain.  pay attention and learn or don't. 
Doesn't much matter to me.

Are that you saying you lack the skills and imagination to provide such a recipe so your answer is hotdogs and hamburgers?
Some hotshot cook you are. Go back to posting pretty pictures of food.

I,Galactus

Quote from: MadJohnShaft on January 29, 2013, 10:49:48 AM
Oh go ahead and be a condescending prick about it. Worked for Rachel Ray.

Late Night Bacon =/= actual fucking recipe
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Demon Lung

Rager and MadJohnShaft should cater the stonerrocklives luncheon

RAGER

Zomg I posted a recipe and am working on another one
No Focus Pocus

MadJohnShaft

I made the mole chicken into mole enchiladas and i made the bones into stock.

Tonight I made those rwo things into tortilla-mole chicken soup. Yes!