What are you Drinking ?

Started by Jor el, October 08, 2011, 11:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tossom

Really dark. Chocolatey tasting stout.  I like 8)
"Beige rock"

neighbor664

RAGER

It's 10:30 and I'm enjoying a Lompoc C-Note Imperial Pale Ale
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Pyramid Outburst Imperial IPA 8.5%.  It's not bad but not the best.

No Focus Pocus

neighbor664

Drinking Stella Artois. It is far from my favorite. It is more of an experiment. I find I feel kind of crappy after drinking lagers. Of course I have totally botched the experiment by drinking half a dozen shots of Jameson.

C'est la vie!

I,Galactus

Tried some Carta Blanca with chicken quesadillas last night.

CuauhtĂ©moc Moctezuma beers were on sale at my local.  Pretty decent lager, but nothing to rave about.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Metal and Beer

The mainstream Mexican lagers are nearly identical, but I like 'em okay (I'm a So. Cal guy, where they're priced along w/ U.S. giganta-beers, here in the South they're priced much higher)

I go back and forth from beer to wine, about three-week to a month cycles. Currently in a wine phase, cheap bastard so it's bag-in-a-box delights for me !

"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

RAGER

^^I've got 3L Bota Box of cabernet on my counter right now :P
No Focus Pocus

mutantcolors

One mag of Liberty Creek shitass wine for $6 doesn't actually taste bad, plus hello drunk. Calimoxos are awesome. Ice, Coker Coler and cheap red wine.

BitterAndTwisted

This warm weather demands that draught Guinness is off for a while and beers are back on.  At the weekend I was enjoying some rather fine wheat-beer.  On draught at a new place so I dunno what it was called.

Cocktails are enjoying a come-back, most especially lime-juice ones: Pisco sours and Caprinhas.  Most refreshing.
Fucking retards, taste my nuts while getting dunked on.

neighbor664

mutantcolors

I've never been the biggest NB fan, always felt there were better options, but I've been hooked on this shit for a couple months now. They really did the Belgian flavor right.

neighbor664

Green Flash "Palate Wrecker"

neighbor664

mortlock

neighbor664

Instant Dan

both were on sale for 6.99 at the local liquor store.

mortlock

had one of these the other night..

RAGER

Nothin' for me tonight.  I'm chillin dry
No Focus Pocus

Metal and Beer

^ lol

I'm swillin' a sixer of this jazz...9.3% ABV = hell yeah

"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

RAGER

Don't worry Imma finna cure the gay today.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

A big ass michelada then I'm goin for some Boulevard IPA
No Focus Pocus

libertycaps

Still finding 6 packs of this in Vantucky! Those WAnkers know nowt 'bout good beer. heh!

RAGER

^^ Had my fill of that stuff already.  it was just ok.  2009 batch was very good.

I'm tellin ya.  The Boulevard Single Wide IPA is good
No Focus Pocus