Me like.  Nice rich, dark porter.
"Beige rock"

Sam Hain

Dogfish Head 90 Min IPA....

poppus

Quote from: GodShifter on April 26, 2012, 03:59:38 PM
New Belgian 'Ranger India Pale Ale'

Me no like-y.

What's problematic for you about Ranger? I haven't drank any since December, but I appreciated the softness of the hops and the overall palate across many bottles in 2010 and 2011, and it's the most appealing of any of the New Belgians I've tried.  I enjoy a heavy dose of bitter on occasion but find myself more and more easily burnt-out (and "I need a glass of water" dried-out) by IPAs with aggressively astringent finishes in the last few years.

Ranger isn't thirst-quenching like the light lagers I consider "everyday drinking" despite its approachability.

MichaelZodiac

Every day several lagers, mostly Stella and Jupiler. It's cheaper than water.

"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

RAGER

I've been having Beer Valley Leafer Madness on cask here at my local place while it's on tap.  Damn good IPA
No Focus Pocus

I,Galactus

Got a Boulevard sampler.  Forgot how much I dislike witbier.   :-\
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

RAGER

Vodka and Limonata back to back with micheladas con Modelo especial
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

i love wheat beers..the zon looks amazing..

juggernaut

Quote from: RAGER on May 28, 2012, 07:54:06 PM
Vodka and Limonata back to back with micheladas con Modelo especial

I do the same thing with the vodka and limonata.  Try the grapefruit and blood orange san pell's as well.  Go great with vodka.  I also tried some of that firefly sweet tea vodka with limonata and it was pretty damn refreshing.

RAGER

^^I'll try it.  But right now I'm having this 2009 Redhook Treblehook.
No Focus Pocus

I,Galactus

A lot of white russians of late.  Turns out they're cheap and tasty.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

mutantcolors

Quote from: RAGER on May 22, 2012, 10:55:17 AM
I've been having Beer Valley Leafer Madness on cask here at my local place while it's on tap.  Damn good IPA

First found that at a beerfest in ID a couple years back, it stood out in a large crowd of samples I tasted. That and Black Flag something something...

yeah, this, both out of BFE Ontario, OR.
http://beervalleybrewing.com/beers.shtml

...also, drinking a triple americano at 4pm.

juan11

When I went to Italy, all I brought back was a coffee mug from a cat sanctuary in Rome, and one of those^^^.
srl = advancing our core selves in the spirit to be best

Metal and Beer

Lanticus hipped me to this jazz, daddy-o, it's incredibly (and dangerously) smooth, 125 pr....savin' this jug for the weekend

"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

juggernaut

Quote from: juan11 on June 14, 2012, 07:27:14 PM
When I went to Italy, all I brought back was a coffee mug from a cat sanctuary in Rome, and one of those^^^.

I've been using that same bialetti to make coffee for the past 13 years and it still works like a champ.  I love the taste of the coffee it makes.  Nice and strong.  And there is something I appreciate about the ritual that goes into making it, i.e. grinding the beans myself etc.

mutantcolors

I've been using mine for years now. I have a 1, 3 and 6 shot. Nothing compares to the mud that comes from a really fine grind in that thing.

Instant Dan

Truely, a champagne of beers.

juan11

Quote from: juggernaut on June 15, 2012, 12:15:02 PM
Quote from: juan11 on June 14, 2012, 07:27:14 PM

I've been using that same bialetti to make coffee for the past 13 years and it still works like a champ.  I love the taste of the coffee it makes.  Nice and strong.  And there is something I appreciate about the ritual that goes into making it, i.e. grinding the beans myself etc.

Totally.  No one's sure where my grandpa's went, so I made it a priority to get one when I could finally go back (39 years old).

juan11

Instant Dan

Instant Dan

I feel like I am back in college.

[/quote]

I,Galactus

Quote from: I,Galactus on June 14, 2012, 04:24:28 PM
A lot of white russians of late.  Turns out they're cheap and tasty.

Oof... overdid it on Saturday (pounding russians while watchin' russians rush to try and beat those greeks).  No more dairy in my rotgut liquor plz.   :P

Picked up a sixer o' these for back porch drankin:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1Ucc7637Y5k/TLjksr79RWI/AAAAAAAAABg/UrO0-hA3r3A/s1600/anchorsteam_bottle.jpg

And a couple of these for ducking out early on Friday and cheering on Müller, Schweinie, und Özil et al in the semis:

http://www.winning-homebrew.com/images/erdingerweissbier.jpg

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Desertblues

Instant Dan