What are you Drinking ?

Started by Jor el, October 08, 2011, 11:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

I dont think I will ever be able to understand the love for any of Avery's IPA's.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

deleted account

are you trying not to get that knife block pregnant?  (I only put it in a little)

MadJohnShaft

I wish mine had a scissor slot AND a slot for the wand lighter. I think I'm going to make it a mission to buy a knife rack in Columbia to store my 6 new knives.

Some days chickens, some days feathers

Adam

RAGER

I call it a "Florgiarita"  Basically a margarita with a muddled clementine and a float of peach liqueur.

No Focus Pocus

Lumpy

They had Bell's Oberon at the store (!!) Used to be my favorite beer years ago, gonna see how it compares to memory.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Adam

Westbrook made a special appearance on the local shelves as the company brought some stock to Colorado with them for the Craft Brewers Conference. Never had a gose before but had been reading good things about this one, so gave it a try. Glad I did, I liked it. I would imagine it would be super easy to screw things up and over salt the beer, but Westbrook did a good job here.

Adam

Instant Dan

Not bad, could easily down this during the summer. Just wish it had a slightly higher ABV, but for the price I suppose I cannot complain.

Rager, where do you pick up your Annatto seeds?

RAGER

I usually get them at the Mexican store.  Whatcha gonna do?

Another great beer from Double Mountain.  Red War.  Strong Belgian Red.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

I can't remember what this was exactly.  I think a Great Divide Strong Ale.  Drank a bit yesterday cuz I'm always baffled why so many seemingly reasonable people believe in a zombie.  Anyways it was great.  had a couple cocktails, a jello shot and a Rainier at the same place.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Then came home and had a bunch of these.  The French 75.  Good godamn cockiepoo.  Sorry for the blurry pic.  I tend to drink now and then.

I think I'll have one right now in fact.

No Focus Pocus

peoplething

cheers to all, I still haven't gotten to that thread, but I'd rather dig the positive vibes.

"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

RacerX

Hey, Rager—how does it smell, so very far up your own ass?

And don't bother answering, you pompous twat—it's just a rhetorical question.
Livin' The Life.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

RAGER

:D your goats. I have them all.
No Focus Pocus

RacerX

Quote from: RAGER on May 04, 2014, 04:59:30 PM
:D your goats. I have them all.

Those are not my goats you're smelling.  8)
Livin' The Life.

ez

Picked up 20 bottles of this last week. It's in my top 5 of Swiss craft beers - which isn't saying much. But still fucking delicious.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

RacerX

It's cooled off a bit, so I'm back on the Santa Fe Brewing Co.'s Imperial Java Stout.
Livin' The Life.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

black

At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

RacerX

Livin' The Life.