What are you Drinking ?

Started by Jor el, October 08, 2011, 11:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

Quote from: Lumpy on August 04, 2014, 04:38:46 PM
Bell's Two Hearted Ale, found it in my local (crummy) supermarket at a reasonable price. Really good.

I love that beer.

I recently moved out of Colorado and really miss having access to my favorite breweries and beers from there. Trying to look at the bright side of things, at least now I have access to some 2 Hearted. Can't say the area I am living it is too craft beer friendly, but they do give it some attention and the majority of places do offer 2 Hearted. So there's at least that.

Adam

West Sixth Brewing's IPA. My favorite Kentucky beer I have discovered since moving.

deleted account

es El Hora de Feliz, biatchez!

Adam

I feel like this one gets hated on a good deal, and why I hesitated to try it for as long as I have, but I am enjoying it.

Instant Dan

I have been planning to try cold brew coffee once my stomach gets more under control.

RAGER

Get to gettin better Dan.

Imma drinkn tequila in my michelada. Mi-chela-helada.

No Focus Pocus

lftwng4

Quote from: Adam on August 14, 2014, 07:47:30 PM

I feel like this one gets hated on a good deal, and why I hesitated to try it for as long as I have, but I am enjoying it.

My wife enjoys that beer a lot too.  They also have a peach variation she digs quite a bit, and mentioned there is now a pumpkin version out she plans to try this weekend.

RacerX

Vodka & tonics since about 10 AM.
Livin' The Life.

deleted account

mortlock

Quote from: RacerX on August 30, 2014, 07:38:02 PM
Vodka & tonics since about 10 AM.
passed out by 3 p. fucked up whole schedule and internal clock.

Lumpy

Coney Island Brewing Co. "Seas the Day" India Pale Lager.

Nice.

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

RAGER

This is my favorite coffee so far from Stumptown.  Just a little bit gets me fuckn jacked up too.  Super tasty.

No Focus Pocus

mortlock

is that the coffee with the bat droppings??

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

MadJohnShaft

That's the one picked by toddlers.

Some days chickens, some days feathers

RacerX

Hornitos Reposado Margaritas on the rocks. Me no likey the frozen ones.
Livin' The Life.

RAGER

It's funny you even mention the frozen type :D
No Focus Pocus

RacerX

Considering I've made 4 batches (so far) for the wife & guests as they requested, it's not particularly surprising I mention it.
Livin' The Life.

MadJohnShaft

Sketchbook had their open house today (evanston had the second annual Cyclovia which they call free streets and they are located in an alley off main st)  - they had three samples and all were pretty good. I like the two dudes and their extended families that run it so I might give it a go.

The place was packed too, but I don't know how many people will sign up fir the CSB offering. $80 for one growler (64oz) per month for 6 months.  

They kickstarted it and got 28K. They're going to have 250 subscriptions available.  That's $17,500 every six months?  I would think they need 10 times that to stay in business.

RAGER

Cool.  Small system.  What is CSB?  Community sourced beer?

Having some iced Stumptown with a shot of 43 liqueur in it.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Fresh hopped some IPA last night.

No Focus Pocus

MadJohnShaft

Can u width your shit at 555? iPhone too small.

Yeah beer by subscription. Your treck to the brewery each month and get your jug refilled.

I was in the liquor store studying the whiskey labels to make sure they were not made in a factory in Indiana when this guy grabbed a bottle of this cowboy whiskey I was looking at - and I was like hey? And he told me it was great. It sucks.

Park City UT? This is not any good

The third of five wine stores in town carries liquors so they had a little stand for this gold medal award winning one which I got and it's fantastic 50 bucks. I only drink 3 tablespoons at a time.

This stuff rules - Journeyman

No good Ryes though. It seems like a FEW rye is totally sold out in town because I've looked in 12 places now and nobody has it anymore.

deleted account

Quote from: priest on February 05, 2014, 12:44:36 AM

High West was so page 33, Shafty.

have you listened to Honduran yet?  you should listen to Honduran

MadJohnShaft

Did we like High West on page 33? I tried it again and I think it's harsh and raw tasting.

deleted account

I drank an entire bottle to my head (over the course of a couple weeks) and I don't even like whiskey that much so it must be good shit.

perhaps you are neither high nor west enough to appreciate it