What are you Drinking ?

Started by Jor el, October 08, 2011, 11:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

Drainpour.

Belgian yeast in stouts is just not a combo for me.

RAGER

Quote from: MadJohnShaft on October 07, 2014, 08:27:42 AM
As a defensive move, I bought a 12 box of bottles of summery mexican XX beers to the inlaws picnic and no one drank any beer so now I have 11 watery beers left. Like Sol. Like XX Azul.

Micheladas duh.  (mi chela helada)
No Focus Pocus

Volume

Ardbeg Corryvreckan, at 57,1% it sure packs a punch.

Adam

Adam

I know Rager isn't a fan, but I am. Great stuff...as is their Hop Trip. 2 of my favorite wet hops that make it my way.

Bro. Righteous

Absolute vodka w/real lime, soda water, and Labatt Blue Pilsner chaser....hey---ohhh...
I ain't drunk - I'm just drinkin...

Adam

I have really enjoyed everything that I have yet to try from Sixpoint --> Global Warmer, Resin, and Sweet Action. Just wish I could find their stuff fresh, most of their beer sits around here.

kokojones

that cherry lime rickey sounds amazing

Instant Dan

I got to have my first glass of alcohol in over 160 days. A 6 ounce glass of Pinot Noir.

Fuck Gastritis.

MadJohnShaft

Go slow.

I like to make cocktails from the Internets.  More often than not, they are not particularly good - the first thing I do is strain it back into the shaker with fresh ice and shake it hard. Usually that fixes it. If not, you can repeat with more simple syrup. Don't skimp on the garnishes.

Ginger ale fixes everything.

Some days chickens, some days feathers

RAGER

This is what I won't be drinking.  Shitty no name coffee from a co worker I don't like.

No Focus Pocus

black

I didn't think that quality of coffee was even legal in the PNW.
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

kokojones

RAGER

My girl got me some sphere ice cube molds but she didn't get me these ones.  These fuckers are anywhere from about $400-$1200 if you can believe that shit.  Fucking ridiculous.  I have the big square molds for Old Fashioned's and now the spherical ones for straight whiskey.  Diamonds would
be cool though.

No Focus Pocus

Volume

RacerX

The Usual: Santa Fe Brewing Java Stout.
Livin' The Life.

RAGER

Had some Johnnie Walker Black Label 12yr the other night.  Pretty tasty.
No Focus Pocus

Ryno

If a bear shits in the woods, should I have a cocktail?

RacerX

No Java Stout in stock last night, so I bought the Santa Fe Brewing Black IPA.

Nope, still don't like those hoppy brews much.
Livin' The Life.

Adam

Quote from: Ryno on January 03, 2015, 04:01:23 AM

Only tried La Cumbre's Elevated IPA but thought that beer was fantastic. Wish I could try Dank and their other hoppy offers, especially the recent one with Nelson Sauvin hops.

New Mexico has some great (somewhat) under the radar breweries. Marble is probably my favorite, but if I were to get to try more stuff from La Cumbre that might change.

black

Where you at, Adam?
I live right near those two breweries.
A new one opened up the street from me (and down the street from La Cumbre).
Red Door.
Not too shabby.
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

RAGER

Had some stupid expensive champagne last night at one of our fav places for my girls birthday.  Man was it good.
No Focus Pocus

Adam

Quote from: black on January 05, 2015, 04:28:52 PM
Where you at, Adam?
I live right near those two breweries.
A new one opened up the street from me (and down the street from La Cumbre).
Red Door.
Not too shabby.

Temporarily in Kentucky. I got to discover the New Mexico breweries when I was living in Colorado.

deleted account