What are you Drinking ?

Started by Jor el, October 08, 2011, 11:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longviewcaps

Coward. Take the first swing. Find out what happens next. Bitch ass.
Sansui Marantz Rotel Line Magnetic Oppo Yamaha Luxman Klipsch

longviewcaps

Longview is lovely and quiet. Don't move here and fuck it up like you did PDX. Anyone with two brain cells knows Portland has turned into a homeless Liberal shit pit. I got out and cashed out at exactly the perfect time. Fuck you. Run come test. Get your teeth bashed in.

RAGER

Anyways, psycho.

Fresh hop!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

those tumbers are the ones. nice pour, Rager, I must say.

Picked up a 6-pack of Farmstrong Pilsner (WA) 3.7alc. I never drink Pilsner, like never but new local label so had to try. The best! A little more character and bite that expected but super delicious quality - may be the freshness. Looking for more!

RAGER

That must've been the Skagit Pilsner.
No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

longviewcaps

Bald Fuck. Portland Beer Hipster whisp-be. The worst kinda shit stain loser. Prolly fancy yourself a DJ too. Go get top surgery, the booster in your ass cheek and die. Fucko.

Muffin Man

everyone needs a nip & tuck here and there

sleestak

Quote from: longviewcaps on September 13, 2022, 03:09:56 AM
Bald Fuck. Portland Beer Hipster whisp-be. The worst kinda shit stain loser. Prolly fancy yourself a DJ too. Go get top surgery, the booster in your ass cheek and die. Fucko.
Hey asshole.   Shut your fucking mouth and act normal or be fucking gone.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

hiccup  :o

I think I've concluded my testing with this brewery. Never as good as it was from a keg in the olden days when it was hard to get/limited. It is good and I shall enjoy but haven't found the cans to be up to snuff. O r I need to fiddle with the serving temp, maybe that's it. I've 5 more cans to test  :
ps. love the labeling

edit: testing resumes. funny how after the first can perspective lightens. In fact, even at 7.1, this is a fine session IPA. No pokey parts, apart from the IPA tang. Good smooth balance. 1st beer was too warm, it likes a slight chillled/briskness to the pour afterall. All good.

Muffin Man

bloody mix, clamato, vodka, celery seeds, chili-lime salt

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

longviewcaps

;D Lols. -3512 and counting. Lols.  ;D

Muffin Man

danger will robinson. Just when I was planning on staying under 8.0

/gasp!

Another good one. These guys (almost) can't make a bad beer...

Maximus
Colossal Double IPA
Maximus is our Colossal take on a Double IPA. 9% ABV. Full of Simcoe and Cascade hops balanced against tons of rich malted barley—a bed of smooth malted wheat, biscuity Munich malt, and English Crystal. Maximus' massive dry-hop bill entertains with spice, floral and berry notes ... For the hop heads!

RAGER

Oh shit. Heavy duty! 

Havin some fresh hop of course.

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

drinking out of a mason jar.no.barfo. i can taste the autochlor from here :-[

RAGER

Dude!  That's a Breakside anniversary glass from I think their second anniversary. I was there maaaaaaan. 
No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

oh okay that's legit good one. plus those will stand up over time versus other breakables. I still can't get the memory of hastily rinsed bar jars out of mind.

RAGER

Had these yesterday. Fresh hop!!!!

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

thats two fisted drinkin!. nice one. and better than 5 of the same brews i had last night. i'll head to the beer cave later and see whut they got.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

Muffin Man

no fresh hop in store. Plenty of bogus advertising from Dechuttes - "Fresh Haze", "Fresh Pack". What?

Anywho got some IPA. The beer racks were slightly empty so awaiting new shipment.

Eel River, Humbolt County. Gorgeous hue. Slightly metallic but drinkable. it's maybe interesting now, actually. if a little sweet. good session.