BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

bitter

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Mr. Foxen

Another of my mate's, he is going all Matamp, so selling off some nice heads.

Has had a valve reverb fitte, so extra knob and an extra board added along with two valves to power it.

£800

Beasleyboy

Going on a gear purge so I have quite a few things for sale. Everything is in mint condition, like new

FS: MXR 10 band EQ with power supply - $80

FS: Catalinbread Perseus (new graphic) - $130

FS: Agile Harm 3 12-String - $370 - Plays amazing, in absolutely perfect condition, sounds as good as it looks. I would not be selling this guitar if I wasn't tight on cash at the moment.

FS: Agile Argus 630 Extended Scale (6-string bass) - $400 - Once again, plays amazing and is in perfect condition. This is essentially the bottom 2 strings of a guitar + 4 bass strings.

FS: Schecter Solo Vintage in 2 tone sunburst - $450 - Plays great and in flawless condition, I really don't want to let it go

The Riffer

SOLD!!!
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

VOLVO)))

Man, that Metrosexual looks like it'd be right up my alley.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

Thanks.
I am really happy to "keep it in the family".
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

the diddler

I am super stoked- don't box her up yet, might need to have you throw a LSTR in there too!

dunwichamps

nice dunwich on the west coast.

if u got Qs u know where to find me.

VOLVO)))

I'll take that Soldano, diddly... hahaha.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

the diddler

Soldano's stayin with me, but I gots a Plush for ya man.  100 watts of tuck n roll balls.

VOLVO)))

Sounds tucky... and rolly...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

fuzzfarmer

SOLD Cabinet is gone.

JCM 800 1982A Lead 4x12

OUTLANDAH

Damn, fuzzfarmer, you're just up the road from me. If I had the money I'd take that off your hands.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: the diddler on February 26, 2012, 10:34:25 AM
Soldano's stayin with me, but I gots a Plush for ya man.  100 watts of tuck n roll balls.

I shouldn't even ask, but what do you want? I have a tuck n roll Kustom 2x15 that it would look tacky on top of... :D

NO HOPES, I SHOULD BE SAVING MONEY TO GO TO MDF GODDAMN IT.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

the diddler

Quote from: SunnO))) on March 01, 2012, 01:08:34 PM
Quote from: the diddler on February 26, 2012, 10:34:25 AM

I shouldn't even ask, but what do you want? I have a tuck n roll Kustom 2x15 that it would look tacky on top of... :D

NO HOPES, I SHOULD BE SAVING MONEY TO GO TO MDF GODDAMN IT.

300 and we split shipping.  You could miss MDF and have additional time to save up for that Mutant thing in Little Rock on labor day weekend!

VOLVO)))

Tickets bought already.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Corey Y

If anyone is interested in my Sound City B120 I'm open to offers. Great non master volume tube amp for bass and guitar (with pedals), loud as hell, I just never use it anymore. Been fighting with myself over whether I should sell it, I figured I'd offer it to you guys first before I serve it up to the savages on CL.

dunwichamps

Quote from: Corey Y on March 05, 2012, 05:23:11 PM
If anyone is interested in my Sound City B120 I'm open to offers. Great non master volume tube amp for bass and guitar (with pedals), loud as hell, I just never use it anymore. Been fighting with myself over whether I should sell it, I figured I'd offer it to you guys first before I serve it up to the savages on CL.

where were u 4-5 weeks ago!!!

Corey Y

Quote from: dunwichamps on March 05, 2012, 05:25:44 PM
where were u 4-5 weeks ago!!!

Hugging my amp and crying in a dark room, but I'm into the acceptance stage now, so I'm ready to sell. You know what they say Nick...why have one Sound City B120 when you could have two? They say that right? Well, I just said it.

VOLVO)))

I'm doing the same thing with my 800, right now... I'd trade you, but I need to get actual money for the fucking thing... at least... some.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.