FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Foxen

Guy is trying to sell me this, its not me selling, jsut figure might be an opportunity for someone:

Dude got in touch trying to sell me his Sound City rig. He's obviously not sharpest, since he's in "WISCONSIN 53140"m and was responding to my for sale ad in the UK (where I do say I'm interested in buying more, but shipping from the States is never going to work). Anyway, 6x10 an 4x10, 50w PA head, offers, pm for his email.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: rayinreverse on March 09, 2012, 02:36:15 AM

Has a couple of stickers covering the custom badging that says "Broship" rather than Electric. I believe it has Eminence Man O Wars in it. I'd have to check.
8 Ohms mono and 16 stereo if I am not mistaken.
Has a full live in case with it. Its not in the pic, its in my garage currently. Let me find out the price. I have shipping deals through work.

Yeah, holler on the price, I'm inquiring for a buddy of mine. No promises!
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RAGER

Quote from: Mr. Foxen on March 11, 2012, 08:01:08 PM
Guy is trying to sell me this, its not me selling, jsut figure might be an opportunity for someone:

Dude got in touch trying to sell me his Sound City rig. He's obviously not sharpest, since he's in "WISCONSIN 53140"m and was responding to my for sale ad in the UK (where I do say I'm interested in buying more, but shipping from the States is never going to work). Anyway, 6x10 an 4x10, 50w PA head, offers, pm for his email.

Jeebus fuck me runnin that would look great in my living room.  must...... not....
No Focus Pocus

dunwichamps

bitter

I haven't been more excited by a rig in a long time. Looks clean too.

I don't have a need for such gnarly things, but did he give a ballpark price range?
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Mr. Foxen

Nope, he was just after offers.

Mr. Foxen

Oh yeah, make a plan between yoselves so he doesn't get loads of inquiries and think he can get loads for it.

bitter

Oh, he was looking for offers. In that case I don't want to know  :D

Gonna be too much for my needs, but it looks like a nice piece fo sho.

bloodofkings

Got a Way Huge Green Rhino Mk.2 Overdrive for sale. Original box, velcro on the back, still have the rubber feet. It's in overall good shape, lived on my board for a while. Asking $75 plus shipping. EHX Little Big Muff, also good shape, no original box. Looking for $30 plus shipping. Buy both and I'll throw in a Dunlop Jimi Hendrix octave fuzz, in working order but unfortunately missing the back plate.  I'll post pictures tomorrow night after I make it back to the space.
I can't crap for shit.

Mr. Foxen

Have a severe need to make some space, so I've slung a loads of amps on ebay, along with the usual shite I sell (my childhood). Easier to link you to the auctions than relist them all here, get in touch if interested, be cheaper not via ebay (I start at what I want to make) an I can ship to the US (but its loads better if you arrange collection) http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/incarante/m.html?item=300680360069&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

VOLVO)))

JCM800 - sold, crying about it now.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Hemisaurus

Quote from: SunnO))) on March 25, 2012, 03:27:36 PM
DOn't worry, it wasn't a real JCM800, the jacks were in the wrong place  ;)

Lumpy

Quote from: bloodofkings on March 12, 2012, 12:31:20 PM
Got a Way Huge Green Rhino Mk.2 Overdrive for sale. Original box, velcro on the back, still have the rubber feet. It's in overall good shape, lived on my board for a while. Asking $75 plus shipping. EHX Little Big Muff, also good shape, no original box. Looking for $30 plus shipping. Buy both and I'll throw in a Dunlop Jimi Hendrix octave fuzz, in working order but unfortunately missing the back plate.  I'll post pictures tomorrow night after I make it back to the space.

Awesome price on the Little Big Muff (and maybe the Green Rhino too?) plus a free Hendrix fuzz? Rediculoos.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

spookstrickland

Why did you sell it then?
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

Jake

Quote from: spookstrickland on March 25, 2012, 05:23:23 PM

Why did you sell it then?

Because he wanted you to ask dumb questions.

PS - Not to jinx it, but I may have a line on an '80s 800 for $DIRT. I'll know in about an hour.
poop.

bitter

VOLVO)))

Holler, Jakey...

Ill get it...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jake

Just checked it out and passed. It was a 50-watt early '80s 2x12.

For $500, it's a solid score, but a combo... so, meh.
poop.

mutantcolors

Whoa, what? Holy shit. Must...not...tell you to get it for me...

College is so gay.

Instant Dan

Quote from: Jake on March 25, 2012, 07:22:26 PM
Just checked it out and passed. It was a 50-watt early '80s 2x12.

For $500, it's a solid score, but a combo... so, meh.

Buy it and take out the amp chassis and put it in a a head cab and use the speakers for a 2x12 cab.

mutantcolors

dumbest idea ever?

Disassemble the unit and proceed to use the separate parts as a unit.

wat

Derelict78

I have a kustom groovebass 210 that im looking to sell off for $500
LOUD! and Serious amounts of bass with this combo

and manual
http://www.kustom.com/Content/Groove210C_OwnersManual_DEC2005.pdf
I am in northwest Florida

rayinreverse

I've got a Mesa Boogie Nomads 100 for sale. It's the precursor to the road king I think. It's a really great sounding amp. Doesn't sound like a rectumfier. Has great cleans. Nice gain channel. Looking to get 550.
I'm sure noone on here will be interested.

Baltar

My buddy has the Nomad 45.  Those are killer amps, well kept secret. $500 is a steal for that amp.
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

bitter

^ Agreed. A local nomad 45 is going for more then that on CL.