FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Hain

I totally dig this pedal and hate to sell it but I need the $$ for tubes. Sounds fantastic, great tonalities. Can be dialed for some crunch or wicked up for some fuzz, very versatile. Responds well to volume rolloff. Well constructed. This pedal looks new. Never gigged just a few recordings then put back in the box. Not a mark on it and it could be sold as new-really! Asking $135 shipped ConUS.

Read up on it here...

http://www.celestialeffects.com/capricorn.html

Check out the videos below...

Jake

poop.

Discö Rice

Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

dunwichamps

nice twin style clone amp

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Sam Hain

Selling a few pedals so we can get my grandmother the treatment she needs for her Meth addiction.

Ibanez TS9-Looks new. It was modded by loacl boutique pedal co with 4588 IC in the socket for vintage tone. Also has a boost switch. Its a bad ass pedal. Same mod as Analogmans mod. Looking for $90 shipped ConUs.

Tech 21 US Steel-This is a MESA emulator pedal. Sounds damn good. Gives a very Sabbath tone.  Pedal is in excellent shape. Looking for $120 shipped ConUs.

Id also consider cool trades....well get granny fixed later if need be. Ill have pics available later by email or text.

VOLVO)))

Bumpity on that Gibson, 500 because apparently it's 2006 in the vintage guitar world.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Ok, here's the guitar I said I would never sell:

Arbor Lyric SG Jr. copy.  In pristine condition, no scratches or dings.  Sounds great, is currently at Sunn Jake's for a setup.  Has new flatwounds installed.  $150 PayPal shipped or will possibly trade for pedals.  Will ship from Jake's via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery.

It originally came with a cream pickguard and pickup cover.  If you really want them I'll try to locate them.  I know I didn't throw them away, but I haven't seen them in a couple of years.

grimniggzy

ah shit @ that lil SG
I should be saving $$$ for a car, better not do it

VOLVO)))

aforementioned guitar^^^^

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Quote from: grimniggzy on May 10, 2012, 08:09:29 PM
ah shit @ that lil SG
I should be saving $$$ for a car, better not do it

Nothing to trade?

grimniggzy

hmmm, i've got some tasty pedal treats i'm not using. i've gotta dig through the vault.

The Shocker

Quote from: grimniggzy on May 11, 2012, 09:02:41 AM
hmmm, i've got some tasty pedal treats i'm not using. i've gotta dig through the vault.

Cool.  I've got a fuzz addiction, but I'll entertain any pedal offers.

And if anyone is wondering why I'm getting rid of the guitar I said I would never sell - I've bought 2 guitars in the last month and something's got to go.  Supposed to be downsizing...   

Sam Hain

Quote from: The Shocker on May 11, 2012, 09:13:24 AM

And if anyone is wondering why I'm getting rid of the guitar I said I would never sell - I've bought 2 guitars in the last month and something's got to go.  Supposed to be downsizing...   
Any interest in the pedal I have on top of this page?

The Shocker

Quote from: Sam Hain on May 11, 2012, 09:32:14 AM
Quote from: The Shocker on May 11, 2012, 09:13:24 AM

Any interest in the pedal I have on top of this page?

Possibly.  Since grimniggzy expressed interest first, I'll let him see what he has.  Not trying to start a bidding war or anything, just trying to be fair.

grimniggzy

I know I've gotta Rat Tail at home
http://www.fuzzrociouspedals.com/
But I really don't need another guitar.

If you're feelin his pedal go for it, I'm going down to Virginia this weekend so it's going to be a bit before I can get around to getting back to ya.

Sam Hain

Quote from: grimniggzy on May 11, 2012, 09:52:36 AM
I know I've gotta Rat Tail at home
http://www.fuzzrociouspedals.com/
But I really don't need another guitar.

If you're feelin his pedal go for it, I'm going down to Virginia this weekend so it's going to be a bit before I can get around to getting back to ya.
Yeah Im cool either way too...

The Shocker

Cool, let me get back to you guys.

Discö Rice

that is a sweet little axe, and I love the baby blue. Nice video, Jake. I really liked the fuzz tone at 3:48.

VOLVO)))

It is a great player, too. I wish I could do gear marketing for a living.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Well guys, to paraphrase The Godfather, I was made an offer I couldn't refuse.  The Arbor is off the market.

Discö Rice

Let me know if you get tired of that Squier J. Mascis Jazzmaster, Deaner. My Jetstar needs a playmate.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Lol. Now that you mention it...

Shoot me a PM.

Discö Rice