FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitter

I noticed the 40k stuff too. Just played a couple games of it myself at a buddy's house in recent weeks. Not really something I'm into, but it can be enjoyable.

/nerd
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Mr. Foxen

If anyone wants to sell their 40k collections in the UK, I buy them to part out on Ebay, and secretly keep the ones I want.

hisheroisjon

Anyone got a black russian muff they wanna part with? I need a modding platform to build my soldering skills on.

moose23

Quote from: hisheroisjon on July 08, 2012, 07:10:02 PM
Anyone got a black russian muff they wanna part with? I need a modding platform to build my soldering skills on.

I'd get a Madbean Mudbunny board and use that, even buy a hand full of boards for building different versions to compare. Put sockets in anywhere you think you want to play with component values and you have a great modding/tweaking platform. It''l work out cheaper and easier than using an original.

hisheroisjon

I'll have to check it out, I was looking at the ggg kits too. I thought I'd ask about the muff so I could get some practice removing components and replacing them.

Iron Mtn

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/msg/3122668340.html

Our other guitar player is selling/trading this if anyone is interested....

Corey Y

I'm selling my Reverend Volcano (flying v), if anyone is interested. One of the first runs with the mahogany body, before they switched to korina. Truss rod cover is gone, there is a tiny drill hole near the bridge where the trem bridge used to be. Other than those two things it's pretty clean, super light weight, good tone. If you're not familiar with Reverend's control setup, it's master volume - tone - bass contour (The effect is sort of like changing the pickups to a P90 or single coil sound). Comes with a hardshell case.

SOLDAsking $300 plus shipping.SOLD

grimniggzy

Some pretty sick offerings in the last 2 posts.

xayk

Gotta move some stuff.  Can't play 'em all, and those I can play I can't play well.  So.
Prices are shipped.  Of course I'll trade.  I could really, really use a pair of Eminence Wizards or Swamp Thangs.  Or boutique-y type pedals, which has little to do with snobbery, and more to do with cool stuff that I either dont' know about or can't walk into GC and buy.

Epiphone G400 Custom - $300 OBO

The guitar currently has gold top-hat knobs.  You'll get them both.  Bonus!  Comes with an Epiphone hard shell case. I bought it with dreams of putting a trem on it and living out my Glen Buxton fantasies.  But I'm in love with an odd, barely collectible SG I can't have (a battered and bruised '79,) and this one just doesn't feel right.  Plays great, sounds swell (thought I planned to replace the pickups, which are a bit 'meh.') Has a nominal number of nicks and dings. It was also stamped as a factory second on the headstock, which I'll mention in spite of the fact that it's a used instrument.

Jackson FB2T - $350 OBO

I like 'em odd. This has a baseball bat neck, two Kent Armstrong pickups which I happen to really really enjoy, and the typical top-of-the-headstock Jackson ding.  It's a very, very nice guitar that includes a non-original hard shell case. Single volume, 3-way switch. Bolt-on neck.  Less ding-y than the Epiphone, but then, guitars are made to be played, so don't buy this if you're a collector-type.

fallen

bitter

mortlock

igot some j and p bass pups for sale..bartolini and jackson..

Metal and Beer

WTB/T: Bass cab, 4x10, 1x15, 2x15, anything really since it's gonna take the load of a master head  (hamina hamina hamina)....I know shipping's a bitch but I'd cover that for the right deal. Long shot, but worth a post...
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

VOLVO)))

Broke as fucccckkk - Keeley modded Dl4, all the paperwork, manuals, original box and a onespot with the proper adapter tip. 200 bucks.

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

ryansummit

want to buy a 2x12 guitar ext cab 150+w/8ohm
will travel new jersey- vermont for sweet deal(under $200)
or any ideas on puttin one together would help too
not havin luck on craigslist
also waitin for the right sg to come my way

grimniggzy

Quote from: ryansummit on July 15, 2012, 02:07:41 PM
want to buy a 2x12 guitar ext cab 150+w/8ohm
will travel new jersey- vermont for sweet deal(under $200)
or any ideas on puttin one together would help too
not havin luck on craigslist
also waitin for the right sg to come my way

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/msg/3097579081.html

ryansummit

that ones sold thanks though
i check cl every 8 hours for stuff
im doin it now as matter of fact
ungats

NoSleepTilSleep

Sold

dunwichamps

Folks, Dunwich Non-Master Volume Wizard is up for sale. 2 x Kt88 @ 100W. It is a mix of a GT120 preamp and a Sunn style Power Amp and Phase Inverter.

Controls are:

Voice (12 Position FAC), Depth (3 position Boost switch), Volume, Bass, Treble, Presence, Depth.

Note, the amp will not include the "Weed" plexi front panel. It is being transferred to another amp. I will be replacing it with a black metal grill or for another $200 I will install another plexi of ur design choice.

I am open to any aesthetics suggestions of course 2.

Price is $1400 + ship firm. If your going to use Paypal, I will need a few more $$ to eat the fees.

Note: I will not be accepting any trades for this amp. Just money. Sorry.

email: dunwichamps@gmail.com

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

bitter

I thought the Weed model was core9's???

dunwichamps

Quote from: bitter on July 23, 2012, 12:21:22 AM
I thought the Weed model was core9's???

was, til he wanted me to make a GT120 clone so thats why this one is for sale.

bitter

dunwichamps

Quote from: bitter on July 23, 2012, 03:04:52 PM
Gotcha, nice...

he is still keeping the plexi it looks like this now: