FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO)))

Two things, where'd you get them knobs, and where'd you get that grill that is oddly similar to the Model T's?

I can't believe how much I want that, It's begging me to put myself into debt indefinitely... fuuuucckkkk
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

Quote from: SunnO))) on July 23, 2012, 03:18:31 PM
Two things, where'd you get them knobs, and where'd you get that grill that is oddly similar to the Model T's?

I can't believe how much I want that, It's begging me to put myself into debt indefinitely... fuuuucckkkk

Question 1: Ted Weber

https://taweber.powweb.com/store/knobord.htm

WKRCA

Question 2: Ted Weber

Cant seem to find link tho for the individual panel

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

the metal panel is nice. One of the nicer Weber things. If its on the 6s100, it looks totally Sunn style.

tombhex

Quote from: dunwichamps on July 23, 2012, 10:09:14 PM

absolutely righteous amp.

and seriously, i have to say that your amps are absolutely gorgeous. you handle the graphics on the panel so beautifully and with so much taste and tact. i'm a graphic designer and i'm ENDLESSLY picky/disappointed by some of the piss-poor type treatments and display art on amps and the fact that you not only personalize the look to the vibe of the individual and their amp but you do it flawlessly is just so impressive to me.

hats off. bravo.

dunwichamps

Quote from: tombhex on July 24, 2012, 10:15:27 AM
Quote from: dunwichamps on July 23, 2012, 10:09:14 PM

absolutely righteous amp.

and seriously, i have to say that your amps are absolutely gorgeous. you handle the graphics on the panel so beautifully and with so much taste and tact. i'm a graphic designer and i'm ENDLESSLY picky/disappointed by some of the piss-poor type treatments and display art on amps and the fact that you not only personalize the look to the vibe of the individual and their amp but you do it flawlessly is just so impressive to me.

hats off. bravo.

Thanks! I dont have a ton of skill in working the look but I try to make it what each customer wants without going nuts. There is a lot of previous stuff you can use as a base for each amp.

NoSleepTilSleep

Ernie Ball Wah- (nearly) brand new w/box. $80

Shipping TBD on your location.

Baltar

I'm looking to sell or trade my early 2000's NYC Big Muff.   I believe it is between an '02-'05.  It has the 3088 transistors that have more hi-end and gain.  I added an Electro-Harmonix 3PDT foot-switch to engauge the MIDS and a 6Db boost.  Of course I added a green LED for that switch. It gets loud and really adds some nice mids to cut through the mix even with 'buckers.  I'm looking for $125 or the following pedals:

LOVEPEDAL-
AMP 50/COT 50
Superlead
Les Lius + cash
Tchula

Catalinbread-
R.A.H.
Dirty Little Secret
Formula 5
Naga Viper

-Maritime Audio Bullfrog Boost
-Ox Drive
-any decent boutique Marshall or Fender 5E3 simulator
-any decent boutique Dallas Rangemaster clone
-Menatone King of the Britains

I can post vids of it in action too if needed.
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

Baltar

Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

Instant Dan

SOLD

grimniggzy

Gotta Rat Tail-$125 ???
It's the little one that looks like this...

Heres the knobby's & videos...

http://www.fuzzrociouspedals.com/

grimniggzy

I might be talked into a trade as well. whatevah

grimniggzy

unbowed

I am selling a couple of amps and cabs
71/72 Sunn Sonaro Head great shape and sounds excellent w/bass or guitar $550
69/70 Sunn 1000S Head good shape and sounds good but will need a tech to go thru as it has some noise but when everything is worked out this amp will dominate on guitar or bass $450(because it needs work)
2/15 Sunn cab in very good shape I believe to be a sceptre cab its rear loaded and has two round ports on either side of the speaker baffle $250 unloaded $350 loaded with unknown brand and $550 loaded with vintage altec/lansing
6/10 Sunn cab in used and somewhat abused condition as the tolex has several spots cut out or tore or whatever but the grill cloth is in good shape and the cab is structurally sound $200 unloaded $250 loaded with random speakers
Roland RE301 Chorus Echo in good shape and includes an extra roland rt1l tape this is the same as the re201 space echo but with an chorus effect as well as the other functions $650
also I am willing to ship

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mr. Foxen

How much to ship the amps to the UK?

also, a mate is after a red knob Model T and has money to back that up, if those don't tickle his fancy.

dunwichamps

red knob is think are Ver 2? yes no Jake?

grimniggzy

VOLVO)))

Yep! What's he offering? Enough to get one of Nick's amps? :)

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Mr. Foxen

Got people over here that will make customs, he already has some. A S/H Model T is still cheaper than a custom though. He'll pay the right price, not looking for a flippable deal or being ripped. He's road manager for the Melvins and the reason Om turned up in my house to try and buy my Matamp while I was taking a shit, so also got going to a cool person cred (I think he decided he wanted one after playing Wino's).

Edit: What would suit me really bloody well is trading it for one of my amps, something rare over there, that I have, because that way I actually get something out of it.

dunwichamps

just a mention Oli, the Ver 2 Model Ts are different than Ver 1. The Ver 2 has a baxandall instead of a FMV and an active inductor based mid range control and a weird gain structure.

Mr. Foxen

Red knob was the one he tried and liked, but I guess that throws what we discussed in email out the window, even though it made sense for him to like those things. That a bit more ampeg styley?

dunwichamps

Jake can answer best but i dont think they are ampeg-like. They were trying to make the amp cleaner I believe. They still can deliver the heavy just not exactly the same.

VOLVO)))

Consult my youtube channel, Oli. There indepth videos of it on there

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.