FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Foxen

Got a link to that? Basically, established he is after one because he tried one and liked it. Just about finding one now, and getting it shipped.

Instant Dan

ALL SOLD

Mr. Foxen

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

morgantician

Does anyone have a hardshell bass case they'll part with that lives anywhere near Minneapolis/St. Paul?  The more beat up the better, because I'm looking for something on the cheap side.

grimniggzy

Soo I ponied up the money to buy my brother a drum kit. Now we need cymbal, stands, throne, pedals... uggh.
Let the liquidation begin...
I've been thinking about selling my T-40 which is just too damn heavy for my frail little limp wristed body.
This thing is damn sturdy. You could make it a coffe table. Could use a setup but you could use it for a gig tonight and she wouldn't fail you. It's modded with 2 extra knobs, 1 turns normally, the other clicks for all 10 points of the turn of a real knob and makes this an incredibly versatile bass. Case is included.
It's Sunburst so it's rarer than the natural ones you always see, all of the colors except for 1 (a lighter sunburst) are equally rare.

grimniggzy

Something tells me someone is going to call me out for being a puny little girl and I end up keeping this thing so that it can collect dust in my basement.

grimniggzy

Still got this too, if there is interest I'll dig through my other pedals.
Sadly, all my band calls for is a tuner, octave & RAT

Quote from: grimniggzy on August 06, 2012, 07:42:08 PM
Gotta Rat Tail-$125 ???
It's the little one that looks like this...

Heres the knobby's & videos...

http://www.fuzzrociouspedals.com/

VOLVO)))

Why can't I afford that T-40? Engh.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Mr. Foxen

With a bit of help from Dunwichamps, got this Klipp working. Don't need it, so £550. Can ship anywhere for sensible cost, but ideally arrange a collection, I can pack it and be in. All new electrolytics, new valves, lots of new resistors, because it took me a while to find the dodge one, all the new resistors are same or higher spec than what they replaced.

VOLVO)))

You bastard. You know I'm already broke as fuck!

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Mr. Foxen

Quote from: SunnO))) on August 22, 2012, 05:55:38 PM
You bastard. You know I'm already broke as fuck!

got that red knob T going?

VOLVO)))

Only if that Klipp and an SC200+ take it's place...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Mr. Foxen

Quote from: SunnO))) on August 22, 2012, 06:23:12 PM
Only if that Klipp and an SC200+ take it's place...

I'll see if Gim will buy them, but he'll try them before trading and the power of the SC200 and the drive of the Klipp will stamp all over a Model T, and he isn't a dude adverse to using lots of amps at once.

VOLVO)))

Hahaha, shipping cost would probably put us out of the game, dontcha think?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

it was really all Oli honestly, I just blabbed a few things to try

Mr. Foxen

Quote from: SunnO))) on August 22, 2012, 07:46:29 PM
Hahaha, shipping cost would probably put us out of the game, dontcha think?

Gim deals with bands travelling back and forth from the States all the time, and is back and forth himself fairly often, so might not be a massive deal.

Jake

Couple of cool but sadly, unused items up for grabs. Dets in the links. Willing to make deals to fellow Pajama Jammy Jam Roomers.

http://denver.craigslist.org/msg/3247237317.html

http://denver.craigslist.org/msg/3224258250.html

poop.

VOLVO)))

dat DA. Im throwing money at my screen but nothing is happening.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jake

Ha! It only works if you throw it at my screen.
poop.

The Shocker

How much for the Melvins poster?

Seriously, I've almost bought one of those Ampeg guitars numerous times.  Always got something else though.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jake

Quote from: The Shocker on August 26, 2012, 09:52:56 AM
How much for the Melvins poster?

$20 for the Melvins poster: http://mercerrock.bigcartel.com/product/mercerrock-o-g-series-volume-1

I think you might get all 5 for $20, so $4? That's a goddamned steal. And for that, I believe it's my first and only contribution that legitimately deserves digital applause.
poop.

taylo)))r

Squirre Deluxe Tele with p90s. It's a surprisingly good guitar for how cheap it is. Need to sell it to fund the jaguar HH I just bought. Asking $150. No gig bag or case. I can send better pics if anyone is interested.

(insert interesting quote)

eddiefive10

Thinking about selling my acoustic 450 asking $250 obo plus shipping for offers and pics contact me at stewardedbush@gmail.com