FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinhedrick

Quote from: RAGER on October 04, 2012, 01:19:13 PM
I am sooooo close to buying a Hovercraft something or another.  itchin bad .

god, now I do too . . .

Hemisaurus

trade for something else, preferably an amp.

justinhedrick

Quote from: Hemisaurus on October 04, 2012, 07:09:33 PM

oh man. if only i had amps to spare!

Hemisaurus

Quote from: justinhedrick on October 05, 2012, 03:26:49 PM
Quote from: Hemisaurus on October 04, 2012, 07:09:33 PM

oh man. if only i had amps to spare!
Or maybe PA, recording, organ/keyboard shit?

Instant Dan

FS:

DAM Meathead Dark Clone:

$60 pp'd and shipped

dunwichamps

Looking for a POG2

Will buy outright if price is right or trade for custom Dunwich pedal build

liquidsmoke

----------------- S O L D -----------------------

Black Epiphone Les Paul Studio for sale, neck pup doesn't work for some reason. Purchased new earlier this year, my back hates it. I have a box that will probably work for shipping. Had a fret job done on it with a new nut and set up for B. $200. They are usually $350, got this one for $300 new. I just need to put the stock pups back in it.

eddiefive10

Looking to sell my acoustic 450, $250 obo plus shipping 35lbs from zip 13669 contact me at stewardedbush@gmail.com for more info or photos

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

I had a brief thought about getting that, but it would be several magnitudes of OVERKILL for me.

Hemisaurus

I just doubled the value of my amp, it's now the ultra-rare, 2nd gen., Sunn Tweed Classic.

Sam Hain

Quote from: Hemisaurus on October 17, 2012, 02:22:22 PM
I just doubled the value of my amp, it's now the ultra-rare, 2nd gen., Sunn Tweed Classic.

Ah...interesting.

blackkrosses

VTM60 anyone? I just bought it and I don't think I like it. Whole lotta amp for CHEAP.

The Shocker

Quote from: blackkrosses on October 19, 2012, 04:59:58 PM

VTM60 anyone? I just bought it and I don't think I like it. Whole lotta amp for CHEAP.

How cheap?

hayseed

I'm selling or trading my 2009 Gibson SG Classic. Its in perfect shape- no scratches, dents Or buckle rash! Would trade for another SG in the same shape with Humbuckers. Send me an email at sonsofrust@ yahoo.com for pics. I can't seem to load them up here right now, but there is a pic on one the SG with P90s threads on here. I've decided the p90s aren't for me.
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

Sam Hain

Quote from: hayseed on October 19, 2012, 10:41:53 PM
I'm selling or trading my 2009 Gibson SG Classic. Its in perfect shape- no scratches, dents Or buckle rash! Would trade for another SG in the same shape with Humbuckers. Send me an email at sonsofrust@ yahoo.com for pics. I can't seem to load them up here right now, but there is a pic on one the SG with P90s threads on here. I've decided the p90s aren't for me.
Did you try any of the P90 sized humbuckers? I just learned the other day that Super D's come in a P90 size.

grimniggzy

8)

hayseed

Quote from: Sam Hain on October 20, 2012, 01:07:46 AM
Quote from: hayseed on October 19, 2012, 10:41:53 PM
Did you try any of the P90 sized humbuckers? I just learned the other day that Super D's come in a P90 size.

I have not tried anything or really checked anything out. I'll look into it but I still would rather have the humbuckers on a regular sg
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

justinhedrick

yes, how cheep, and where?

blackkrosses

Quote from: justinhedrick on October 20, 2012, 03:08:29 PM

yes, how cheep, and where?

$250 shipped. NW Arkansas.

hayseed

For Sale:
Fender Blacktop Telecaster- Rosewood fretboard, silver, Humbuckers, Sounds like an SG plays like a Tele! $450 with Gator HSC. Prefer local pickup(Pittsburgh area). Cant load pics on here right now. Email sonsofrust@yahoo.com for pics

justinhedrick

I'm looking to amass some strat parts, mainly neck and body. anyone got anything?

Instant Dan

Lumpy

I bought Instant Dan's other Meathead clone (not dark) and when I compared it to my DAM meathead I couldn't hear a difference. So buy with confidence. Shit, maybe I should buy it... I gave the other Meathead clone to my no-good guitar player (he probably lost it already). 55 dollars - bro price.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

VOLVO)))

Is that classic 50 up for grabs, still, Herb? What're you after? I've got about 160 feet of spare instrument cable... :D
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.