FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumpy

Pretty sure the Electro Harmonix speakers are rebranded Celestion or Eminence (you should be able to look it up, based on the edge number). EHX doesn't make speakers, they just rebrand speakers from other manufacturers. When I needed a 32 watt speaker for my Ampeg 8x10, I was sold a EHX speaker, but at the store they told me it's rebranded (because EHX only manufactures pedals, in-house)
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

The Riffer

Quote from: SunnO))) on November 17, 2012, 12:01:56 AM
Quote from: The Riffer on November 16, 2012, 11:51:44 PM
Quote from: SunnO))) on November 16, 2012, 04:16:17 PM

EHX POG with adapter and wear - 220$ +shipping.

How does this contraption work on bass?
Trade/partial trades?

Alright, so for bass, it can fill out a funky (but dirty) sub-octave, but when I used it for bass, I was playing in a band who recently lost their lead guitarist, so I kicked it on for all of the leads he was supposed to be doing with the +1 octave setting, and toe'd in the +2 octave to make up for the notes I didn't have since I only had 4 strings. It sounds great, and tracks like a champ. I kinda need cash, but if you want it, i'll take a partial trade, since I love you. (No hard feelings about me selling the LSTR, I hope... The Ritual bumped it as main fuzz...)
Tell what you think.. I am very inexperienced when it comes to this pedal stuff,.I am interested in something like this possibly because I am playing bass in a band that does alot of black metal influenced stuff...they keep jonesing for a keyboard player, or at least keyboards on some parts of some songs..I am not really down with a keyboard for the most part and wondering if I had something like this, if I could take their minds off of the keyboard thing and possibly even forgo it altogether and stay a 4 piece...so, kinda looking for something to do that...

Hard feeling about selling the LSTR? fuck no man.I am honored that it even has a market value used. That's a good sign for me.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

VOLVO)))

Keyboard mimic? It damn sure does that. It has a fucking organ sound you wouldn't believe. Furthermore, if you dial in the sub octave, you retain all of the bass while you play keyboardy stuff. I love it, but I'm... How do I put this... A shitty rock guitarist, so I never use it.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Pics added for my shit to sell. Bass Sic, you out there?

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jake

Heartily excited to receive that LSTR. I've been wanting to try one of Riffer's creations for a long time (even though I typically just use my amps' distortions).

Now I'll be able to properly fuzz out all my white power dubstep and christian nü metal songs.
poop.

Sam Hain

VOLVO)))

Quote from: Jake on November 18, 2012, 01:41:45 PM
Heartily excited to receive that LSTR. I've been wanting to try one of Riffer's creations for a long time (even though I typically just use my amps' distortions).

Now I'll be able to properly fuzz out all my white power dubstep and christian nü metal songs.

Yeaaa boiii..

SOMEONE BUY THIS FUCKING POG OR QTRON

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

Awesome. Hit me up for some secret codes to unlock it's hidden potential.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

VOLVO)))

Quote from: The Riffer on November 19, 2012, 12:47:07 AM

Awesome. Hit me up for some secret codes to unlock it's hidden potential.

10/10/10/10, only code you need

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

bitter

I hear you can get a nice Toby Keith-eque pop country tone if you set it as 10/10/2/20.  ;D

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

fallen

Kind of what I use but 10 / 0 / 10 and 5 on the volume because the BAT pedals all sound twice as loud as my experience/octava fuzz.

By the looks of these posts you should build a mini LSTR with gain locked on 10 and tone switches instead of knobs.

Jake

No can do. All my shit it set to 6/6/6.

If that pedal has four knobs, one's gonna have to get broken off and sacrified to Satan, of course.
poop.

Barnhard

Got a Dean ML "Dean From Hell" for sale here. Asking price is 650 euros. I'll throw in a leather Dean gigbag and a Dean Hardcase.

The Shocker

Quote from: The Shocker on November 11, 2012, 05:22:58 PM
Yamaha THR10 - Like new, $225 $200 shipped.

Blackstone Appliances Overdrive - Excellent condition - $175 $150 shipped.

Orange Micro Terror - Like new, $120  $100 shipped.

Hit me up if interested.  Will post pics if I get off my ass & remember.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!  ONE DAY ONLY! PRICES SLASHED!

Jake

You bastage! If you'd have posted that any time before yesterday, I could have returned the THR10 that I got at Guitar Center ($320, after tax) and bought yours.

Drat.
poop.

moose23

He posted the add nearly two weeks ago.

bass sic

I'm so fookin close to grabbing the orange.

The Shocker

hisheroisjon

Probably a longshot, but I'm looking for another kramer aluminum neck. I had and sold a 650b a few years ago that I loved but I need something 6 stringed. I'd be willing to throw my earth superbass into a trade or something.

Jake

You probably already know what this pedal can do. Tons of great classic delays, infinitely tweakable. This one is used, but never abused. Working perfectly.

I'm including both the optional Line 6 power supply (paid an extra $40) PLUS, a nifty little 1Spot adapter cable, which will allow you to power this with a standard 9v pedal power supply unit. I used a TRex Fuel Tank Jr. to power mine.

Asking $180/shipped, conUS.

poop.

The Shocker

The Yamaha is sold & the other stuff is on eBay.  You bastards.

bass sic

It was a toss up between the orange and a Xmas present for my boy. He'll already have enough stuff to resent me for.

Baltar

Anyone have a broken or cheap solid-state 1x12 combo? Marshall, Fender, or Traynor?
I don't need the amp, just the cab and speaker for my 10 Watt head.  Would prefer the speaker be 16 ohms.  Not looking to spend more than $75. I have a 30 Watt Gorilla combo for trade in perfect working condition.  Peavey, Crate, Kustom, etc no thanks.  Or if you have a cheap 1x12 cab...
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.