FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO)))

POG and Qtron are still around  >:( >:(
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

b00gie van

Looking for a MXR Carbon Copy if anyone has one or knows of one for sale in Westchester/NYC area.

Instant Dan

My Meathead Dark clone is still available as well.

DustinAR

Anybody have a Japanese Boss HM-2 they wanna unload?

themusketking

Have an EMG 81 and EMG 60 that I acquired as a throw in on a trade. I have no use for them. No battery box, but they have wiring.  Would like to sell.
Something heady, stupid, and prophetic here.

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Mr. Foxen

The Shocker

Quote from: Mr. Foxen on December 03, 2012, 06:33:21 PM
Listed bunches of my for sale stuff on my blog: http://ampstack.wordpress.com/

Cool blog.  Is that Companion a rebadged Teisco?

Mr. Foxen

No idea, but anything Japanese made is going to be a rebadged some pictogram, might be made in the same place as some Teiscos, but if you believe the internet pretty much everything old and a bit shit that isn't a straight copy is a Teisco.

Instant Dan

Quote from: Instant Dan on October 06, 2012, 02:40:17 PM
FS:

-DAM Meathead Dark Clone:

$50 pp'd and shipped

-BBE Soul Vibe

$55 pp'd and shipped

taylo)))r

I have a screedy mayo big muff clone that is just collecting dust. Not the highest quality enclosure, but I used it in a live setting for over a year and it works great. Will post pics tomorrow after I get it from the practice space.

Asking $50.
(insert interesting quote)

themusketking

Quote from: taylo)))r on December 04, 2012, 02:00:14 PM
I have a screedy mayo big muff clone that is just collecting dust. Not the highest quality enclosure, but I used it in a live setting for over a year and it works great. Will post pics tomorrow after I get it from the practice space.

Asking $50.

I'll take it. Can you ship it? Email me heygeddy@live.com

Jake

Now $160.

Quote from: Jake on November 25, 2012, 02:24:33 PM
You probably already know what this pedal can do. Tons of great classic delays, infinitely tweakable. This one is used, but never abused. Working perfectly.

I'm including both the optional Line 6 power supply (paid an extra $40) PLUS, a nifty little 1Spot adapter cable, which will allow you to power this with a standard 9v pedal power supply unit. I used a TRex Fuel Tank Jr. to power mine.

Asking $180/shipped, conUS.

poop.

taylo)))r

Quote from: themusketking on December 04, 2012, 09:01:17 PM
Quote from: taylo)))r on December 04, 2012, 02:00:14 PM

Asking $50.

I'll take it. Can you ship it? Email me heygeddy@live.com

Just emailed you.

NoSleepTilSleep

Laney Klipp 100w up for grabs. In damn fine cosmetic shape.

(Input issue rectified...AKA I'm a dick and the cable was janky). Must be noted... the output transformer has been replaced with a Heyboer Partridge clone at some point (I'm guessing this was done when it was brought over from the UK, North American 3-prong plug was also installed). The Heyboer is a high-end Partridge replacement recommended by many in Hiwatt clones/restorations. The Partridge power transformer and choke are original.

Recently retubed with Winged-C El34's and Tung-Sol 12a7x's. Comes with original back panel.
$900 + shipping to wherever you're at.

More pics at
http://s986.beta.photobucket.com/user/dandy44/library/Klipp

Mr. Foxen

Keen on that staying in players hands? Got some US dealers chasing after mine, and might sell a Partridge OT for me if they take it.

The Shocker

Quote from: NoSleepTilSleep on December 05, 2012, 06:12:14 PM
Laney Klipp 100w up for grabs. In damn fine cosmetic shape.

Two issues to note: Input #1 (on the 'normal' side) is not presently working. I think it's a loose solder joint, when you wiggle the input (w/ cable) the sound comes through intermittently. Thought I'd leave it for a proper tech to sort out, all other inputs work fine. Secondly the output transformer has been replaced with a Heyboer Partridge clone at some point (I'm guessing this was done when it was brought over from the UK, North American 3-prong plug was also installed). The Heyboer is a high-end Partridge replacement recommended by many in Hiwatt clones/restorations. The Partridge power transformer and choke are original.

Recently retubed with Winged-C El34's and Tung-Sol 12a7x's. Comes with original back panel.
$900 + shipping to wherever you're at.

More pics at
http://s986.beta.photobucket.com/user/dandy44/library/Klipp

What, no drool smiley?

Jake

poop.

dunwichamps

FS: EQD Dispatch Master $140 Shipped PP. I just got it 2 days ago but I dropped some $$ on an El Cap so this is going

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/484289_10151558502869552_536255490_n.jpg

Instant Dan

I want that Fibson but with my rig set-up it would be exactly the same as another well-known guitarist around town. :D

taylo)))r

Thinking about selling my '77 or120. It's in great shape. Original transistors and caps and such. I'm not sure what a fair price is. What say ye? Is $1500 fair? I'm trying to get a feel of what I can get. I want a new, custom amp that will cost me 1500 minimum.

Mr. Foxen

taylo)))r

themusketking

DOD Flashback Fuzz $30
MXR Classic Distortion $30(missing screws, but absolutely MINT other than that..can send pics)
Digitech Whammy/Wah XP100   $100

Looking for a Musket Fuzz(casually) at a decent price. Willing to trade the Whammy/Wah for something of similar value/equally as cool. haha.

bass sic

Whoa there, ill gladly take that classic dist.