FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

Metal and Beer

Quote from: SunnO))) on December 17, 2012, 01:11:37 PM

This is what I owe the world. ^^^^ I am SO CLOSE to being free of having substantial bills. The vehicle loan is 300$ a month, the card payment is 100$. I figure, kill the card balance, cancel the cocksucker so I can't fuck myself, again. Throw every available nickel at the truck loan and be out of it. Collect my paychecks, within three weeks I could have DunNick build me a fucking Model T to taste, and be fuck all to the world.

Y'all feel me? I want free of this fucking hole, it saps all of my happiness knowing that I can't take a legit, guilt free day off. Are any of you cockmagnets financial advisers?

I'd say that plan is pretty good. Hammer down the debt, end up with amp of badassery = win
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Let it go. All things in life are temporary. Things come and go. You made a good chunk of change.

DustinAR

It sucks, but getting your shit taken care of ASAP will make you feel a lot better. You can always get more gear.

VOLVO)))

Wow, professionally financially advised. I can keep my T but sell other shit I don't like.

Xayx, want that Guild?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Bandit

Thought you already sold the T.  Confused.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

xayk

Quote from: bass sic on December 17, 2012, 04:20:36 PM
Almost all?

I sacrificed my EQD delay to help pay for stuff, but I have, like, five working and three non-working delays, so I only feel a little bad. (I have a delay problem.)

Quote from: SunnO))) on December 17, 2012, 11:49:13 PM
Xayx, want that Guild?

PM'ing.

VOLVO)))

Between the Guild and Model T, if dude pays me today, that's 2k and the card is all but knocked out, I'm excited. Deany, how deep are you?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jake

You guys are lightweights. I still have about $20k in student loans outstanding.
poop.

The Bandit

Don't want to talk about it.  Let's just say I am a typical US consumer.

Corey Y

The only major debt I have at this point is my mortgage, which I just refinanced for like $400 less a month. I only spend money on gear and I save like a mofo, who wants to sell me shit?

The Bandit

Quote from: Corey Y on December 18, 2012, 02:48:55 PM
The only major debt I have at this point is my mortgage, which I just refinanced for like $400 less a month. I only spend money on gear and I save like a mofo, who wants to sell me shit?

What are you looking for?

bass sic

Corey Y

Quote from: The Bandit on December 18, 2012, 04:14:16 PM
Quote from: Corey Y on December 18, 2012, 02:48:55 PM

What are you looking for?

Right now I'm looking for...fuzzes, overdrives, distortions (not the scooped out mid metal kinds though), a good analog or analogish delay with modulation in a small enclosure, a lightweight power amp, a Dimarzio Super Distortion neck pickup, Celestion Greenback speakers (or something equivalent, WGS, Weber, etc.)...maybe a compressor pedal.

I'm also selling stuff, but I haven't listed it on here. A Latch Lake micKing 2200 super heavy duty boom stand for $300 + shipping, new in the boxes and a Fender MIM Strat (3 tone burst, maple board, white pickguard), stock in nice condition with hardtail conversion for $350 + shipping in a cheap old Peavey hardcase (for shipping purposes, it's kind of a pile). I'd consider trades if anyone is interested in either of those. I have the stand listed on my local CL, because it's heavy, but even with shipping it would be way less than what it costs new and it's NEW, like literally never opened. The Strat I hadn't bothered listing yet, because I'm still thinking about what I'm going to replace it with. No pics of the Strat right now, but I can post on later if anyone is interested.

I,Galactus

Quote from: I,Galactus on December 17, 2012, 01:28:58 PM
I'm overhauling my tele and offloading the stuff I'm not re-using for funds:

First up on the block is a genuine Bigsby B50 Telecaster Vibrato Kit.  A little grimy but in great working order.  Get some wang bar on your tele twang.  $70 shipped CONUS.

Next up is a Seymour Duncan STHR-1b Hot Rails Bridge Pickup for Tele.  Same deal, a little grime on the ceramic blades, but plenty of lead and in perfect working order.  Super hot 'bucker toanz in a single tele slot.  $50 shipped CONUS.

Hot Rails sold.

Also got a three-ply b/w/b 8 hole pickguard and a "modern" style bridge.  Guard's a little scuffed, but the bridge is spiffy.  $25 shipped CONUS for both.

Sorry, no pix of the bridge, but it looks like this:

Sorry, no trades.  I need cash to fund the rest of the project.  Bulk shipping discounts are available, so make offers.

So apparently, I'm an idiot and didn't know that I have a B50 (import), not a B5 (domestic) Bigsby kit.  Price has been dropped appropriately in green.  Ain't tryin' to fuck nobody.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Instant Dan

WTB:

-Pedaltrain JR, preferrably with one already drilled for power supply bracket.

themusketking

Sold the Digitech XP100 whammy. I'm buying an Acoustic 250 head and 2x12 cab! They're shit brown, and old as dirt. So pumped about it.
Something heady, stupid, and prophetic here.

lordfinesse

That sounds potentially pretty cool.
Billy Squier 24/7

themusketking

Quote from: lordfinesse on December 23, 2012, 08:48:41 PM
It's not a tube head, Phil. So, the cool factor diminishes a lot. BUT, I really really like it and it sounds awesome with my Red Witch Fuzz God. Also, you should fix my wah so I can sell it...or mod into something awesome because you love me. hahaha.

Discö Rice

A buddy of mine in Seattle is selling this stuff. Thought somebody here might be interested. The Teisco looks nice.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/msg/3504259982.html
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

mutantcolors

Quote from: themusketking on December 23, 2012, 10:47:10 PM
It's not a tube head, Phil. So, the cool factor diminishes a lot. BUT, I really really like it and it sounds awesome with my Red Witch Fuzz God. Also, you should fix my wah so I can sell it...or mod into something awesome because you love me. hahaha.

I have an old SS Acoustic head. Fear not that it isn't tube, you might never know the difference.

themusketking

Quote from: mutantcolors on December 28, 2012, 06:09:01 PM
Quote from: themusketking on December 23, 2012, 10:47:10 PM

I have an old SS Acoustic head. Fear not that it isn't tube, you might never know the difference.

I am pumped about it.  I have a JOYO Ultimate Octave pedal coming from China as we speak, and I'm ready to pair it with my Gibson SG and my Red Witch Fuzz God and make some noise.  I mean, I'm a bass player. I don't play guitar in a band(while I do write the majority of my bands' music on guitar) and I don't gig as a guitar player. I want to be able to have the option.  This allows me to do so if I ever desire, and not sound like shit.  Plus, who doesn't like having vintage stuff? I'd like to do some research on it and find out what year the head and cab were made and such.  PLUS! I live in an apartment. So, solid state works better for me, but for the record, my Fender Super Champ XD120 is one hell of a killer amp for a low price in low-volume-apartment playing. 

eddiefive10

I'm looking for pickups for my pbass, its also routed for a single. Kinda broke so any help would be appreciated