FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beerrhino

I'm looking for 1 tone and 1 volume knob for an early 70's Guild.  Chrome tops with the "G" on it, numbered 0-9 and "volume" and "tone".  They also need to be the set screw type. 
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Corey Y

Anyone have an EQD Hoof fuzz they want to sell? Also looking for a decent analog/analog voiced delay with modulation.

liquidsmoke

Ampeg SS150 guitar head $150 plus shipping
Precursor to the VH series which have more gain. The SS150 head is pretty rare as far as I know and instead of being stereo like the 140(2x70 watts) it's mono.
The spring reverb is noisy but works. Couple knobs missing. The B/clean channel isn't as loud as it used to be but 2 different amps techs claim it's fine and that it tests at 150 watts.
I paid $150 for it through this forum last year. Going on ebay if no one here wants it.

Instant Dan

Quote from: Instant Dan on December 21, 2012, 10:51:18 AM
WTB:

-Pedaltrain JR, preferrably with one already drilled for power supply bracket.

Will also take a PT-2 with it already drilled.

Soul Vibe available.

Sam Hain

I got a brand new Bass Big Muff for $50 shipped ConUs if anyone's interested.

themusketking

Quote from: Sam Hain on January 03, 2013, 08:08:06 PM
I am broke as fuck(right now), but if you have it come the end of the month, I may nab it.
Something heady, stupid, and prophetic here.

Sam Hain

Quote from: themusketking on January 03, 2013, 10:57:51 PM
Quote from: Sam Hain on January 03, 2013, 08:08:06 PM
I am broke as fuck(right now), but if you have it come the end of the month, I may nab it.
Cool...Let me know.

liquidsmoke

Laney GH50L  $350 plus shipping.

Sam Hain

**Sold**

A like new BAT Pharaoh. Only used in my house.

$125 shipped ConUs.

Sam Hain

**Sold!**

Instant Dan

Mantra Sold.

Retro-Sonic Analog Delay $160

BBE Soul Vibe $45

Come on, pick up a boo-tek quality deelay for around the price of a new Carbon Copy/Ekko 616

VOLVO)))

1400$. Dickhead backed out on our deal, timing wasting cockmagnet.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

the diddler

Got a couple amps for sale- hoping to go local, but could probly work out shipping for special rifrockdorkbros.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/msg/3550851074.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/msg/3550978460.html

hayseed

Marshall 1960TV loaded with Celestion Greenbacks. 2005. great shape! Looking to sell outright or trade for Orange 412 or 212s. Local only (Pittsburgh area). Too big to ship. Email me if interested- sonsofrust@yahoo.com
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

mutantcolors

liquidsmoke

Laney GH50L and Ampeg SS150 heads still for sale.

Metal and Beer

Hey Mazey, how much ag'in for the Ampeg? (I thought ya sold it or reconsidered or such...?)
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

dunwichamps

One of my customers is selling the #001 Dunwich Stonehenge.

1100 shipped in US.

Contact me for contact info

Jake

Accidentally ended up with too many guitars again, so gotsta make some room.

$200/shipped to your door.

poop.

taylo)))r

Quote from: Jake on January 23, 2013, 07:46:44 PM
Accidentally ended up with too many guitars again, so gotsta make some room.

$200/shipped to your door.

This sounds like a reoccurring problem with you -- too many guitars. There's only so many of your guitars I can end up with in a 6 month period.
(insert interesting quote)

Jake

I know. I have a sickness. Which is also why I'm selling this stuff:

This mint (color) 5-hole pickguard, bridge and neck pickup were all pulled from a Squier Classic Vibe Custom Tele. These pickups are made in the exact same factory as the Fender Tonerider pickups, so you know these have got the goods.

$50/shipped

poop.

The Shocker

I'm in the same boat.

SunnJake, my spiritual gear guru, please tell me it is a piece of crap and I don't want it.

No offense BurtJake, but I am weak.

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

liquidsmoke

Quote from: Metal and Beer on January 22, 2013, 05:47:00 PM
Hey Mazey, how much ag'in for the Ampeg? (I thought ya sold it or reconsidered or such...?)

I'd sell it to one of you folks for $100 plus shipping just so I don't have to mess with putting it on ebay. It's clean channel isn't loud enough for me and the dirty channel doesn't have enough gain so it's no good to me although for mid volume applications that clean channel sounds really good for a SS amp and the preamp will give you all the low end you would ever want and then some. Funny thing, it actually sounds good when it clips. I'm not sure if it's doing damage to itself like that or not but it sounds very tube like.

liquidsmoke

Laney GH50L $300 plus shipping. Chrome is pitted, otherwise in pretty good shape. Going on ebay tomorrow night if no one wants it.