FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baltar

Dentone "Marshall Supa Fuzz/MK II Tonebender" clone $150 U.S. or CAN shipped.  I've highly modified it. I swapped out one of the resistors to give it more output. Very LOUD now. Re-housed in a Blue Starlight 1590 from Pedal Parts Plus, Hemi added a bias control.  I also added a battery kill-switch and LED so you don't have to un-plug it and will know the battery is still on.  AC 128 transistors. And I'm throwing in an extra set of knobs.

The only trades I want are for decent Rangemaster clones or a Lovepedal Amp 50 or COT 50.  I like this pedal a lot and I'm not in a hurry to sell it.  A Rangemaster will work just a little better with my current gigging rig. PM or saoirse1973@gmail.com
Sometimes I'm bad at checking my PM's.

Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

thestone

Whats the going rate for a v4 amp and cabinet? Decent good condition.  Some rips on tolex and writing is all worn off but still rips loud and hard?

VOLVO)))

Quote from: thestone on March 02, 2013, 12:54:48 PM
Whats the going rate for a v4 amp and cabinet? Decent good condition.  Some rips on tolex and writing is all worn off but still rips loud and hard?

400 head, 200 cab.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Discö Rice

Wanted: At least one 28x14 Ludwig stainless steel marching bass drum. Even a plain shell is fine. I saw two up for auction a few months back and haven't seen any since. :(

Also, a pair of 26's would work fine.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

b00gie van

Looking for an EHX Freeze if anyone has one they don't want.

Discö Rice

I,Galactus

^ FS or WTB?  

For me it's WTDO = want to drool on...
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Discö Rice

Quote from: I,Galactus on March 08, 2013, 04:34:11 PM
^ FS or WTB? 

For me its WTDO = want to drool on...
Want to buy. That one's for sale. I've never needed $2,500 so bad in my life.

Chovie D

$2500? damn, drums are expensive!

natehusky

Discö Rice

That's a 1970's Bonham sized stainless steel shell Ludwig kit in immaculate condition. Dude could probably get three times that amount for it.

natehusky

I'm a big fan of a cymbal rod off the bass drum . Classy

Discö Rice

It does look nice, but I tend to use big, heavy rides and crash on them a lot. Attaching heavy things to your bass drum (toms, ride cymbals) can make those vintage style spurs and brackets come loose while playing, making everything topple over. Also, I kind of like having as little stress as possible on the shell so it can vibrate freely. Think about it, Black. Think long and hard. Long and hard. Long and hard. Long and hard. Long and hard. Long and hard.

natehusky

Discö Rice

Wouldn't stop me from putting a Paiste Flanger Bell or a ribbon crasher on the bass drum cymbal arm, though.

Discö Rice

Then there's this guy.

70's Ludwig 3 ply shells.
15x12
18x16
20x18
28x14

Perfect, except that it's also an admittedly reasonable but still effectively off-limits $2,500.

VOLVO)))

I got a stainless ludwig kit this week.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Discö Rice

Quote from: SunnO))) on March 16, 2013, 03:39:17 PM
I got a stainless ludwig kit this week.
Fuck you! Really? Pics, motherfucker! :D (also congrats, if you aren't just ball busting.)

Metal and Beer

"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

VOLVO)))

Ill shoot it when i hit the shop. I also have the blue oyster kit in the same sizes.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

Shelf clearing time.
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/msg/3686960746.html
Trying to downsize a bunch of stuff I am not using, need the shelf space.Most stuff is either new or damn near new, just used a few times to check them out. will take offers on multiple items.
Actual shipping on top of pedal prices.
paypal
email me: electricblackdoom@gmail

Digitech DL8 Delay/Looper $85.00((((SOLD))))

Digitech iStomp $85.00

TeaPhilter/stuck wah. $30.00, (grey, single knob) pro built.... http://www.modkitsdiy.com/pedal/tea_philter

EH double muff $40.00((((SOLD))))

Dunlop Roto Vibe $ 100.00

ProCo Rat lm308 Small box, glow in the dark graphic. $75.00 ( included power supply adapter) No feet/velco on the bottom.

BBE American Metal $15.00

Bjfe HoneyBee clone $ 65.00,( silver 3 knobs) pro built. If you don't know this one, check some demos. BEST lower gain pedal I know of.Its a bit like a lower gain/more transparent Rat with better response and more lowend/less shrill.

MoRC $50.00 ((((((SOLD))))))
MoRC stands for Modified Ross Compressor
This is a very Transparent Compressor, however it can get nice and squashy when you turn it up for the Classic Country licks.
Long and Sustainey Solos as per the Gilmour feel are easily attained with this circuit.
The MoRC is also extremely similar to the vintage Dynacomp as well.
It has the standard Level and Sustain knobs as well as an on board switch which further enhances this circuit beyond the original to provide you with three sepeaate tones.
Variable Recovery Mod - fast/medium/slow recovery control. You will notice the difference in settings when you try to play faster, while still maintaining pick attack. The stock setting yields nice long sustain/compression, but at the cost of not being able to respond to new notes with any rapidity. You may not be able to hear the difference until you start trying to pick differently.

LAVA CABLES
Orange Retro Coil, 20ft straight to straight1/4" NEW unused in the package $50.00
MAGMA cable, 15ft straight to straight 1/4" NEW unused in the package $20.00

WGS Speakers
Veteran 30 $50 each, 90 for the pair ( vintage 30 reproduction) new unused in the box 16 ohm. http://wgs4.com/content/vet30
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

moose23

Does your Rat have an Lm308 or Lm386 as stated in the ad?

The Riffer

Good call Moose.
It' the 308.
Thanks!
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

I,Galactus

SOLD
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"