FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO)))

He did. Nick bought that pedal, played it for seven minutes, and offered to sell it to me. I want it, but can't afford anything, right now.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

mike did have it on their at one point. I played it and i didnt like it quickly so it went to the chopping block.

At high enough gain sounds it gets a bit of octave/glitchy/gated thing which i dont like. I can cope a better version of Mike's Unreal Never Lived kind of tone using the Elements

Pissy

Anybody interested in a Boss Slicer?  Like a hard chopping trem. Pretty cool sound. I got it for one song, and now it looks like I can do it with a regular old tuna melt.

It's a double sized unit with more functions than I care to deal with. Something like $180 new.

stock photo

It's weird. The LEDs  around that knob blink green then red in cadence with the effect. Unfortunately it's not true bypass, so you can hear a buzz when that does its thing even when turned off. Just being honest here. Let it go for $100 plus shipping. PM with interest.
Vinyls.   deal.

Instant Dan

The Small Stone and Soul Vibe are still available.

I would also consider a trade for an Micro-Flanger.

Lumpy

Electro Harmonix Octave Divider - $45
Electro Harmonix Signal Pad - $20
Electro Harmonix Small Stone Phaser - $40
Danelectro Tuna Melt (trem), Chicken Salad (vibe), Chili Dog (octave), Peanut Butter & Jelly (delay), Surf & Turf (compressor). Various conditions, ask for details. $20 each.
Ibanez PH7 Phaser - $30
DOD DFX9 Digital Delay - $30

Paypal. All prices include shipping in mainland USA, and a tracking #.

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Pissy

It's all for sale.  Having gear swap tommorrow. We'll see what goes and what doesn't. If I sell this stuff, I'll likely be in good form for buying something nice.

Vinyls.   deal.

Pissy

Only sold the Traynor towers.

Lots of interest in the Sovtek, no monies. Same for that Guild S-50.

Ho hum.
Vinyls.   deal.

The Shocker

So how much are you asking for the Sovtek & the Guild?

Slow

Man, I want the Sovtek and the Guild, and the GnTele...
black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

The Shocker

I was asking for you, not me.

Pissy

The Guild I got from Apekillman (I think), and I'm looking to sell it locally. I put a setup into it and I put a price of $600 on it. EGay BIn are routinely $7-900.  I think that's more than I gave for it, but like I said I put some money into it. 1976 S-50.  It's in excellent condition with Grover's (original machines in the case), but it has a cardboard case, reason I'd rather not ship initially.

The Sovtek I had a price of $400 on it. Sounds awesome, had scratchy pots, but they're sealed and once I worked them a bit that cleaned up. Pretty loud. It's got Sovtek 5881's in it. Apparently the tour manager from Weedeater is chomping at the bit for this thing. I called him earlier, no response yet.

The tele I'm deciding to keep. It's a fake that I pieced together partially, and I decided it needs a genuine effort. It would be like $200. Once you see it in person it's kinda fugly.

Agile 3100M tobacco burst. Ebony, abalone mother of pearl, bone, 3/4" maple top and little play time. Completely stock. $400.

light use old mullard 12ax7a's. 2 of them. One dates to Jan 1970, the other to April 1969. Made that valve junior the best sounding little bitch in my garage. I'm going to get them tested. If they test above 80%, I'm gonna ask $80 each. Now, $60 each. These are Garnet labeled tubes-though one the label is gone. The came out of my Garnet BTO.

I'll put some pics up.
Vinyls.   deal.

Pissy

1976 (I think) Guild S-50

Agile I think this is actually mother of pearl and not abalone.

Sovtek

Tubes

I wanted to make sure you could see the date codes.
Vinyls.   deal.

Instant Dan

SOLD

Pissy

Vinyls.   deal.

Lumpy

Bro prices from Dan. I bought a pedal from him, he shipped it via rocket. Arrived like 2 days later.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Lip

Hrmm... a question about the S50......

Can I has it??
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Pissy

Quote from: Lip on May 10, 2013, 11:05:50 PM
Hrmm... a question about the S50......

Can I has it??

Awesome. 
Is that really you?  You still playing that Traynor?
Vinyls.   deal.

agent of change

This is maybe kinda random, but for anyone into stage stuff, I have some human bones left over from an anatomical skeleton. I have two sets of tibia (shinbones) and one set of fibula (behind shinbone). One set is dark patina (shown) and the other is light. The fibula are about drumstick size, and handled right, they could perform well. I often have other random animal bones and such. Just sold a baboon skull recently. Anyway, pm if you're interested.

We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

Lip

Hey Pissy - yea - i still have the Traynor - but it's been sitting in Vitali's basement for months..lol - i picked up a RI Marshall jmp - in imnt shape for 400 beans.  That reminds me - i have a meathead clone here - if anyone is interested in a lil swappypoo - and in anticipation of the responsees - nope - ya cain't has it!...lol. I would like to swap it for a decent reverb pedal maybe
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

VOLVO)))

Jap HM-2 fo 80$?

Also have an EHX Cathedral Reverb for 170 shipped to you guys. It has one burnt out LED, but it is fully functional. I have the original box, adapter, and manuals for it. Bought it new with that burnt out LED.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Mr. Foxen

10% discount on shit I have for sale up until end of Friday BST, because I'm impatient: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.363434913762369.1073741840.351966881575839&type=3

Instant Dan

SOLD

taylo)))r

For sale or trade one wood body Dan Armstrong. I bought it from Jake here on Stonerrock. Just isn't suiting my needs. It's in great condition, comes with a case and just got set up.

$400

(insert interesting quote)

The Shocker

What you looking for in trades bro?