FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Foxen

I have a Laney Klipp 100w, recapped, good old valves in it to go, £700, plus a '76 Hiwatt DR103 full of Mullards for £1100. Buy both so i can get me a Matamp.

taylo)))r

Quote from: The Shocker on June 03, 2013, 07:58:48 PM
What you looking for in trades bro?

Other gits, cabs....maybe an amp. What you got?
(insert interesting quote)

The Bandit

Like new Ibanez Tube Screamer Amp with footswitch. The 15 watt model.
Like new Fender Pawnshop mustang, MIJ (the current models are mexican) Red, with the mint pickguard.  Upgraded saddles, set up by SunnJake.
Like new modded by SunnJake Rondo shortscale (24") tele.  New tuners, saddles, Lace blue in the bridge, tortoise pickguard.  Now this ain't worth anywhere close to $400, but could be combined with some fancy fuzz pedals...
Fancy fuzz pedals.

Can take pics of the stuff tonight if you have any interest.

Deaner   

grimniggzy

I want that HM-2
Wish I had money I could spend.

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

grimniggzy

I got a lot of pedals i'm not using

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

I'll go digging sometime soon

The Shocker

grimniggzy

yooo, that sparkly jawn. way cool

The Bandit

Took a bunch of work, but actually plays nice now.

The Bandit

The Mustang and the Blasteroid Fuzz are off the table.   ;)

If anybody has interest in the other stuff, holler. 

Deaner

taylo)))r

Quote from: taylo)))r on June 03, 2013, 11:52:12 AM
For sale or trade one wood body Dan Armstrong. I bought it from Jake here on Stonerrock. Just isn't suiting my needs. It's in great condition, comes with a case and just got set up.

$400

This is gone now...trade pending.

The Shocker

No kidding.
Want that Klipp so much...

Jake

Danelectro 67 Baritone Guitar // Cobalt Blue

I just don't find myself using this one too much, so it's off to a good home.
No scrapes or scratches -- fingerprints and dust only.
Comes with brand new heavy duty Gator gig bag.
$399/shipped to Jam Roomers.

Check out this video to see some of what it can do (not me).

poop.

rayinreverse

I'm on the hunt for a blackout effectors twosome.

taylo)))r

I have a late 70's or120 that i'm looking to sell and or trade. It's down at the practice space, and this was the only pic I could dig up. It's in great condition, I just got the itch for something new after having this for about 7 years or so.

Would trade for something of equal value like a model-t, traynor, hiwatt etc....

Would sell it for $1300 or so. Just visit my tech, everything is in tip top shape.

VOLVO)))

Jcm800 with first-option tradeback, or... I have a Traynor yba-1 i would trade you straight across... :-D

Traynor/Beta Lead. I already let this 800 go once, i dunno if i could do it again...

edit: even if you just wanna trade with the tradeback whenever clause in case you get that sellers remorse...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

taylo)))r

Quote from: SunnO))) on July 11, 2013, 01:07:22 PM
Jcm800 with first-option tradeback, or... I have a Traynor yba-1 i would trade you straight across... :-D

Traynor/Beta Lead. I already let this 800 go once, i dunno if i could do it again...

edit: even if you just wanna trade with the tradeback whenever clause in case you get that sellers remorse...

I was eyeing a traynor yba-1 recently, but methinks I could get more cash out of the or120 than I could the traynor. Don't really want a jcm800..now if it were a plexi...

VOLVO)))

I was kidding, about the Traynor, hahaha. Im not that kind of a dick.

86 2203! Nothing is permanent, haha. Im down for playing around. The Traynor needs a recap, no big.

If you wanna buy it, ill give ya a deal. It's totally playable and hugely sexy/loud.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

taylo)))r

Quote from: SunnO))) on July 11, 2013, 01:30:56 PM
I was kidding, about the Traynor, hahaha. Im not that kind of a dick.

86 2203! Nothing is permanent, haha. Im down for playing around. The Traynor needs a recap, no big.

If you wanna buy it, ill give ya a deal. It's totally playable and hugely sexy/loud.

HA! I was like, hmmm, he's out of his mind. Well, if I sell the orange, I may actually consider that. I'll let you know.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Corey Y

Anyone have a good high output passive bridge guitar pickup they're looking to sell? Thinking maybe Lace Nitro Hemi, Dimarzio Super Distrortion (or 2 or 3), BK Warpig or something similar. Up for a trade to, if anyone has anything they're looking for, let me know. I have a lot of random bits and bobs sitting around right now.