FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James1214

Who's got a shortscale (30") bass ala squire bronco. I've decided I want to do a bass vi conversion and that seems like an ideal candidate for the project. Rather get something from one of you fuckos than guitard center.
words

bbottom

Quote from: James1214 on July 11, 2013, 03:29:57 PM
Who's got a shortscale (30") bass ala squire bronco. I've decided I want to do a bass vi conversion and that seems like an ideal candidate for the project. Rather get something from one of you fuckos than guitard center.

I had one for about a day and ended up trading it.

VOLVO)))

Serious about unloading that Traynor. Im moving soon, and would like some financial padding.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

moose23

Quote from: James1214 on July 11, 2013, 03:29:57 PM

The Danelectro baritone or longhorn bass are a really easy conversion.

Jake

He's right about that...

Quote from: Jake on June 18, 2013, 12:13:23 PM
Danelectro 67 Baritone Guitar // Cobalt Blue

I just don't find myself using this one too much, so it's off to a good home.
No scrapes or scratches -- fingerprints and dust only.
Comes with brand new heavy duty Gator gig bag.
$399/shipped to Jam Roomers.

Check out this video to see some of what it can do (not me).

poop.

Mr. Foxen

James1214

Found a bronco on craigslist for 60 box... getting bit on Wednesday.
words

The Shocker

Quote from: James1214 on July 14, 2013, 12:46:27 AM
Found a bronco on craigslist for 60 box... getting bit on Wednesday.

Guitar or amp?

James1214

The 30" scale bass. Its the squire version of a Mustang Bass. I'm going to convert it into a BassVI.
words

Lip

I have some gears to offer up towards that OR120... 2002 Gibson Explorer - black - and a Traynor yba 1a - has kt88s in it - things a beast.
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

bbottom

If any of your guys have a bass wah, fuzz pedals, or anything interesting, and you would like to trade for a Wounded Paw P90 phaser, shoot me a pm

taylo)))r

So I have a Peavey mixer that I no longer use. 6 channels. It's missing a few knobs, and the posts on the knobs are broken, but you can still easily adjust them. Pretty cool unit, it's just been sitting in my garage for a while now since I practice in a studio with like 5 PA's I have no use for it. Buy it.....800 watts. Model # XR 600c. Asking $175.

(insert interesting quote)

Lumpy

That mixer is not 800 watts. 800 watts is the power consumption.

210 watts RMS into 8 ohms
300 watts RMS into 4 ohms

http://www.peavey.com/assets/literature/manuals/80300747.pdf
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

taylo)))r

Quote from: Lumpy on July 16, 2013, 05:18:30 PM
That mixer is not 800 watts. 800 watts is the power consumption.

210 watts RMS into 8 ohms
300 watts RMS into 4 ohms

http://www.peavey.com/assets/literature/manuals/80300747.pdf

well shit....thanks. I just coped a lot of that form some other site cause I am lazy.

Lumpy

If you're using it for vocals, 210 watts is probably fine.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

taylo)))r

Quote from: Lumpy on July 16, 2013, 05:59:22 PM
If you're using it for vocals, 210 watts is probably fine.

Thanks Lumpy...and that's all I ever used it for. Once I used it for bass when a bass amp shit out...but, just vocals really.

hazmat33

Orange OR50

$old

morgantician

Want to buy - a matched quad of EL34s. Preferably JJ's (mostly for the price). Doesn't have to be new, but yano, decent. They're going in an amp that might be being sold.

taylo)))r

Quote from: morgantician on July 18, 2013, 06:15:29 AM
Want to buy - a matched quad of EL34s. Preferably JJ's (mostly for the price). Doesn't have to be new, but yano, decent. They're going in an amp that might be being sold.

http://www.thetubestore.com/

Lip

Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

VOLVO)))

Can i get that, Lippy?

im glad all you guys are here, man. I missed y'all.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lip

Slugfuct said he registered earlier today...

$250 beans.. thats a good deal.. if I wasnt doing all kinds of crayzee gear swappin right now - i would prolly grab it.. but I gotz no money...

Lip

I have an '02 (i believe) Gibby Explorer that I would like to sell or trade.. looking for a decent studio lp - possibly a yami sgb - or $650 cash. Someone IM me and tell me how to post pics - soze I can put some up. Its black - OHSC included - black p/g - not a gothic though. Dot inlays, rosewood neck. surfacey scratches - its been toured.. not a collectors piece by any means - but overall a very decent guitar. If you think I might be interested in whatcha got - pm meh.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: Lip on July 19, 2013, 01:01:15 AM
I have an '02 (i believe) Gibby Explorer that I would like to sell or trade.. looking for a decent studio lp - possibly a yami sgb - or $650 cash. Someone IM me and tell me how to post pics - soze I can put some up. Its black - OHSC included - black p/g - not a gothic though. Dot inlays, rosewood neck. surfacey scratches - its been toured.. not a collectors piece by any means - but overall a very decent guitar. If you think I might be interested in whatcha got - pm meh.

Right above the row of smileys, There is a list of icons, Between "set" and the "world with a page in front of it is the "post image button." Just host it somewhere, get the link, and post it between the brackets that button brings up!

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

SOLD
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance