FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riffer

BC RICH Mockingbird Archtop.
http://bcrich.com/models/guitars/Mockingbird/Mockingbird-Archtop/63
Has Gibson 500/496 pickups, DIMarzio Strap/Locks,Roadrunner Case ( zipper broken but a bungee holds it closed, will protect it well for shipping), small sharpie sized hit on the lower bout by the binding. Set up for C Standard at the moment. Strong sound, good clarity and enough HorsePower to push an amp.

SOLD!!!!
GOING TO FLORIDA! SunnJake!!
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

VOLVO)))

Fuck, Mark, I want that so bad...

If somebody would buy this Traynor off me, I would take it off you immediately... Ugh. I want that guitar.

Maybe we can find a trade or something.

Traynor needs a cap job, but it's stupid easy, but nobody is biting on it at 350$.

Engh, that guitar makes me drool.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

Not so looking for a trade man..I like the guitar enough to keep it, I am just really cleaning out the closet in the guest room, and make some bike part money.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

Makin me feel bad man.. :'(

If you're looking for some sort of trade, email me. Maybe we can work something out. I'd rather this go to a good home in the family.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

Lip

I love that BC RICH!

I PM'd ya Riffer
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Lip

This is an Epi V - electronics were upgraded before I got it - as well as the pups - has SD Pearly Gates in both positions... sounds killer actually. Slugfuct tells me im crazy fer selling it... but Im trying to get one NICE geetar I guess - or mebbe just a change - looking to trade or possibly sell - $250
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lumpy

I'm looking for a beater electric guitar that I can convert into a noise machine. In the 0 to 50 dollar price range, or lets figure out a trade. I've got pedals etc.

You got an old guitar painted with grey primer? Or something with microphonic pickups? Or a guitar that won't stay in tune? Something you found in the alley that you use as a door stopper? I might want it.

I'm gonna pull the frets out and stuff like that... I don't wanna wreck a nice guitar.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

The Shocker

Quote from: Lumpy on July 20, 2013, 04:06:19 AM
I'm looking for a beater electric guitar that I can convert into a noise machine. In the 0 to 50 dollar price range, or lets figure out a trade. I've got pedals etc.

You got an old guitar painted with grey primer? Or something with microphonic pickups? Or a guitar that won't stay in tune? Something you found in the alley that you use as a door stopper? I might want it.

I'm gonna pull the frets out and stuff like that... I don't wanna wreck a nice guitar.

What about a yamaha sgb200 with neck repair by sunnjake that I started stripping and stopped halfway through?

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RAGER

I've been looking for an SBG for a while.  How bad is it?
No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

Well, it was mondo fucked when I got it. Now it is less fucked, but I haven't seen it in two years...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lip

It sounds like a cool project Shocker... but right now I dont think its good timing for me.

The Shocker

Quote from: RAGER on July 20, 2013, 07:37:18 PM
I've been looking for an SBG for a while.  How bad is it?
Quote from: SunnO))) on July 20, 2013, 07:53:31 PM
Well, it was mondo fucked when I got it. Now it is less fucked, but I haven't seen it in two years...

I will take some pics.  The neck repair is stable. I have all the hardware except the pickups.

VOLVO)))

FUCK, LIP THAT V IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE WANTED FOR A LONG TIME.

Engh, man.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lip

Don't you have like a warehouse of gear...lol - trade meh sumthin!

The Riffer

Yeah man, that V is nice. Really competent guitars despite the "Epi" stigmata.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

Jake

Heheheh. I was totally unaware that Epiphones displayed Christ-like crucifixion wounds! Just busting yer balls, Mark. I know you meant "stigma."

:insert winkie thing here:

PS - Just ordered a hideous/beautiful seafoam green Pharaoh yesterday. Can't wait.
poop.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: Lip on July 22, 2013, 02:13:15 AMDon't you have like a warehouse of gear...lol - trade meh sumthin!

Whatchou after baby?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

Jake;
Bad attempt at humor. I'm only funny when I'm drunk.

THX for getting a Pharaoh.Hope you like it. From Humbucker or used?
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

Jake

New from HB. Low Gravity Austin brought his over on Friday and I still have the boner. Now I've got to get an old Hiwatt or something to slap behind it.

Racer:
poop.

RacerX

DOH!!

"Seafoam green" had me thinking it was a guitar, but I should've known it was one of those pedals. They have gotten a few mentions here...
Livin' The Life.

Jake

poop.