FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacerX

That's what I've been told.

I'm still pretty happy with my Meathead one-knobber, though, and I've been focusing on acoustic stuff, so I've got zero interest in a new fuzz pedal at the moment.
Livin' The Life.

Lip

I have a meathead clone - it sounds good - but not my thing really. If anyone wants to swap me a halfway decent reverb pedal - hit me up.
SunnO)))) - im really looking for a main player - I have 3 items on C-list right now - an Avatar cab with k-100s in it - that Explorer and the V. I'd like to sell em all and get one guitar as my main player and replace some of the money I just spent on that Orange cab... fucked myself financially - but I couldn't pass it up.
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

VOLVO)))

I don't have anything that is main player material :-\ I play junk by choice.

I wouldn't mind the Explorer as a main player, but I ain't got nothin' too hot for it. The V, I could swing somehow, methinks... Lemme raid my pile
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

taylo)))r

Quote from: Jake on July 22, 2013, 12:30:18 PM
New from HB. Low Gravity Austin brought his over on Friday and I still have the boner. Now I've got to get an old Hiwatt or something to slap behind it.

Racer:

I love mine. It totally rules.
(insert interesting quote)

The Riffer

Thanks dudes. Appreciate the love. :-*
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

VOLVO)))

I love my Pharaoh. Love. My. Pharaoh.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

Thanks man. Truly appreciate the love.

Sorry to hijack the FS thread with a circle jerk. ;D
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

The Riffer

Also, for the SR.com crowd, I'll go lower on the Mockingbird..Put 225 in my pocket and it's yours. That should help defray the shipping costs.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

VOLVO)))

fuck me. Um, I'm trying to sell this Traynor like it's nobody's business... Hang tight, Mark. Don't hold it, sell it if you can...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RAGER

Quote from: taylo)))r on July 23, 2013, 12:19:54 PM
Quote from: Jake on July 22, 2013, 12:30:18 PM
New from HB. Low Gravity Austin brought his over on Friday and I still have the boner. Now I've got to get an old Hiwatt or something to slap behind it.

Racer:

I love mine. It totally rules.

Ok where do I get one?
No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

Nope. No PM jake. Try to resend it?
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

VOLVO)))

Derp, ill just blab it here.

Some dude is supposed to swing by and play this Traynor tomorrow or Friday, and I will shoot you the cash for that guitar at that time. Righto?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lip

Im trying to negotiate this badride....
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Lip

I am also looking for a fireburst LP studio... just on the off chance one is floating around these here parts...

The Bandit

I'm looking for one of those Silvertone/Danelectro amp in case guitars.

Lip

Looks like I am going to pick up the Eagle tomorrow..woot.

The Riffer

Mockingbird going to Jake! Thanks man!
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Mr. Foxen

Anyone after a Sound City 120 with most of its original bits (basically, not the valves, as far as I know), usually I do a total recap and replace all the resistors, but since I have others to do, and this one basically works, aside from background noise, rather sell it without the effort part. £475.

Lip

God damned Atlantic Ocean..... pffft

The Shocker

Mr. Foxen

Quote from: Lip on July 25, 2013, 09:31:21 PM
God damned Atlantic Ocean..... pffft

Pretty happy to ship overseas, costs about £120.

Lip

at some point - I may take advantage of that... but right now - i think my money is pretty close to depleted... but- IF I COULD HAVE IT.....??

lordfinesse

Congrats on the mockingbird Jake. I'm jealous.. Wish I coulda got it.
Billy Squier 24/7