FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoSleepTilSleep

Mountainking Electronics Megalith fuzz. Check out the Shrinebuilder album for the best sound clips.

$180 + shipping
[/URL]

Lip

Quote from: Lip on July 19, 2013, 11:28:20 PM

This is an Epi V - electronics were upgraded before I got it - as well as the pups - has SD Pearly Gates in both positions... sounds killer actually. Slugfuct tells me im crazy fer selling it... but Im trying to get one NICE geetar I guess - or mebbe just a change - looking to trade or possibly sell - $250

Explorer is sold.
Dropping the price on the V to 225
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

The Riffer

I so want that V...Really afraid of shipping without a case though.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

Lip

Trust me when I say that I will pack the fuck out of this thing..haha. when any music store gets guitars they are shipped without cases - they are double boxed. I will use the same exact shipping and packking methods.
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

bbottom

Quote from: NoSleepTilSleep on July 26, 2013, 11:58:15 AM
Mountainking Electronics Megalith fuzz. Check out the Shrinebuilder album for the best sound clips.

$180 + shipping
[/URL]

$180 for that pedal is a nice score dude, congrats.

So apparently their is such a thing as having to many amps..... who would have thunk it

If you clicked on this thread then you already know everything their is to know about this amp so I won't waste your time repeating anything.

I bought this head as a back up but I've ended up not needing it. I am not sure what year it is, the serial number is HA 3207.
The amp works great, sounds great and has more volume then you will ever need.

The tolex is beat up in spots. And it looks like their was a sticker on the top of it at one time because the tolex isn't as faded in certain spots (you can kind of see what I mean in the picture)
Their is writing on the front of the amp and on the back. At one time the amp must've belonged to a sound company and used as a backline head.
One of the plastic knobs on one of the sliders is missing. If you really wanted to, I'm sure that you could find a replacement. Although it works fine without it.

Like I said the amp works great and that is what's important.

I would rather not ship the amp because it is a beast. However if you really want it shipped, you can pm me and I'll figure out how much shipping will be. I'm guessing that it would be over $50 though in the lower 48. If you want to set up a meeting and are around Knoxville TN, I am ok with that.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them in a timely manner.

I'm asking $350 for the head plus any shipping that may be involved. Thanks for looking

Lip

Mr. Foxen

NoSleepTilSleep

Quote from: bbottom on July 26, 2013, 08:57:35 PM
Quote from: NoSleepTilSleep on July 26, 2013, 11:58:15 AM

$180 + shipping
[/URL]

$180 for that pedal is a nice score dude, congrats.

Didn't buy it for that, but I am selling it for $180.

Mr. Foxen

These are rebuilt ones. New caps and resistors so low noise. Be great if you could take one unvalved as I don't have enough new valves to go round. £450 empty, £550 loaded.

rayinreverse

I've got a couple mooer pedals I'm looking to get rid of.  A blue faze, and a pitch shifter/harmonizer pedal

hisheroisjon

I have an Alesis Wedge reverb I'd like to part with, I can take a picture next time I'm at my practice space. 50 bucks plus shipping.

Lip

Well - I have an Orange 4x12 bass cab - which i 100% completely love... sounds great.. I just DC'ed the horn. I think I need to grab another one... anyone have one they wanna part with  ::)

Mr. Foxen

4x12 or 4x10? Old PA cab if its a 4x12?

Lip

4x10 probably - but you are overseas so - shipping would be a bear

VOLVO)))

TC Electronic Shaker pedal. Supposed to make your guitar sound like Michael J. Fox or something.

80$, shipping on you?
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

ZING!!!!!!
Didjoo sell that Traynor yet?
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

Lumpy

I wonder who bought that Megalith? Great pedal.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: The Riffer on August 05, 2013, 10:56:18 PMZING!!!!!!
Didjoo sell that Traynor yet?

Yes, to dogfood. I have to ship that today. Shit. Haha.

I have numerous other things on the block, Mark, if that Mock is still hanging around... I dunno why everything is moving so slow :-\

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

Yeah man, It's here. Not really trying to move it anymore. I took it back to the jamspace. Its probably too good to get rid of...but when you want it, It's yours.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

VOLVO)))

I love you :-) I just moved in with my girlfriend, and the "transition money" killed me.

Selling shit, now!

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

DustinAR

Blackout Effectors Whetstone Analog Phaser - $200 + shipping

This is in excellent condition. There are some surface marks on the bottom of the pedal, but you can only see them when held up to a light. Other than that, it looks brand new and works with no issues at all. Holler if you're interested.

Sam Hain

This Big Muff is in great shape. This pedal has the Brian Wampler mod done to it. The tone is incredible. This is a great Muff and is in 9.5/10 cosmetically and 10/10 mechanically. There is some very small marks on the front and some velcro on the back. I'm looking for $100 shipped ConUS only. Any questions just ask. Best option to get a hold of me is by email: Brazenheadbeer@gmail.com

Heres a link to the Wampler Mod...

http://www.premierguitar.com/articles/Electro_Harmonix_Russian_Big_Muff_Pi_Pedal_Mods

Sam Hain

This compressor is in 9/10 cosmetic condition and 10/10 mechanical condition. Im looking for $50 for the pedal shipped ConUS. Any questions just ask. Best option to get a hold of me is by email: Brazenheadbeer@gmail.com

Glitchyghost

Such a beautiful guitar.  Clarity, sustain, and tone like nothing else I've ever played.    I've had this for a little over 2 years now.  When I had it made, I told him I love my Dan Armstrong, but since I'm a tall bastard, the guitar felt/looked small.   He had just barely got his new acrylic machine and made this body slightly bigger for me.    It's been on 1 tour, but other than that has seen limited action and has been well cared for.  Currently intonated to Eb, and dressed with 11s.   Lovely.   Switch in middle position gets you that woody, bell-like tone of a Strat or Tele, but much more.... ethereal, is the only word I can find to describe it.   Bridge position gets you screaming highs great for Metal or your basic rock stuff.  

Unfortunately, the water main to my house burst last night and I need the emergency cash.   Avoid the wait, get it now.

Custom wound EGC humbuckers
Tone and Volume
3-way switch
25.1 scale neck
Acrylic Dan Armstrong style body
The top latch on the case stopped latching at some point.  Probably easily fixed.  Causes no real problem.

$2000 insured and shipped in the US