FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lip

Wow... that i such a swqeet piece... Sluggo had to wait like 18months to get his or something - its fkkn beautifu though...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

I am seriously wanting one fo these..... http://www.humbuckermusic.com/orsmpoobbagu.html
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Glitchyghost

On to Ebay it goes.   Bidding started at $0.99.  6 more days to go, if you're interested in this.   If someone here wants it, I'm willing to negotiate on price.

Electrical Guitar Company (EGC) Acrylic Body Aluminum Neck Guitar

Lumpy

Keeping it... sorry Lippy :(
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Lip

Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

taylo)))r

Quote from: koi on August 18, 2013, 01:05:42 PM
On to Ebay it goes.   Bidding started at $0.99.  6 more days to go, if you're interested in this.   If someone here wants it, I'm willing to negotiate on price.

Electrical Guitar Company (EGC) Acrylic Body Aluminum Neck Guitar

Not feeling it anymore buddy? It's a sweet axe....

Never mind, saw your previous post. Shitty man. I had my water main in Denver break. Bummer.
(insert interesting quote)

taylo)))r

Blasteroid Fuzz up for sale for $60 or would trade for an A/B switch with a ground/phase switch.

Also up on the block is a Fender Pawn Shop Mustang. $550 or trade for a tele of similar value.

Mr. Foxen

Just got this roughly running, could probably do with a gain mod for guitar and squeaky clean, but sounds nice enough. £375, really high build quality inside, looks like a vampower and a hiwatt fucked outside:

Pissy

Quote from: Pissy on May 05, 2013, 09:17:20 PM
1976 (I think) Guild S-50

Sovtek

Guild is sold.

Someone needs to buy that Sovtek.  I kinda thought $400 was a good price.  am I wrong?  I toted it around the guitar show today and really no one was interested.  One guy told me $200 was about all he'd do and that they sell at $400 on ebay.  I looked, and mostly they're always a $600 BIN - doesn't mean they sell them at that price, but that's what their asking.
Vinyls.   deal.

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

taylo)))r

Quote from: Pissy on August 25, 2013, 01:32:17 PM
Quote from: Pissy on May 05, 2013, 09:17:20 PM
1976 (I think) Guild S-50

Sovtek

Guild is sold.

Someone needs to buy that Sovtek.  I kinda thought $400 was a good price.  am I wrong?  I toted it around the guitar show today and really no one was interested.  One guy told me $200 was about all he'd do and that they sell at $400 on ebay.  I looked, and mostly they're always a $600 BIN - doesn't mean they sell them at that price, but that's what their asking.

Shit. I wanted that guild.

Jake

Quote from: taylo)))r on August 26, 2013, 11:13:36 AM

You'd have swapped or sold it anyways. Heh! Who are you kidding?
poop.

Pissy

They're building the S100s again...

In Korea.  As a result the street price is $900. And I think they're closer in looks to the 70s model than the 90s model was.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/S100CR
Vinyls.   deal.

taylo)))r

Quote from: Jake on August 26, 2013, 12:12:14 PM

Possibly. I've been on a bit of a trading kick lately.

taylo)))r

Quote from: taylo)))r on August 26, 2013, 03:09:55 PM
Quote from: Jake on August 26, 2013, 12:12:14 PM

Possibly. I've been on a bit of a trading kick lately.

I still love my firebird.

Jake

Anybody want a RI Model T "Junior"...? It does the RI Model T thing exactly, plus spring reverb. (I've got a RI T already, so I can't justify having this one too)

• Fifty watts, switchable to be 12.5 watts
• Loaded w/ a Celestion GT75
• IMMACULATE condition

Depending on where you live, I'm thinking
$660/shipped

poop.

The Shocker

You ain't lying about the condition.

Cursed71

Quote from: taylo)))r on August 21, 2013, 11:45:51 AM
Blasteroid Fuzz up for sale for $60 or would trade for an A/B switch with a ground/phase switch.

Also up on the block is a Fender Pawn Shop Mustang. $550 or trade for a tele of similar value.

I have a radial big shot I could trade you for that blasteroid fuzz.

taylo)))r

Quote from: Cursed71 on August 27, 2013, 02:08:24 PM
Quote from: taylo)))r on August 21, 2013, 11:45:51 AM

I have a radial big shot I could trade you for that blasteroid fuzz.

Let's do this thing. PM me.

VOLVO)))

Thinking about letting the 800 go, again. I love it, but looking at the prices, and where they're at now... I could have three V4's in it's place, or a v4 and a SC120+, or a Soldano Avenger... or a Hotrod 50+...

Engh?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jake

With prices climbing, it'll just be that much harder to get back for round #3.
poop.

neighbor664

VOLVO)))

Let 'em climb, im feeling a custom made-by-me or DunNick, in my future.

Honestly, if I get 1100-1200$ for it, I will probably just buy a V4, or a Reissue Model T if they're still cheap. I might buy the first gen JCM900 with the "gain sensitivity" that dials in some bullshit diode distortion, but if it's zero'd out it sounds just like the 50W 800. They go stupid, stupid cheap all the time.

I really can't believe I'm doing this. Any interest in the 800, here? I'd probably trade it for a Matamp :)

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

baravettski

Got an Orange AD140 I got in a trade up for sale, $1,500 plus whatever shipping from Portland, OR would be.

[/URL]

Mr. Foxen

Carlsbro 100 TOP. Partridge transformers, recapped. £500

Pissy

Anybody got a Valve Jr Head they wanna sell?  I have one I'm not using for anything and want another to dual up as mono blocks for a stereo.   I'm not using it for anything else.  Un-modded preferred, for continuity's sake (mine isn't modded). 
Vinyls.   deal.