FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Instant Dan

Only have the combo, Pissy. Planning to sell it to start a fund for a low-watt 1x12 t00b amp.

Anyone have a Carbon Copy they want to trade for an OCD V1.4?

Instant Dan

Line 6 Echo Park: Slayer of the Boss DD. $70

xayk

WTB: looking for a neck mini humbucker and a nice Tele bridge single coil.  Trades would be ideal to keep the cost down (building something a little different for my Dad. Awww...) Lemme know whatchu got.

Instant Dan

neighbor664

selfdestroyer

I have a Fender 12-string Stratocaster in rare white finish, and made in Japan and I am looking to trade if possible. I am not the original owner but my Aunt is and I got it from her 14 years ago. I unfortunately do not have the original hard case but I do have a sturdy soft bass case and have the means to ship it in the US only. I have been watching these close on eBay and they have been selling for anywhere from $850 – $1200 but I really don't want to take a hit on the ebay seller fees so here I am.

The guitar has a few dings from normal usage but nothing showing wood and no signs of abuse. This thing is over all really clean as it spent the last 5 years in the bag and in a closet.

What i'm looking for:
Fender Jaguar (Japanese if possible)
Gibson SG
Gibson Les Paul

I will consider other offers also.

I can take more pictures if requested.

selfdestroyer

Also, I realize I am new here.. I have a reputation on Ilovefuzz and Offsetguitars also. I posted this guitar there also but I figured more SG/LP guys here.

VOLVO)))

That thing is actually really fucking cool. Im kinda jealous.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: SunnO))) on September 15, 2013, 11:59:25 PM
That thing is actually really fucking cool. Im kinda jealous.

Its been a blast to have but I really need a "daily player" guitar. I just feel bad with it siting around so much.

rayinreverse

Quote from: Jake on August 26, 2013, 07:03:15 PM
Anybody want a RI Model T "Junior"...? It does the RI Model T thing exactly, plus spring reverb. (I've got a RI T already, so I can't justify having this one too)

• Fifty watts, switchable to be 12.5 watts
• Loaded w/ a Celestion GT75
• IMMACULATE condition

Depending on where you live, I'm thinking
$660/shipped

This thing is rad! I seriously want it, even though I already have RI T.

Mr. Foxen

Had a full on outdoor gig test. Reckon my other head will still cover what I need, and match my 'guitar' amp, so this can go, £1200, GEKT88 power valves, all the tweaks done that I like, this is done up for personal use grade:

Lip

Beautiful. Wish I had the loot for it!
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Jake

Saw Windhand last night and now I want a Matamp for the first time since Jerusalem/Dopesmoker. Anyone have one for sale around here?
poop.

hazmat33

Anyone selling a cool bass for under $500 shipped me in Ohio and paid via PayPal?

Ancient

As much as it pains me to do this it's time for me to sell my Verellen that I accuired just a few short months ago. I just got a second Dunwich and I'm no longer in the band I bought this Verellen for, and well with a new baby, two cars that need repairs, and the economy being in the state it is this is what has to go.

Verellen Custom "shawne" #295

30w Class A (45w estimate with both boosts on) out of 2x6550's running fixed bias in ultralinear.
Simple 1x 12ax7 Fender Champ style preamp w/ single tone control and single Volume control
Recording out w/ dummy load so you can run it with no cabs into FOH or your recording desk
Dual boosts, one for the preamp and one for the power amp
SS FX loop right before the power amp boost (after receiving I realized it only really likes line level pedals, and it was too expensive to ship it back to Ben to have changed)

Asking $800 plus actual shipping. I may be interested in partial trades but it would have to be really good like a Moog MF-104M, Moog rogue, Verellen Meatsmoke Pre or something along those lines that I couldn't say no too.

Can provide more pics or do a demo video if requested.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: selfdestroyer on September 15, 2013, 11:27:07 PM
I have a Fender 12-string Stratocaster in rare white finish, and made in Japan and I am looking to trade if possible. I am not the original owner but my Aunt is and I got it from her 14 years ago. I unfortunately do not have the original hard case but I do have a sturdy soft bass case and have the means to ship it in the US only. I have been watching these close on eBay and they have been selling for anywhere from $850 – $1200 but I really don't want to take a hit on the ebay seller fees so here I am.

The guitar has a few dings from normal usage but nothing showing wood and no signs of abuse. This thing is over all really clean as it spent the last 5 years in the bag and in a closet.

What i'm looking for:
Fender Jaguar (Japanese if possible)
Gibson SG
Gibson Les Paul

I will consider other offers also.

I can take more pictures if requested.

Just wanted to let everyone know I ended up putting this on eBay. Here is a link if anyone feels like bidding on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231067365106

RAGER

Guy I know is selling hi Fender 300PS on Portland CL if anyone's interested.
No Focus Pocus

Jake

I'm broke as shit right now, or else there'd be no way I'd be selling this sexy little red bitch. Currently set up to melt faces at drop B, low action, no buzz, and new strings.

$600/shipped lower 48

I guarantee that whoever buys this with want to mouth kiss me upon delivery. It's a monster and I will regret selling.

poop.

spookstrickland

WTB: One bass tuning peg "tuner"  I just need one for a bass didley bow project I'm working on that needs to be finished before Halloween.  Does not need to be fancy it just needs to work and be affordable.

If you got one PM me and I'll pay pal you the money.
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

lordfinesse

Quote from: Jake on October 09, 2013, 05:33:20 PM

Wow. Shit.. That's a deal man. Wish I could pick this up. Very nice.
Billy Squier 24/7

James1214

spook, i got a buncha tuners for my cigar box guitars. guitar and bass. pm me your addy and ill send you a couple of parts.

i have a few piezo CBG pickups ive made if you want one as well, if youre going the acoustic/cigar box guitar route.
words

spookstrickland

Quote from: James1214 on October 10, 2013, 01:04:24 AM
spook, i got a buncha tuners for my cigar box guitars. guitar and bass. pm me your addy and ill send you a couple of parts.

i have a few piezo CBG pickups ive made if you want one as well, if youre going the acoustic/cigar box guitar route.

PM sent.  Thanks :-)

Thanks you so much, I just need the one bass tuner, I don't want to be a mooch.  I don't think I got the skills yet for a Cigar Box guitar this is going to be a one string Diddley Bow with a bass string on it kind of like a Baritone Diddley!  Maybe I should put two string on it though so I can play power chords?

thanks.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

James1214

make a seasick steve style diddely bow and use an empty tuna can (or other can) as a resonator, put a bridge made from some scrap wood on it and stick the piezo to the inside of the tuna can. instant steel guitar sounding diddely bow that can be amplified easily. so im sending you one anyway.
words

spookstrickland

Quote from: James1214 on October 10, 2013, 10:47:30 PM
make a seasick steve style diddely bow and use an empty tuna can (or other can) as a resonator, put a bridge made from some scrap wood on it and stick the piezo to the inside of the tuna can. instant steel guitar sounding diddely bow that can be amplified easily. so im sending you one anyway.

Thanks! :-)
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org