FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancient

As much as it pains me to do this I'm putting my V up for sale. I just don't get along with 24.75" scale guitars anymore, 25.5's fit my hands alot better and I really really want a second tele now and this is the only axe I have left to sell  :cry:

Its an Epi Annhilation V
Phenolic (plastic resin) fretboard
"Sam Sung" low output (8.8k for that vintage doominess) pickups
Witch Hat Knob
1meg volume pot + 3 way toggle
D'Addario .12-.60's in C standard
Will come with a black Dimarzio cliplock strap (not the couch strap in the pics)

There is some damage from shipping which is why I got it so cheap and why I'm passing it along so cheap. They're on the body and are mainly cosmetic, theres a big dent near the volume pot that looks kinda bad but the wood is not cracked all the way through its mainly just the finish, and a big scuff that took off some paint on the edge of the upper V. I also used black sharpie to black out the Epiphone on the headstock and I misplaced the "anhillation" truss rod covers many moons ago, I think it looks better how it is now and from more then a foot away you can't see the sharpie.

I'm asking 225$ shipped in the Con US.

I will get pics up of the body damage and the headstock tonight.

Mr. Foxen

AOR 100w series 2, [sold]

mattcoins

Looking to trade some and sell some. I have a few more cabs/amps and it is time to make room. Been collecting for some time.
figured you guys might be interested in some of these.

Electric 6x12 with white tolex serial number 17 (a friend of mine had 17 and 18 made). I am the 2nd owner.

Sunn 2x15 (sold)

Acoustic Corp 201 and 270 (271) 2x15  A friend of mine used to collect these guys and when he left the country I took a few from him. Would ideally like to see this go as a pair.

you can see some shitty photos on my CL ad.
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4144499596/txa42

Jake

Bump. Losing money on this one, but I'm significantly dropping asking price for JamRoomers.

Get your Tele AND your brown note on with this one. She's all set up for drop thunder.

Sold/shipped to your door (lower 48)

poop.

mortlock

arturia minibrute synth. all original w/ box, manuals and preset templates. works perfect. I only have used a few times. $375.00

RAGER

Dude, why you selling your Minibrute?  I keep liking mine more and more.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

I have other synth gear [non keyboard based] that I prefer and I also have an old moog concertmate for keyboard use. the minibrute is great, just not what I was hoping for. I thought id get more options out of it, but i can do everything that it can do with my other gear. if you know anyone let me know. that price is negotiable..

Lip

Im selling my RI JCM 800. Its a 100 watt vert ip and in eggsellent shape.

Clicky link to see...

http://albany.craigslist.org/msg/4177600618.html
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Jake

Lippy, is that Orange 2x12 loaded with Private Jacks, by chance?
poop.

Lip

ITS A 4X10 - IT HAS GH30S AND PJ EVUIVALENTS
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Jake

poop.

RAGER

Jake, who bought your tele. Goddamm nice guitar. Shoulda been me.
No Focus Pocus

Jake

Somebody on eBay. He paid $615 (including shipping). I offered it here for $475/shipped.

Heh. Somebody could've got a solid deal for sure.
poop.

The Riffer

^ Yeah man, 475 was a steal...good gamble on your part tho.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

lordfinesse

Billy Squier 24/7

Mr. Foxen

£250 for 45w valve rectified Japanese made ELK head.

Lip

correction Jake - they are PJs... and I'm weird enough to eat yer poo...

VOLVO)))

My jcm800 is for sale for a thousand bucks. Im in very desperate need for cash or else im going to lose some shit, for real.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Mr. Foxen

Got a Selmer T&B working right, £350

got a dude round trying valves to do a demo thorugh it into my Barefaced Super 15:
https://soundcloud.com/oli-foxen/selmer-demo

hayseed

Laney AOR 100 PRO TUBE LEAD. I believe its an '87. Great shape. I'm located north of Pittsburgh,PA. Prefer not to ship but will discuss if needed. $350

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/msg/4198010081.html

"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

Mr. Foxen

Quote from: hayseed on November 21, 2013, 06:20:49 PM
Laney AOR 100 PRO TUBE LEAD. I believe its an '87. Great shape. I'm located north of Pittsburgh,PA. Prefer not to ship but will discuss if needed. $350

With the way those are going, hanging on to it (unless a SRL guy wants it) might serve you well.

hayseed

Quote from: Mr. Foxen on November 21, 2013, 07:06:07 PM

With the way those are going, hanging on to it (unless a SRL guy wants it) might serve you well.

Due to the thickness of my skull caused by a late night involving too much booze, I'm not sure I'm catching your drift. Why would holding on to it do me well?
"We just want to make the walls cave in and the ceiling collapse. Music is meant to be played as loudly as possible, really raw and punchy, and I'll punch out anyone who doesn't like it the way I do." - BON SCOTT, AC/DC

Mr. Foxen

Quote from: hayseed on November 21, 2013, 07:53:53 PM
Quote from: Mr. Foxen on November 21, 2013, 07:06:07 PM

Due to the thickness of my skull caused by a late night involving too much booze, I'm not sure I'm catching your drift. Why would holding on to it do me well?

Price of them went up like a lift in last year or so, parts of the market take a while to catch up.

hayseed

I can't honestly say that I noticed a price increase with AORs. I have seen a ton of them for sale lately though.

RacerX

Foxen's from the UK, so the market may be a bit different.
Livin' The Life.