FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordfinesse

Quote from: Jake on May 14, 2014, 09:49:11 PM
I have the MXR Zakk Wyyyyylddd overdrive, and every note that you play through it is a pinch harmonic. You need to deactivate it to get regular notes.

Haha...  this is the most awesomest thing I've read today
Billy Squier 24/7

Metal and Beer

That thing should accuse you of being a fag if you touch it  ;)
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

VOLVO)))

Or not work if you're "colored"
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Cursed71

Yeah I've been using my FZ2 again after listening to Monolord.  I just can't pull it off though.

CriminalSlang76

I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for an older Matamp GT120. I may have an early 90's Orange Overdrive 120 reissue up for sale very soon

JemDooM

Monolord use one? Cool I'll check that out with that in mind! When I had one before I made sure it didn't sound like Electric Wizard, I have this crunchy gnarly old hurricane guitar that sounds amazing with it, really evil and unique, I had to sell the pedal in hard times unfortunately! I think mayhem used one too?
DooM!

MichaelZodiac

I found a FZ2 sounded really shite when playing in standard. Came so much more to its potential down tuned. Also, because Ewiz is basically all controls set up at noon or not so far from it (imo), you can still actually vary with it. I actually prefer my Univox Superfuzz clone ;D
"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

xayk

Doing something I rarely do - selling things I'm not using vs. hoarding them 'just in case.' (Plus I want an EQD Organizer.) Prices are shipped. Pics upon request.

Stuff probably has to go on eBay/Reverb in a few days, so get at me.

1986 small box Rat - normal paint chips and stuff from being stepped on for almost 30 years. $150
EQD Rainbow Machine - clean! $150
DOD Gonkulator - probably also has paint chips from being stepped on. Full of sentiment, but in 20 years I haven't found a good use for it. $120
DOD YJM308 - DOD250, but a little brighter and with more Yngwie vibes. $55
Squier Mascis Jazzmaster - was Shocker's, setup by SunnJake a while ago. Love the hell out of it - just not playing it. Replaced Fender's fake JM pup's with Bullock Guitar Pickups' JM set. Normal wear. $300

CriminalSlang76

Early 90's Matamp made Orange OD120 for sale. Mercury Magnetics output tranny. F&T filter caps, Wima coupling caps. Open for amp trades. Make offer.

Metal and Beer

Haha what's up Adam, hope you get some bites on here. Foolios, if you're looking for an amp like this I can attest to the burliness (is that a word? Is now..) of this amp as I've heard it many times in person.
  Hope to see ya at Liverfest bro, gotta miss shit this weekend (work)

CriminalSlang76

What's up, Dave? Just arrived in your neck of the woods.

taylo)))r

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=30281937&cat=507

Boss SP-505 Groove Sampling Workstation with the 64mb memory card included. Also comes with the power supply. Asking $250 OBO.
(insert interesting quote)

The Bandit

Quote from: xayk on June 09, 2014, 02:25:26 PM
Doing something I rarely do - selling things I'm not using vs. hoarding them 'just in case.' (Plus I want an EQD Organizer.) Prices are shipped. Pics upon request.

Stuff probably has to go on eBay/Reverb in a few days, so get at me.

1986 small box Rat - normal paint chips and stuff from being stepped on for almost 30 years. $150
EQD Rainbow Machine - clean! $150
DOD Gonkulator - probably also has paint chips from being stepped on. Full of sentiment, but in 20 years I haven't found a good use for it. $120
DOD YJM308 - DOD250, but a little brighter and with more Yngwie vibes. $55
Squier Mascis Jazzmaster - was Shocker's, setup by SunnJake a while ago. Love the hell out of it - just not playing it. Replaced Fender's fake JM pup's with Bullock Guitar Pickups' JM set. Normal wear. $300

You sell that JM?  Kind of miss it.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Shut up.

I'll be in Pensacola for a week starting July 5...

xayk

You krazy kids.

I didn't. It's such a sweet instrument. If you want back in, we'll talk, but I'm more than happy to keep it.  ;D

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Bandit

Yeah, I don't need it.  If I can chase Jake down in a couple of weeks I'll be picking up 3 guitars, an amp, some pedals, a knife or 2 and cash!

VOLVO)))

Probably no knife. Shop troubles. Everything else, whatever.

I'm giving you a box of every pedal you ever gave me, and probably a non working amp because I haven't been able to crack the code on it.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Bandit

Is it wrong I am more upset about the knife than the amp?

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

xander face

Quote from: CriminalSlang76 on June 11, 2014, 11:40:44 PM
Early 90's Matamp made Orange OD120 for sale. Mercury Magnetics output tranny. F&T filter caps, Wima coupling caps. Open for amp trades. Make offer.

I'm very interested in that amp... Sent a PM.  Hope its still around.

Metal and Beer

I'm pretty sure he decided to keep it..

fallen

Guy needs to learn how to read buy & sell lingo.

"Make offer" means, I've been day dreaming about other gear and I wonder how much $$ I can get.

If there was a dollar figure on there, and it was a week before rent day, that would be interesting.  :D

Lumpy

Kinda want a Jaguar now -- maybe that will fill the gaping void in my life.   :-\
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.