FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumpy

(Edit: Found it)
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

sludgelord3000

If anyone sees an Oliver Powerflex anywhere, let me know.

Instant Dan

Lovepedal Echophonic Jr. delay

Somehow I lost the box that came with it.

$90

agent of change

Black North Drums Nexus kit. Six pieces and rack, not cymbals, stands or snare or throne. Or carpet.

http://asheville.craigslist.org/msg/4610386456.html
We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

Soberskipper

Great specimen here guys. Clean inside and out. Sozo's and jj cans, new tubes all around. LOUD. Sounds great. Super reliable, still has the original fuses!

$1000 packed amazingly,shipped, and insured full value

Mr. Foxen

Are the screen cans for the preamp valves there? Always wonder why they are so often missing from amps.

Soberskipper

Quote from: Mr. Foxen on August 10, 2014, 09:07:50 PM
Are the screen cans for the preamp valves there? Always wonder why they are so often missing from amps.

I can find some if you are interested in the amp

Mr. Foxen

hazmat33

Black Arts Toneworks Destroyer
Zombie Viking graphic
$90 shipped/Paypal'd in the lower 48 usa

Omlet

Looking for cheap-ass 4-string bass, the cheaper the better. Squier precision would be the best. May be beaten up, as long as it stays in tune and has no neck issues.

For obvious reasons, EU-only.

Pissy

Just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in this:

Late 70's (I think) Garnet Pro 200.  60 watts or so, 2 EL34's.  Great amp, though not the loudest thing on the block.  It's strong suit is sugary goodness, as it breaks up early.  Currently set up for 8 ohms, but if you open it up and are the tinkering sort, there are taps to hook up for 4 and 16. This is primarily a guitar amp, andd wouldn't really consider playing bass through it, but if you wanted early tube distortion on a bass signal, this would sure as hell give it to you.

We used this one our last album along with the rest of the Garnets that we have.  Haven't decided on a price yet.

Edit:
damn, that pic sucks...

Vinyls.   deal.

Corey Y

Quote from: Pissy on September 13, 2014, 04:29:06 PM
Just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in this:

Late 70's (I think) Garnet Pro 200.  60 watts or so, 2 EL34's.  Great amp, though not the loudest thing on the block.  It's strong suit is sugary goodness, as it breaks up early.  Currently set up for 8 ohms, but if you open it up and are the tinkering sort, there are taps to hook up for 4 and 16. This is primarily a guitar amp, andd wouldn't really consider playing bass through it, but if you wanted early tube distortion on a bass signal, this would sure as hell give it to you.

We used this one our last album along with the rest of the Garnets that we have.  Haven't decided on a price yet.

Edit:
damn, that pic sucks...

SPLOOSH

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Omlet

I'm seriously considering selling my custom-made Skervesen guitar. Here is the spec:

Construction: bolt-on
Scale: 25,5 "
Body: red willow w/ flamed maple top
Neck: 5-pc kotibe / walnut
Fingerboard: ebony
Binding: black
Tuners: locking
Pickups: Bare Knuckle Nailbomb calibrated set
Electronics: push-pull volume knob, 3-way switch
Bridge: Hipshot
Other features: ebony truss rod cover, copper-plated cavity, matching headstock, hardshell case

Mint condition (but look below).

That's the prototype, first Skervesen Vaptor ever made. It's totally amazing guitar, the only cons are that cavity plate and straplocks are missing (never received them - it's my fault). However, it's just too good for me. I don't play it anymore, as I fell in love with my tele. It's a fucking shame to just keep such a great instrument unplayed.

New one costs about 1900 euros for basic version, I want for this one 1600+shipping. I'm not forced to sell it so probably I won't reduce the price :( I just think that some of you may find better usage for it...

www.skervesen.eu - here you can find more info about the manufacturer.

Pissy

Quote from: The Shocker on September 15, 2014, 07:28:37 PM
Stinger knob?

I should do a video or recording or something.   The stinger is all but unuseable, and in the small fanbase for these things, I haven't found many people that think otherwise.  Is a super way over the top high gain distortion that feeds back to the hilt. 
Vinyls.   deal.

da_qtip

Mmm that Garnet... I use my Dad's Session Man all the time but that looks more my style.

Pissy

Quote from: da_qtip on September 28, 2014, 08:59:26 PM
Mmm that Garnet... I use my Dad's Session Man all the time but that looks more my style.

A good way to look at Garnets is that they mimic'd much of what was popular at the time.  So a Session Man was kind of a Fender Twin clone, a Deputy was  Marshall clone, and the BTO and Pro's were along the lines of Orange and Matamps.  Regardless of whether they actually intended for it to be that way (and at least for the Deputy, they did), it does put the whole line in perspective.

I plugged it up and it sounds good.   A few quirks that I might sort out befor I truly put it on the block though.  The standby switch needs to get flipped- it works backwards compared to the power switch right next to it.  The low gain input is iffy too.

All things that never bothered me.  Who uses the low gain input anyways? But if I'm going to sell it, I want it to be good.
Vinyls.   deal.

da_qtip

I had heard the Session Man was a twin copy but I didn't know that about the BTO and Pro's. Definitely more my style.

The only time I've use the low gain input was to chain the two channels, and I found they sound better separate anyway.

Omlet

1400 EUR + ship.

I guess it will stay with me forever :D

The Shocker

All prices are shipped continental US.

Reissue Foxx Fuzz Wah Volume.  Excellent condition, includes box and papers.
$275

DenTone One Knob Fuzz & Buzzaround Clone (with master volume).  Well made, excellent condition.
$75each

Teisco Checkmate 22 Solid State Head.  Decent physical condition, everything works.  Fun little amp, I've read that it is about 10-12 watts output.
$75

Dinx

Im selling my, Orange Tiny Terror Head - 15/7 Watts - ive only used it at home for reamping.

http://www.ebay.at/itm/251689262659