FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbottom

I have a 2004-6 ish Ernie Ball music man Sub bass. This isn't one of the cheap foreign made models. This is an American made passive bass (the only passive bass that EB has ever made....perfect for stoner rockin' :) ) These were only made for a few years and in very small numbers. They only stopped making them because EB was losing money on them because of their craftsmanship. The only differences between these basses and the standard Stingrays are the paint (they were only available in two colors, the hardware and the fact that it is passive (they also came in active models but I prefer passive instruments)
I've owned this bass for about a month and searched high and low for it.The only reason that I am selling it is because I am GASing pretty hard for a second SB2

The bass comes with a standard EB hardshell case as well as the original pickguard and a second which I recently ordered for it. The company that I bought the PG from sent me the wrong one so the screw holes don't match up. But I have no need for it so I'll throw it in with the bass. The headstock has a few small chips on it (not caused by me) I tried to show them in the pictures but I doubt that they will show up.
I'm looking at $500 for the bass.

I'm in Knoxville TN and would prefer to sell this within this general area. I hate shipping basses but....if you cover shipping then I'm sure that we can work it out.  Oh and I also no longer use paypal

If you're interested you can pm me or send me an email at hardsoledshoe@yahoo.com

Thanks guys

liquidsmoke

SoundTech PS802 power amp $165 shipped. Basically mint, only used for 3 or 4 hours.

8 ohms Stereo mode 230W + 230W
4 ohms Stereo mode 400W + 400W
8 ohms Bridged mode 800W

http://www.soundtech.com/products/home-recording/ps802/

The Riffer

Traded. :)
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

Lip

Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

The Riffer

BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

mortlock

im selling my usa neptune nj made '88 Kramer bass. rare silver metallic body. all original, serial number 0067.awesome shape. neck was cracked but professionally repaired and better than new.. plays great.
close up pics upon request. pm me. im asking $400 obo + actual shipping if unable to pick up.

edit..no longer for sale.

Corey Y

Starting to clear out some pedals I don't use much, so I can take the wife out for a nice dinner on our anniversary next month. They don't come with working batteries, since I use a pedalboard power supply. All prices are plus shipping, but I have small sized boxes and can send everything out via Priority Mail for pretty cheap.

MXR Dynacomp, block letter version, with the older style 1/8" power jack. - $50

SOLD MXR Micro Amp, good solid clean boost. Knob all the way down is unity volume. This has the newer Boss style power jack. - $50

SOLDEHX Bassballs Nano, double sweeping filter for bass. This one is in pretty much still in brand new condition. - $45

The Riffer

I'll take the bassballs. Need one for a sweet custom project coming up. email me.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

Corey Y

Thanks Mark, is your mailing address still the same on Meadowdew Lane? I can box it up, ship it out and send you an invoice or estimate the shipping cost first if you like, let me know.

The Riffer

BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB

Corey Y

I'm selling some more pedals, spring cleaning came early. Rather than clog up the thread with a ton of pics, I'll just post a link to my local CL ad. If anyone on here in interested, shoot me a pm.

http://monterey.craigslist.org/msg/4771555060.html

Jake

I wish I could buy that Ditto from you, but I'm so stinking poor.

poop.

taylo)))r

Quote from: Corey Y on November 21, 2014, 10:09:52 AM
I'm selling some more pedals, spring cleaning came early. Rather than clog up the thread with a ton of pics, I'll just post a link to my local CL ad. If anyone on here in interested, shoot me a pm.

http://monterey.craigslist.org/msg/4771555060.html

I'll take the Ditto.
(insert interesting quote)

Corey Y

I wish I could keep that Ditto, but I'm so stinking poor.

Sold 4 pedals today though. So anniversary dinner and next week's groceries are paid for.

Corey Y

Sold some stuff, added a couple pedals to that CL ad. Boss FZ-2 and a Rat.

Corey Y

Last thing I'll post with pedals I'm selling, just been scraping up more and more as I go through my stash and decide what I really need/use. All prices include shipped/paypal'd...

SOLD Tech 21 Liverpool, Vox in a box style drive/preamp. Can run into the front of an amp like a normal fx pedal, drive a power amp directly or run directly with a built in (switchable) cab sim. This is well used, but in good working condition, velcro on the bottom, comes in the original box with all the original paperwork (manual, factory suggested settings, etc.) - $100

Pigtronix Polysaturator, multistage J-FET based distortion pedal with 3 band EQ. Does amp like overdrive, to distortion verging on fuzz. In like new condition, no velcro on the bottom, comes with 18v power supply, in original box with original paperwork. - $75

MXR Dyna Comp, classic compressor. Older style 1/8" power jack. Well used, but in good working condition. - $55

Boss FZ-2 Hyperfuzz, 2 different fuzz modes and a clean boost mode. Thick, heavy fuzz, well known as the "Electric Wizard" tone in a box. - $120

Proco Rat, modded to include the preferred lm308 chip (socketed, this one didn't have it stock) and the original power jack replaced with a more common Boss style one. I have my suspicions that this is actually a RAT2 in a Vintage Reissue box, based on what the board/pots look like, but with the LM308 I can't tell the difference with tone anyway and it's priced appropriately. - $100

Danelectro Tuna Melt, tremolo pedal with adjustable speed and depth, along with a hard/soft cut switch. It's pretty scuffed up by shoe rubber, since it's such a tiny little pedal, but is all intact, sounds good and functions well, has grip rubber on the bottom. - $17

The Shocker

Deaner's Black Friday sale

Squier Jaguar. Setup by our own Sunnjake. Excellent physical condition, better than new playing condition.

$200 shipped.

The Shocker

Since I need to send my dad some money & I'm so tired of dealing with ebay, $175.

Lumpy

Quote from: The Shocker on November 29, 2014, 02:56:21 PM
Since I need to send my dad some money & I'm so tired of dealing with ebay, $175.

Somebody should buy this Jaguar, the new Squiers are surprisingly good quality. The only drawback is that these Jaguars can really benefit from a setup, and this one was already set up by Jake. I already have one which I bought 3 or 4 months ago from a pawn shop on eBay, it was the same price but mine needs a professional setup, trem bar wasn't included, and my neck is bowed (straight now, but truss rod is maxed out). I wish I could have bought this one. They are nice even at double or triple the price, short scale but only by like a half inch or something. The stock bridges can be fussy but it's already been upgraded. Tonal options galore with the switches on the the Jaguar. Duncan-designed pickups. Buy this!
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

The Shocker

LOL, thanks Lumps.  It's sold.

Lumpy

Kinda wish I had bought it but the timing was all screwed up. Did a forum member buy it?
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

The Shocker

I don't think so.  Somebody on the D*A*M message boards.

taylo)))r

So, in my never ending quest for tone, I am selling two amps. If peeps are interested, I can take better/more detailed pictures. Would consider trades for other amps. Tired of lugging two amps around and just not in love with the tone for my current band.

First up for $700 OBO: a Traynor YBA-1A tube guitar head. It's essentially a plexi clone and sounds radical. Just not cutting it for what I am going for these days

Features:
-90 watts
-modded to run two KT88 tubes with upgraded screen grid resistors

Can get everything from a nice clean tone to screaming, natural OD.

Second for $600 obo: Fender: Evil Twin - this is the circuit and amp that eventually went on to be the Sunn Model T reissues. Get's a lot more dirt than your usual twin. It is totally badass.

(insert interesting quote)

Pissy

Quote from: taylo)))r on December 22, 2014, 05:57:22 PM
So, in my never ending quest for tone, I am selling two amps. If peeps are interested, I can take better/more detailed pictures. Would consider trades for other amps. Tired of lugging two amps around and just not in love with the tone for my current band.

First up for $700 OBO: a Traynor YBA-1A tube guitar head. It's essentially a plexi clone and sounds radical. Just not cutting it for what I am going for these days

Features:
-90 watts
-modded to run two KT88 tubes with upgraded screen grid resistors

Can get everything from a nice clean tone to screaming, natural OD.

Second for $600 obo: Fender: Evil Twin - this is the circuit and amp that eventually went on to be the Sunn Model T reissues. Get's a lot more dirt than your usual twin. It is totally badass.

That Traynor the one I traded to Lippy?  I loved that thing.  But I'm not in the acquiring mindset these days.
Vinyls.   deal.