FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taylo)))r

Quote from: Pissy on December 22, 2014, 07:33:49 PM
Quote from: taylo)))r on December 22, 2014, 05:57:22 PM
So, in my never ending quest for tone, I am selling two amps. If peeps are interested, I can take better/more detailed pictures. Would consider trades for other amps. Tired of lugging two amps around and just not in love with the tone for my current band.

First up for $700 OBO: a Traynor YBA-1A tube guitar head. It's essentially a plexi clone and sounds radical. Just not cutting it for what I am going for these days

Features:
-90 watts
-modded to run two KT88 tubes with upgraded screen grid resistors

Can get everything from a nice clean tone to screaming, natural OD.

Second for $600 obo: Fender: Evil Twin - this is the circuit and amp that eventually went on to be the Sunn Model T reissues. Get's a lot more dirt than your usual twin. It is totally badass.

That Traynor the one I traded to Lippy?  I loved that thing.  But I'm not in the acquiring mindset these days.

The one and the same. It's rad. It just can't compete with the rest of my bands setup. Gets totally lost in the mix. I wish it was like 120 watts, it would rule.
(insert interesting quote)

Lip

I loved that amp... but Slugfuct loves that OR 120 even more...haha
Happy holidays folks!
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

taylo)))r

Quote from: Lip on December 30, 2014, 08:22:12 AM
I loved that amp... but Slugfuct loves that OR 120 even more...haha
Happy holidays folks!

Yup, the OR is a killer amp. Just wasn't right for what i'm doing...unfortunately, the traynor just doesn't quite cut it either. Got my eye on a verellen.

riffinhead

Orance is sold
Don't know how to delete.

RAGER

Shit, mine must be worth more cuz its older and isn't adorned with stickers. Good to know.
No Focus Pocus

riffinhead

I don't have to sell it hence the high price tag. I'm willing to listen to offers.
Heads like that'll only go up in value anyways.
I prefer my JMP over the Orange which is why I'm selling it.

RAGER

My Plexi def gets more action than my Orange but I'm still gonna keep it.
No Focus Pocus

riffinhead

A great backup and as I said, they'll only keep going up in value.

Corey Y

Kind of bummed to be selling this, but I'm in the midst of the great baby and bills gear purge. I still have a couple pedals left too (Pigtronix Polysaturator and MXR Dyna Comp) for $60 and $50 shipped, if anyone is interested in those.

Sterling By Music Man Ray34CA, 2 band "classic" style Stingray. Black finish, black pickguard, vintage tint maple neck/board. Comes with the factory original tort pickguard and padded gig bag. In really nice condition, no flaws or damage. Has Schaller straplock buttons on it, I can put the original buttons back on it if you want though.

$450 shipped/paypal in the CONUS.

RAGER

Dang dude. I'd be sad to let that go too.  That's hott.
No Focus Pocus

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

unbowed

FS/FT:Roland re301 used but good condition comes with extra tape loop $600
Sovtek mig100h great condition sounds great and loud as hell just looking for something else $650
Trades I'm interested in are pedals (fuzz delay reverb whatever let me know what you got)
and el34 based amps old ampegs and sunns also
if interested let me know I'll send pics

Corey Y

Quote from: RAGER on January 19, 2015, 07:10:42 PM
Dang dude. I'd be sad to let that go too.  That's hott.

I'm really looking for every excuse to keep it. So I figured if all I get is lowball offers or don't get many bites, I'll feel justified in keeping it. That or if I can sell my cymbals and drum hardware I have up on the local CL, then I'll just keep it.

jibberish

shoot. my heart skipped a beat when i first saw that bass and that price, then i looked again.
that isn't the one i want.  

edit: I made the serious mistake of playing with that classic series. string thru, and unfortunately pricey.
I actually would probably hold out for a 5 string too and really pony up one time and done.
in the meantime I will probably get this nice schecter 5 string that is cheap but nice

also, if I was getting a short scale, and I probably will just to get rid of this fender clone which I don't like the feel of, I have a little hofner style McCartney bass all picked out
I was listening to the bass on beatles tunes and the acoustic body sound comes through in recordings and sounds great

I bet claypool would sound great with a hofner

morgantician

Hey all. I've been throwing this out on CL locally, but figured I'd do the same here (despite me rarely posting anymore).

I'm looking to get a Les Paul Custom...basically the guitar I've always wanted and know if never feel like I had to replace. Preferably a late 70's to early 80's model, but it's not a huge concern. Nor is color.

I'm offering up in trade my '87 Harley Davidson Sportster that I've chopped and rebuilt. It starts and runs great and has had a ton of cosmetic, cool guy upgrades. I can throw in a box of extra parts with it as well if necessary or we can work something else out. I'm located in Minneapolis.

Here's the ad I have up locally. If the deal is right for both of us we could arrange shipping and/or transport. Buying outright is also an option if you've got one to sell but don't have to unload it immediately. Other stuff in trade is also possible, but I'm mostly just looking for a high end Gibson and/or high wattage amps.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/msg/4845209165.html

Anyway, thanks!  PM me or email me at callitwhatitis@gmail.com

taylo)))r

Quote from: morgantician on January 25, 2015, 11:57:53 AM
Hey all. I've been throwing this out on CL locally, but figured I'd do the same here (despite me rarely posting anymore).

I'm looking to get a Les Paul Custom...basically the guitar I've always wanted and know if never feel like I had to replace. Preferably a late 70's to early 80's model, but it's not a huge concern. Nor is color.

I'm offering up in trade my '87 Harley Davidson Sportster that I've chopped and rebuilt. It starts and runs great and has had a ton of cosmetic, cool guy upgrades. I can throw in a box of extra parts with it as well if necessary or we can work something else out. I'm located in Minneapolis.

Here's the ad I have up locally. If the deal is right for both of us we could arrange shipping and/or transport. Buying outright is also an option if you've got one to sell but don't have to unload it immediately. Other stuff in trade is also possible, but I'm mostly just looking for a high end Gibson and/or high wattage amps.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/msg/4845209165.html

Anyway, thanks!  PM me or email me at callitwhatitis@gmail.com

I'll keep an eye out for you.

Instant Dan

Gibson P94R from 2005. P90 tone in a humbucker slot. Output rated at 7.9K.

The Gibson is $45

Price include S&H.

CID Vicious

70s era Shin-Ei FW8 Fuzz Wah. Got it in trade...too minty to ruin using, will just build a GGG clone. Jesus and Mary Chain, Fu Manchu, etc. The FZ2 Electric Wizard uses is based off this pedals fuzz circuit. These were going for $300+ on eBay over the holidays...none left. Reverb.com is asking 198 for the lame wah only version. Make a real offer for the real deal. I'm aware of the Behringer FZ2 clone too. This into mildly distorted Marshall = teh doomz.

Red Witch Empress Chorus - the holy grail of chorus. Andy Summers and John Mayer bumped their CE1s for this. $300 new. This is the white version - ROHS compliant and reliable. Got in trade for a weirdo OLP Tin Top I was selling, very cool pedal...but I really only use Small Clone type chorus, which this does, but I need funds to fill holes in my recording rig. DROPPED - small ding on corner from a 3 foot fall, dude literally dropped it as he was turning around at the coffee shop we were meeting at to greet me. Put through it's paces, works perfect. Does Vibe sounds too. $175 firm, priced such because of the drop.

70's Acoustic 6x10 FANE LOADED cab. Top 2 speakers are in need of attention, other four are fine. These speakers are AWESOME...but I don't have the funds to rebuild the 2 faulty ones. Mike Dirnt from Green Day uses this cab/speaker combo in the studio.
hate Green Day but good tones. Make a serious offer...barely owned this for a month, bought to help out a friend. Would love to keep, but I'm moving in 3 months, and I just don't need it for what I do. FANES AREN'T CHEAP. Google a Hiwatt Fane cab. I'd be willing to do a much more reasonable deal. Will also part out...speakers have weird ohm ratings to work in a 6x10 config, don't have the #s in front of me at the moment.

LOS ANGELES area.

Open to trades, cash is king though. Looking for Macs, bitchin 4x12s, bass gear (heads, decent P-bass or copy, Tech 21 stuff).,.lmk.
Welcome to America
NO FREEDOM ALLOWED!
You're not an individual
You're just a face in the crowd!

Welcome to America,
Say goodbye to your rights!
(Yeah, right!)
They crept up behind them
And slit their throat left to right!

- Mettaya, "Welcome To America"

Instant Dan

Corey Y

Selling a couple clone pedals that a buddy made for me years ago. I think a couple people on here bought some similar Meathead clones off him when he was still building (maybe it was SR.com days, can't remember). Good parts and build quality, they just don't get used much anymore and I'm cleaning house gear wise. All prices are shipped and Paypal'd in the CONUS.

SOLDMeatheadSOLD fuzz clone, cloned off my old original first run DAM Meathead, though I think I had him slightly mod it to have a little less shrill high end later, somewhere in between the original and Dark style. Still in very good condition, it's pretty much only been in my room at home. Sounds killer, same parts and I think even better build quality than the original - $60

SHO boost clone. Doesn't have a power jack, battery only, as the original. One screw missing off the back, a little scuffing on the enclosure. I used this for recording a lot of bands, rules for guitar leads. - $50

Corey Y

Meathead clone is gone. Will trade the SHO boost clone + $$ for an MXR Carbon copy or similar dark sounding analog delay, if anyone is looking to unload one.

ROWDYBEER

Brand new verellen 100 watt 2 channel w/ foot switch
$2000
Can anyone think of other outlets to possibly sell this amp?
Thanks

Mr. Foxen

Quote from: ROWDYBEER on April 13, 2015, 11:51:59 AM
Can anyone think of other outlets to possibly sell this amp?

Done the facebook groups? Tap me up on there, will link you a bunch.

Instant Dan

If anyone has one of those Dunlop Fuzz Face mini's in red (Germanium) for sale, let me know.

Omlet

I'm suffering from GAS, so I'm considering selliing / trading my Fernandes MB-80. MiJ in 80s, NTB, mahogany body, maple neck, SD on board (don't remember which one lol). I paid $650 for it and I think it's a good price. EU preferrably, because of the prohibitive costs of shipping outside of EU. But it's up to you.

Also, I'm looking for the LP Faded Brown, so if you have one for trade, we can make a deal.