FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CID Vicious

Still got that Red Witch Empress for $150 + shipping.

Jax traded & same with the cab.

Trade for Fluence Modern HB set.
Welcome to America
NO FREEDOM ALLOWED!
You're not an individual
You're just a face in the crowd!

Welcome to America,
Say goodbye to your rights!
(Yeah, right!)
They crept up behind them
And slit their throat left to right!

- Mettaya, "Welcome To America"

Instant Dan

I am considering selling my Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa. If anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everdrone

Bro. Righteous

I ain't drunk - I'm just drinkin...

mattcoins

putting this stuff back up for sale. moving into a camper and have no room.

Electric USA 6x12 White tolex 900

Acoustic Corp 271 350

Ampeg 810 350

check out the CL add to email me and for photos.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/msg/5075477977.html

dogfood

Problem solving whiskey!

mattcoins

Quote from: dogfood on July 21, 2015, 04:54:11 PM
JFC...White 6x12...

no one in jersey interested either haha. go figure.

HP-KEEF-MAKER

Some badass motherfucker should sell me a Boss FZ-2.

zachoff

I have my G&L SB-2 bass for sale. Not sure stoked on shipping it, but whatever... I will if I get a solid offer.  Here's the link:
http://denver.craigslist.org/msg/5216590547.html

I'll ship if I need to but would rather not...

Jake

Just emailed you about the G&L (via Craigslist). I forgot to attach a dick and/or a butthole pic...I hope you'll forgive me.
poop.

mortlock

i want a 2 x 15 bass cab. pm me if you got something.

neighbor664

Anyone have a tele body kicking around? Preferably beat to fuck.

Baltar

I have one bubble-font Green Russian Muff knob left from mine that I bought in '97 or so. It still has the set-screw and everything. Might wanna put a drop of white paint on the marker-dot, it wore off. It's free to anyone on here and I'll ship pretty much anywhere.  I'd rather it go to someone trying to restore their Muff, but first come first served. I'll be in the U.S. for about a week starting this Saturday, (10.17.2015) and I prefer to ship it from there. I'll ship it in a small box with plenty of foam or bubble-wrap.

Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

Lumpy

I want it! I posted in your thread.

How come nobody makes those Russian stomp switches (big dome)?
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Baltar

Bmailed. It's yours. See other thread.
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

strangelight

hello all. long time no see. i am selling gear! hopefully to someone from here who will put it to good use instead of some hipster from silverlake on craigslist.

- crybaby wah, $25.
- behringer vintage delay VD400, $25.
- peavey classic 50/212 combo amp, charcoal tweed. a bit corroded around the pots, but everything works. no foot switch though. $300 or best offer.
- mackie onyx blackjack 2x2 USB recording interface, for connecting your mic's to your computer. $50.

i'd be willing to ship the pedals or interface. amp is for LA locals only. :)

mortlock

good to see you SL. why for you selling the really nice gear?? you might regret selling that guitar.

strangelight

hey mortlock. yeah, unloading some gear and figured someone here would put it to better use. i just really never play anymore. i open the case maybe once a year but otherwise it just collects dust. i need the $$$ and the tele deserves to get some use.

bbottom

I'm selling, or trading my American Music Man sub bass. It's a really cool bass....and passive....but i just never play the thing

Here's the ad

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/msg/5272131589.html

I have a 2004-6 ish Ernie Ball music man Sub bass. This isn't one of the cheap foreign made models. This is an American made passive bass (the only passive bass that EB has ever made) These were only made for a few years and in very small numbers. They only stopped making them because EB was losing money on them because of their craftsmanship. The only differences between these basses and the standard Stingrays are the paint and the hardware.

The only reason that I am selling it is because I never use it

The bass comes with a standard EB hardshell case as well as the original pickguard and a second which I recently ordered for it. The company that I bought the PG from sent me the wrong one so the screw holes don't match up. But I have no need for it so I'll throw it in with the bass. The headstock has a few small chips on it (not caused by me) I tried to show them in the pictures but I doubt that they will show up.

I'll hear out any trade offer that you may have. But I am mostly interested in GnL basses (American) Ampeg cabs (specifically 610) and Orange cabs (specifically 410) and a Gibson V bass. But I would prefer to sell it

spookstrickland

I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

RacerX

I have an original DAM Meathead for sale. Hammered-looking silver finish with some chips/discoloration in the paint: the only mod is a purple led on/off indicator powered by the 9v battery within. This pedal is the origin of most of the fuzz on the SANDIA MAN s/t.

I've run this pedal for years on my board with a power supply, and the battery is still good.

Make an offer.

*EDIT*

Sorry; traded it for weed.
Livin' The Life.

Lip

I'm looking to possibly get a BC Rich Eagle - mebbe M-bird.. neck thru - pref with Super D's or pearly gates at least in the bridge position. Anyone got anything kickin' around?
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

dogfood

I need to sell a 1968 silver face Bassman, 50 watts, AB 165 circuit, drip edge, original power cord, will shock the hell out of you, in normal condition, no back, all inputs work. $500. Going to put on clist soon.

Also, Music Man, 4x12, looks like a silver fender, has spray painted word on grill "Groin" in Peavey logo font.  This infamous cab is know as "The Groin".  I haven't opened it up to see what kind of speakers are in it or researched it's value.  It's a strait 4x12 Fender Style.  I'm in Cleveland Ohio for pick up as I'm not about to ship this fucker.
Problem solving whiskey!

Mr. Foxen