FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO)))

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Has the Sunn forum caught ablaze yet about this? I know who's going to buy that...
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: strangelight on October 03, 2011, 10:09:07 PM
Quote from: SunnO))) on October 03, 2011, 07:57:34 PM
(M)oral support?

hot.

i don't even know what it is but i'll buy it since you dudes are jizzing your pants over it. (i won't buy it, i hope you can work out a way to keep it).

Aw, I was thinking about sending him the cash, and letting him buy it back for a reduced rate, or on payments, but I can't swing the cash because I just bought a giga delay... I sold GrimnChris my AD-80...

(Which is at the post office, Chris)

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

At_Giza

Quote from: SunnO))) on October 04, 2011, 12:39:23 AM
Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Has the Sunn forum caught ablaze yet about this? I know who's going to buy that...
I'd buy it, I've seen another one like it from that era of Sunn and I really dug its tone. Plus, I think it'd be cool to have something that Conrad Sundholm actually built. That's just nifty. Would love to have it in a studio.

And I haven't checked. Mainly because I just don't care.  :P

grimniggzy

Quote from: SunnO))) on October 04, 2011, 12:40:37 AM
Quote from: strangelight on October 03, 2011, 10:09:07 PM
Quote from: SunnO))) on October 03, 2011, 07:57:34 PM
(M)oral support?

hot.

i don't even know what it is but i'll buy it since you dudes are jizzing your pants over it. (i won't buy it, i hope you can work out a way to keep it).

Aw, I was thinking about sending him the cash, and letting him buy it back for a reduced rate, or on payments, but I can't swing the cash because I just bought a giga delay... I sold GrimnChris my AD-80...

(Which is at the post office, Chris)
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbz4xtqHnh1qboireo1_500.jpg
Still want a 370 bad, although I should be set with amps forever. Thats the one and only amp that tempts me still.

Metal and Beer

Allow thine 370 temptaion to flow freely, my brother, let it flow!! Let it tempt thee with promises of rumbling thy innards, promises of providing a sonic "Fuck Yins!" to thy neighbors, yessss let it flow !!

* ACC370 sold to GrimNiggy *
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

liquidsmoke

FOR SALE broken Dunlop Cry Baby 535Q wah, everything seems to work except the peddle wah part that makes the sound. It will click on and sounds like it's on but not being peddled when you peddle it. $20 shipped? I'm not going to spend hours myself ordering parts and trying to fix it. If $20 is too much make me an offer, it is heavy though so I'd like to at least cover shipping and make a few bucks on it.

justinhedrick

Morley Rotary volume wah. it works, the wah is a little weak though. $75 plus shipping. it is huge. shipping will probably be around $25.

grimniggzy

Quote from: Metal and Beer on October 06, 2011, 02:10:05 PM
Allow thine 370 temptaion to flow freely, my brother, let it flow!! Let it tempt thee with promises of rumbling thy innards, promises of providing a sonic "Fuck Yins!" to thy neighbors, yessss let it flow !!

Acoustic 370 still-available-Bump. 300 bucks plus ship (probably around 35-40 bucks)

OK, this post does it, PM'd

VOLVO)))

You poor bastard...

He reserves the right to buy it back at cost, anytime, you dig?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

Hey, I can live with that.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

Still no reply. Thinkin' he may want to keep it.
I really shouldn't spend the $$$ anyway... don't make me.

grimniggzy

I laugh at insignificant cosmetic issues. I just have to deposit my check today after work. I should be able to pay you tomorrow if thats cool.

Metal and Beer

That's fine bro, it'd go out on Monday anyway

DustinAR

This is breaking my heart.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

VOLVO)))

Aria Shortscale SG bass! 150 bucks to you'se guys, 200 bones on Craigslist.

I guess I'm open to trades, but I'm really trying to buy a handgun, so, whatever.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

that's a sweet bass for not a lot of cash, right there. doom on.

VOLVO)))

I'm thinkin' Deaner33 wants it.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Hemisaurus

Quote from: SunnO))) on October 09, 2011, 06:43:20 PM

I guess I'm open to trades, but I'm really trying to buy a handgun, so, whatever.
That's pretty funny, there was a guitar shop in town that used to do instruments and handguns, he could have set you up. ;D

Metal and Beer

We (Arkansas) have many pawn shops that'll happily do guns/ instruments, too, being the Dirty South an' all.

That's a cool bass, I'd be interested if I wasn't (temporarily) heading the other direction.

VOLVO)))

Son of a bitch!  ;D

Kind of like our combo chinese food places/laundromats we have here...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

the diddler

Quote from: SunnO))) on October 09, 2011, 06:43:20 PM

Want it, PM'd.  Helping put a gun in SunOOooooOoo)))'s hand is something I'll probably regret, but whateveer- he'll have to do the time.  gnome sayng???

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.