FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemisaurus

Quote from: SunnO))) on October 09, 2011, 08:30:27 PM
Son of a bitch!  ;D

Kind of like our combo chinese food places/laundromats we have here...
We have a laundromat that is also a tanning salon, you probably don't have them by you, in the swampland ;D

That music store was actually run by a good ole boy from Kentucky, called Dwayne. It did instruments, firearms, picture framing and was a used car lot, but it wasn't a pawn store, I got a few things from him over the years, he was the one place that kept interesting instruments, but he didn't go in for big amps :'(

Metal and Beer

Sunn0))) finna take some jive fool out the game
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

VOLVO)))

Most likely just some targets until I can drop the two and a half hundred bones needed to be a certifiable badass.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Riffer

EQD Bit Commander 150.00SOLD!!!!
Dr Scientist Tremolessence 225.00SOLD!!!!

Both pedals like new, not a scratch on them, with all packaging.

Not really looking for trades, trying to fund a vintage fender 215 cab, but I'll listen to all offers.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

Baltar

Devi Ever Torn's Peaker fuzz, got it in March from Devi herself in a trade.  Looking for $90 shipped US or Canadian.  Trades: LPB-1, MXR Micro Amp, any decent booster.  
Cheers!

SOLD
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

Instant Dan

Chovie D

Quote from: Hemisaurus on October 10, 2011, 12:03:45 AM
Son of a bitch!  ;D

We have a laundromat that is also a tanning salon, you probably don't have them by you, in the swampland ;D

That music store was actually run by a good ole boy from Kentucky, called Dwayne. It did instruments, firearms, picture framing and was a used car lot, but it wasn't a pawn store, I got a few things from him over the years, he was the one place that kept interesting instruments, but he didn't go in for big amps :'(

we had a laundromat here in seattle that had rock shows at night...think it was called sit and spin?
There was also a pizza place that had rock bands. I saw Rwake there one night. it was a tiny littel pizza place...and hotter than hell in there, kinda sucked. i remember in Omaha there was a bowling alley that had big metal shows..wanna say it was called he ranch bowl? remember the pizza bowl from Laverne and Shirley? i bet Lenny and the Squigtones rocked that joint on at least one episode.

RAGER

Yep.  Sit and Spin.  I'll ask my bass player about the place in Omaha.  He use to play in Ravine and Ritual Device, members Of The Press out there.
No Focus Pocus

Discö Rice

Quote from: Chovie D on October 19, 2011, 03:23:35 PM
Son of a bitch!  ;D

we had a laundromat here in seattle that had rock shows at night...think it was called sit and spin?
There was also a pizza place that had rock bands. I saw Rwake there one night. it was a tiny littel pizza place...and hotter than hell in there, kinda sucked. i remember in Omaha there was a bowling alley that had big metal shows..wanna say it was called he ranch bowl? remember the pizza bowl from Laverne and Shirley? i bet Lenny and the Squigtones rocked that joint on at least one episode.
2nd Avenue Pizza. I miss it.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

Instant Dan

SOLD

The Shocker

Quote from: Instant Dan on October 20, 2011, 09:21:23 AM
White/creme Dimarzio Super Distortion for bridge, plenty of lead left with screws.

$30.00 PP&Shipped

PM in route!

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

RAGER

shit I missed oot.  it might have made me play my Studio more.  Not so into the 498's
No Focus Pocus

Hemisaurus

Get something from GFS they're all about $30 :)

the diddler

Quote from: Discö Rice on October 19, 2011, 05:14:15 PM
Quote from: Chovie D on October 19, 2011, 03:23:35 PM
Son of a bitch!  ;D

2nd Avenue Pizza. I miss it.

Yup, good times were had there.  Darren from Steel Pole Bathtub was the owner or co-owner or something IIRC

liquidsmoke

My Analogman modded Small Stone sold on ebay for $201! I'm very happy.

The Shocker

Quote from: liquidsmoke on October 21, 2011, 02:41:59 AM

That's the best isn't it?  I sold some headphones there that the winning bidder didn't pay.  The winning bid was $38.  Since he didn't pay I relisted them and they sold for $150! 

liquidsmoke

Quote from: deaner33 on October 21, 2011, 07:44:01 AM
Quote from: liquidsmoke on October 21, 2011, 02:41:59 AM

That's the best isn't it?  I sold some headphones there that the winning bidder didn't pay.  The winning bid was $38.  Since he didn't pay I relisted them and they sold for $150! 

Whoa! Yeah ebay is weird, sometimes your reserve won't be met or you get jack shit for an item and other times weirdos bid stuff up way higher than it's worth.

The Riffer

I don't seem to fare exceptionally well with musical related gear. However, I have done exceedingly well with old BMX gear. I had a pair of prototype titan beartrap pedals, the predecessor to the original Hutch beartraps. They were used and abused, I rode them for YEARS. I put those up expecting to pull maybe a bill, they went for $575.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

Instant Dan

SOLD, so you can see me now stop pimping this out constantly.

The Shocker

Just want to say Instant Dan is good people.  Thanks for the Dimarzio.

dunwichamps

Swollen Pickle, for sale $65 + ship

Iron Mtn

Quote from: dunwichamps on October 25, 2011, 10:12:48 AM
Swollen Pickle, for sale $65 + ship

Would you be interested in a trade for that Swollen Pickle?