FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riffer

2011 Dunwich Metropolitan
•   50W Marshall Mercury Magnetics Tone Clone Iron
•   Emperor Custom Cabs Head shell
•   LED Bias readout on back panel, bias adjustments made easily from the back panel
•   Weber Copper Cap SS Rectifier
•   Foot switchable clean and gain channels
•   FAC Style depth switch
•   Control Knob compliment: Depth,Gain,Low,Mid Shift,High,Master,Mode,H.F.
•   Mode knob blend pentode/triode operation
•   HF is similar to traditional presence knobs.
•   All top of the line internals, no expense was spared.
•   Manual switch on front panel for ch1/ch2/combined, or included footswitch.
•   Super tweekable EQ section.
•   Ch1 is good cleans up to light crunch
•   CH2 is light crunch to old school heavy crunch/distortion.
•   Removable Dunwich logo plate/ Looks better without, IMO.
•   Will include a pair of kt 66 and a pair of E34L's. Maybe about an hour on the KT66's, E34L's used for testing purposes only.
•   Nick from Dunwich will answer any questions regarding the design. It is an original design and I can't begin to tell you technical specifics.
•   Avoid Nick's build time for a very desirable amp.

$1600.00 plus split shipping/paypal fees
                               CLIPS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBFfFyO2OqY
http://soundcloud.com/new05002/metro-clean-clipped-no-pedals

http://soundcloud.com/new05002/metro-clean-clipped-with

PICS:

More pics available to interested buyers
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

VOLVO)))

A beater Deluxe Memory man, comes with original box, and adapter!

Trades/Cash/'sup?

holler!
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Instant Dan

Quote from: SunnO))) on November 27, 2011, 12:31:01 AM
A beater Deluxe Memory man, comes with original box, and adapter!

Trades/Cash/'sup?

holler!

Big Box or XO?

VOLVO)))

Big Box, it's on eBay right now.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Instant Dan

SOLD

I,Galactus

MOOGERFOOGERS FOR SALE (and MXR Carbon Copy)

Awesome, versatile analog-synth based effects pedals for stage and/or studio.

They're gathering dust and I need the cash.  My loss of interest is your gain!

MF102 Ring Modulator - $200
MF105 MuRF w/tap tempo pedal - $200
MF107 FreqBox - $250

Moogerfooger rack mount kit - $30
EP-2 Expression pedal - $30

- OR - Get the whole kit & kaboodle for $650!

MXR M169 carbon copy - $75

The 105 is missing some knobs for the filter sliders and has a scratch on the cheek but works great. The carbon copy has a paint chip on the base plate screw hole from battery swaps.  More pics available on request.

Moog pedals include wall-warts.  The Moog FS-1 tap tempo footswitch doens't work but I have a Yamaha electric piano sustain pedal that works great.  I'll include the original as it may be an easy fix if you're handy with a soldering iron.

SRLives bros get first stab before these go up on cracklist and evilbay.  Prices include CONUS shipping.  Holla!
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

VOLVO)))

What's the murf do?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

I,Galactus

Quote from: SunnO))) on December 03, 2011, 07:05:07 PM
What's the murf do?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lots.  MuRF = Multiple Resonant Filter Array.  It has since been supplanted by the 1015M.  All this without the MIDI:

http://moogmusic.com/products/moogerfoogers/mf-105m-midi-murf

EDIT:  It looks like the 105M also rolled in the 105B Bass MuRF features.  Mine's the original 105, so it has no bass switch, but it still works great for detuned guitar.

"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lumpy

The Moog Ring Modulators are awesome. Can sound weirdly beautiful, or hellish, or anywhere in between.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

NoSleepTilSleep

Hey all,

Bubble-font Green Sovtek Muff, immaculate condition (the original owner kept in the box since the early 90's). Everything is rock solid, comes with the wood crate and battery door cover. $190 plus shipping to wherever you're at. 

bitter

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Discö Rice

I like running that ring mod with the drive dimed. It boosts and just sounds strange even with the effect off. Man I want those fucking pedals.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

Hemisaurus

Quote from: Discö Rice on December 04, 2011, 06:13:03 PM
I like running that ring mod with the drive dimed. It boosts and just sounds strange even with the effect off. Man I want those fucking pedals.
If you're gasping for a ring mod, but can't afford a Moog, Delptronics do a nice all analog, passive (except for the carrier generator obviously) one, for under $100.

http://delptronics.com/ringmodulator.php

I,Galactus

Quote from: SunnO))) on December 03, 2011, 08:51:22 PM
so... much... want...
So come git you some!

Quote from: Hemisaurus on December 04, 2011, 08:54:18 PM
If you're gasping for a ring mod, but can't afford a Moog, Delptronics do a nice all analog, passive (except for the carrier generator obviously) one, for under $100.

http://delptronics.com/ringmodulator.php

But do the dorks at derptronics desperately need cash to repair their only winter-weather-capable vehicle in order to go home for the holidays?  Where's your XXXmas spirit, Humbugsaurus?  ???

Hemisaurus

Now, now, I'd have to believe in Christmas first.

The Moog will have many, many features not available on the Delptronics, and it's your job to tell us what they are, and why the Moog is better :)

Just to be fair I will point out that Delptronics also provide the schematic for the ringmod, so you don't need to buy it either, just collect $20 or so off parts (incl. enclosure cost).

Seriously though, I was just helping DR with his ringmod fixation, he gave the impression of not being able to afford those pedals anyways.

Mr. Foxen

The Roost 100w valve amp, handwired on tagboard, not the PCB one. Got it working, but I've already got tons of 100w amps, this one is pretty Hiwatt styley though. Reverb doesn't work, might have put the leas on the wrong way round but fed up of taking it out of the chassis to get at them.

£400 in the UK.

I,Galactus

Quote from: Hemisaurus on December 05, 2011, 09:20:40 AM

The Moog will have many, many features not available on the Delptronics, and it's your job to tell us what they are, and why the Moog is better :)

Just to be fair I will point out that Delptronics also provide the schematic for the ringmod, so you don't need to buy it either, just collect $20 or so off parts (incl. enclosure cost).

Seriously though, I was just helping DR with his ringmod fixation, he gave the impression of not being able to afford those pedals anyways.

Fair enough...

I'll bust out my plaid jacket used car salesman schtick sometime later this week if need be.

Discö Rice

heh. Hemi's right - I'm broke as a joke at the moment. If I had it... well you'd have it, I.G., and I'd have your pedals.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

RAGER

ooooooohhhhhhhh I like that Roost.  Damn
No Focus Pocus

Hemisaurus

Quote from: RAGER on December 05, 2011, 01:55:18 PM
ooooooohhhhhhhh I like that Roost.  Damn
It's the trannies isn't it, there's just something about Partridge style trannies ;D

Metal and Beer

Quote from: I,Galactus on December 05, 2011, 09:36:13 AM
Quote from: Hemisaurus on December 05, 2011, 09:20:40 AM

Fair enough...

I'll bust out my plaid jacket used car salesman schtick sometime later this week if need be.

Dude that red Pontiac for 2250 = hell yeah !
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

Jake

Oops! Meant to put this in the "New Gear Acquisitions" thread. D'oh.

Picked up this '81 SBG500 yesterday. I now totally understand the hype. It a fucking ROCK fucking MACHINE. It's light as shit too, at just a smidge over 7 lbs. Testify!

poop.

justinhedrick

Quote from: Jake on December 08, 2011, 10:37:02 AM
Oops! Meant to put this in the "New Gear Acquisitions" thread. D'oh.

Picked up this '81 SBG500 yesterday. I now totally understand the hype. It a fucking ROCK fucking MACHINE. It's light as shit too, at just a smidge over 7 lbs. Testify!

fuck off . . . .oh, and how much?