yeezuz

what are you playing or playing with?

my current faves are:
Plants v Zombies, i think this is ubiquitous but still worth a mention
PopPopPuzzle - connect 3 for kids, it's just so darn cute & free

some other free ones that arent too bad:
Fragger - like angry birds, but w/grenades
Smack Gugl - like Whac a Mole
iSplume - connect 3, but you direct the balls. um, just look it up, hard to splain

Jor el

Zombieville
Doodle Jump
OMG! Pirates!
Angry Birds
Air Hockey
What Would Scooby Do ?

Isabellacat

I used to have a game on my old phone called Brick Attack and it was like that game Breakout from Atari.

on my new phone I've got this game called Nature Park, it's like Tetris.

Rusty Face

MEON for iPhone

Fucking frustrating but a great puzzle game

Also Angry Bird as standard
I started a VD clinic from scratch

yeezuz

thanks for the suggestions, keep em coming!  :-*

free and fun=
Tiny Tower
iBlast Moki
VS Zero

Rusty Face

I have been getting stupid amounts of fun from Fingerzilla as well. Also the full Final Fantasy games on iPhone, although expensive, are worth it
I started a VD clinic from scratch

Beerjerk

I play Plants Vs. Zombies on my Nintendo 3DS, since I don't have a smart phone. Game is as addicting as crack.

yeezuz

yep yep - still playing pvz and not the other games i mentioned up above. they just keep releasing new content and it keeps me playing.

The Shocker

Spades cause that's what me and the brothas always played at work.

yeezuz

naught- 360 degree game play with gravity. fun and free.

Narco Pollo

Asphalt 8 has got me hooked on my iPod.

It's a racing game with multiplayer online and really fun gameplay.  It's about as good as a PS2 game.  Crazy that it fits on a phone.

Rope-n-fly is a less involved Angry Birds type time killer.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Call of Duty: Zombies and Dead Trigger are fun FPS, but I don't play them as much.  Asphalt 8 is like crack to me.
Drug Chicken

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

Narco Pollo

The multiplayer is where it gets really fun.
Drug Chicken

Narco Pollo

There is another game, Real Racing 3, that has even better graphics, but it doesn't have all the jumps, nitro, and secret shortcuts and stuff that make A8 so fun.

RR3 is more of a racing simulator.  A8 is more like an unrealistic arcade game that rewards smashing things and jumping 500 feet in the air.
Drug Chicken

bbottom

Clash of freaking clans. I should've never started with the game.

gritty_fingers

Punch Quest and Marvel Pinball are my two favorite games.

I like Bards Tale too.
"Ginger People"

Narco Pollo

I just got wrapped up in Minecraft Pocket Edition.  A client of mine is into it, so I downloaded it so he could play it during downtime, etc.  Then I started playing at night to help him get better equipment and stuff and now I'm hooked.  It cost $6.99, but IMO money well spent.
Drug Chicken

Jötun

Ingress

Augmented reality game that runs on google maps & GPS. It's basically king of the mountain for your phone. There are two global factions, enlightened and resistance. Gameplay involves controlling portals which are interesting locations such as historic sites, artwork, established public gathering place, etc. It's very team oriented and you have to actually travel to the portal locations, which the factions use to control territory. I've made many friends in the seven months I've been playing and become one of the top resistance players in my region. In other words Ingress is an evil, demonic thing that's sucking out my soul, but it's dragging me to hell happy. It's that badass.
[soundcloud]http://snd.sc/NHCMKH[/soundcloud]