Far cry 3

Started by Lewis, February 16, 2013, 02:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lewis

bitter

I've been wanting to pick it up, but went for borderlands instead. I just don't play enough anymore to buy games all the time. I also figured FC3 would have less replay value than BL2. Far cry 2 was an awesome game though, so I expect this installment will be fun as well.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Chovie D

lotsa love. it was excellent. 8)
I finished it last weekend and am kinda bummed out. It doesnt really seem replayable.
Excellent open world shooter.

what should I get next?

Lewis

I'm sitting here plowing through the co-op maps. Yr right this doesn't seem to be replay friendly. Not sure what to get myself, thinking of getting back into dark souls. After this and borderlands 2, I think a need a break from fp shooters.

Chovie D

I shelled out 60$ for crysis3, spent two hours loading it, only to find it requires dx11...so be warned on that one.

currently giving skyrim another chance and enjoying it a bit more than my first try...combat is stupid tho in skyrim.

starcraft2 and bioshock infinite preordered...so skyrim will have to last until then. :(

Lewis

I finished the solo and co-op maps for this. Did not even touch the map editor and other multiplayer aspects of this. I did not like how the co-op maps were tossed up randomly unless you happened to be hosting, which was rare for me.

I tried to get into skyrim and played for about half a day. I was browsing Xbox live and saw dead island on sale for 10$. Now I am sucked into this. So much for stepping away from a fps

Chovie D

lol...starcraft 2 is an expansion. didnt even notice till it arived today...so now thats two video games ive purchased in a row that I cannot play.

gritty_fingers

Just finished the game. I thought the ending sucked. I picked the good ending but the bad one was even worse.
"Ginger People"

irratebass

I got this game for Christmas last year, and I just can't get into it.....what am I missing?
Living a Burt Reynolds lifestyle on Mac Davis budget

bitter

It's very repetitive. There's simply not enough to do that hasn't been rehashed all around both of the islands.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

irratebass

Quote from: bitter on November 25, 2014, 03:05:05 PM
It's very repetitive. There's simply not enough to do that hasn't been rehashed all around both of the islands.

Yeah and I am not one to go and buy shit and repair it or whatever to level up.......I know, I know that's part of the game, but that shit bores me
Living a Burt Reynolds lifestyle on Mac Davis budget

eoin_not_ian

I got this game for free in May when I bought the South Park game in May. Just started playing it now. Its a good game but it is starting to get very repetitive when doing the side quests. I have just about completed the first island and don't know if I can be bothered completing the second island. I find the characters to be a bit one dimensional and the story is a bit meh...Basically I run around trying to kills bears with a knife, which is pretty much what I did when playing Red Dead Redemption, except Red Dead Redemption was a lot more fun.

I am not much of a first person shooter to be fair.