I say unto you dudes...

Started by MR. CREEPER, April 11, 2011, 07:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR. CREEPER

and dudettes. I, yes me and , yet again, am looking for some tips for some music. I'm looking for some newer Southern heavy/hard rock to check out. Not so much Sludge, but some good rockin, good groovin bands. I know I'm a pain, but I need some advice. And not those Black Keys BS, etc please.

justinhedrick

haarp is some southern metal that i've gotten into recently. if you like metal, check them out?

MR. CREEPER

lowdaddy

might could is an obvious one. 

parasytic is another erik larson band.  i don't know much about them but i've listened to some samples online and it sounds pretty fucking great to me.
jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood.

grimniggzy

MR. CREEPER

Hey bro, what am I lookin' for here? Anything specific?

DoomRider

Check out http://ridewiththedevil.blogspot.com

Its mostly southern stoner kinda stuff. Check out Artimus Pyledriver, Aver, Daredevil, Red Fang, Red River Revival and Thunder Horse... EPICNESS! :)
Drop the guy an email and ask about his old band Motorcity Daredevils too. If you want southern rock you'll love them!

DoomRider

Oh, and Wo Fat too!... Awesome riffage! :)

deeprest

Backwoods Payback has a new record out you may like...

shameless plug

CanookieWookie

Thats a great record... shit hit the SS releases this year and you'll do fine.

lowdaddy

crimson electric.  i don't know what they're up to these days but they put out an ep awhile back that was really good.  also, king giant.

The Shocker

The Brought Low if for some fucking reason you haven't heard them.

MR. CREEPER

Gracias my friends. Yes, love the Brought Low, gotta check out Crimson Electric though.

Jesus Son

Sgt. Sunshine. mate.

ughhhhhh.....

the new Lo Pan is awesome
I've been known to like bands that sound a lot like Black Sabbath..

The Shocker

Quote from: Hellheart on September 28, 2011, 07:57:44 PM
Jackal

Do you mean Jackyl?  Or is there a southernish band named Jackal?

whoshotthefrog

If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

peoplething

Quote from: whoshotthefrog on October 03, 2011, 02:26:58 PM
The new Rwake fucking rules.

yep, this thing is fucking awesome. after the first listen my jaw was seriously on the floor.

goddamn it's good, whew
"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

SkybonE

Most people are like Slinky's:
pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs

The Shocker

whoshotthefrog

If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

Buena54

We should just about all Pay attention to the mali the personal proclaimed enforcer from the almighty legislation because he has the gods support him. Those are the law simply because they personal this discussion boards. We have no right whatsoever as the neighborhood. Whether or not the guidelines are silly as well as unreasonable. You have to abide by it. Since the gods said so. Perhaps in the event that these types of "gods" possess mind-sets somewhat wider after that their own rectum they would not be therefore full of SH This! But simply our luck! they don't. ACCEPT This as well as Move ahead.

Whenever mali the poor bit of junk e-mail. Comes to your thread, he or she can't afford your own items, therefore he spams concerning the rules. Yes we can't do 40item deals. but mule deals are of not a problem dickhead. Do you even understand the flaws in your guidelines? Yet a person stick on to it therefore tightly because that is prolly all you've got.

Term is mali's almighty test is last. Even if they are silly. we are just permitted to chuckle at him or her within secrecy or even risk getting prohibited.

lowdaddy

Quote from: Buena54 on December 05, 2011, 07:22:13 AM
We should just about all Pay attention to the mali the personal proclaimed enforcer from the almighty legislation because he has the gods support him. Those are the law simply because they personal this discussion boards. We have no right whatsoever as the neighborhood. Whether or not the guidelines are silly as well as unreasonable. You have to abide by it. Since the gods said so. Perhaps in the event that these types of "gods" possess mind-sets somewhat wider after that their own rectum they would not be therefore full of SH This! But simply our luck! they don't. ACCEPT This as well as Move ahead.

Whenever mali the poor bit of junk e-mail. Comes to your thread, he or she can't afford your own items, therefore he spams concerning the rules. Yes we can't do 40item deals. but mule deals are of not a problem dickhead. Do you even understand the flaws in your guidelines? Yet a person stick on to it therefore tightly because that is prolly all you've got.

Term is mali's almighty test is last. Even if they are silly. we are just permitted to chuckle at him or her within secrecy or even risk getting prohibited.

dinger????