Ocean - God's Clown

Started by CanookieWookie, April 30, 2012, 02:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanookieWookie

Pretty tight song. Hard prog?  Although I am not a huge prog fan, I can't get enough of this tune.  Anyone else have some good hard prog or just plain old prog obscurities that you'd like to share?

The Shocker

Will have to check out when I get home.  Haven't heard of them.

CanookieWookie

The album is good, not great.  However the song is fantastic..

GodShifter

I own it, but I can't remember anything about it at the moment.

The Shocker

Quote from: GodShifter on May 01, 2012, 01:11:15 PM

Is there anything you don't own?

CanookieWookie

He does seem to have every release there is, and of course has one cd that I am dying to get off of him  :)   

GodShifter

Quote from: The Shocker on May 01, 2012, 04:20:46 PM
Quote from: GodShifter on May 01, 2012, 01:11:15 PM

Is there anything you don't own?

Hah, I find things all the time that I should own, but don't. Hell, you guys have seen my collection on rym. It's far from being all inclusive. I do buy a lot of music, though. Too much, I'm afraid. I have hundreds of CDs and LPs I've never even opened! Still, with that said, my collection is only in the low 7000's (which is low compared to true music nuts). Probably the reason for that is I'm pretty particular in what I like. Much of the 'old school classic rock' stuff doesn't appeal to me outside of some Stones and so forth. (i.e. I'm not real down with The Beach Boys, The Monkees, much of The Beatles, The Band, blah blah blah).

And, yep, I still own that The Want CD, too, William. Play yer cards right, and I'll leave it to you in my will (no pun intended). har har.

CanookieWookie

Too long of a wait my friend.

sleestak

Man canookie, I ripped those the want CDs in flac for you back on the old board and I even scanned the inserts.  It's like you actually own them!  They're lossless mang!
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

GodShifter

Will wants the real thing.  :)

You never know with the wait, William ....

Sounds like you're set up, though, for now.

CanookieWookie

Quote from: sleestak on May 02, 2012, 11:45:12 PM
Man canookie, I ripped those the want CDs in flac for you back on the old board and I even scanned the inserts.  It's like you actually own them!  They're lossless mang!

Yes sir you did and I have them and many many thanks for that :) . But I need to have the cds.

I bought 5 O' Clock Orange, and NEED to OWN Acid Millennium.  It is like an obsession.