bitter

Don't get much better than that!
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

RacerX

Yep.

Simple, elegant, badass.
Livin' The Life.

Mr. Foxen

This thing has no side handles. Pretty inconvenient. XLR inputs too. And original dust cover. Aside from the black paint, is pretty tidy, all the corners and such. Guess two of those speakers are period replacements.

bitter

I don't mind a black tolex covered orange cab, but painting an orange cab black seems shameful.

The Shocker

grimniggzy

In honor of TV Yellow I bring you TV EYE

The Shocker

Those announcers are hilarious.

Lumpy

TV Yellow is one of my favorite colors for a guitar. Looks vintage right off the bat.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

clockwork green

The bridge pickup looks abnormally far from the bridge. Is that how it was in '61?
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

bitter

I noticed that earlier too. I guess people were shorter/smaller in the 1960's  ;D

mortlock

mustard yellow. nice score..

The Shocker

Thanks guys, I'm digging it.  Great tone, haven't found any fit/finish issues.  It needs a trip to Jake's to get sorted out, but I do that with every guitar I get.   

liquidsmoke

Behringer SF300 just ordered to mess around with and maybe get some early EW tones going for fun. If I hate it I won't be out much money. Never heard of this thing until today and the youtube clips sound just like the Boss unit.

Hemisaurus

Quote from: liquidsmoke on May 17, 2012, 03:19:20 AM
Behringer SF300 just ordered to mess around with and maybe get some early EW tones going for fun. If I hate it I won't be out much money. Never heard of this thing until today and the youtube clips sound just like the Boss unit.
How? I talk about it every chance I get. Hope you didn't pay more than $24 for it.

dunwichamps

Discö Rice

I really hope the "T.V." part of T.V. Yellow stands for "Twat Vibe".
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

mutantcolors

Uzala. They are from my hometown. The girl (Darcy) did my first ink way back when. Decent stuff, I wish their recordings sounded better.

Lumpy

TV yellow is what they devised for a light colored guitar that would show up okay on TV. Back in the day, with the early video technology, white guitars could bounce light into the cameras and cause a hot spot/flare on camera. If you've ever seen early black & white TV and there's a white-out onscreen, that's what they were trying to avoid. TV yellow guitars look "vintage" to me, without trying.

(They'd also spray shiny things with a dulling spray, for TV)
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

liquidsmoke

Quote from: Hemisaurus on May 17, 2012, 06:22:43 AM
Quote from: liquidsmoke on May 17, 2012, 03:19:20 AM
How? I talk about it every chance I get. Hope you didn't pay more than $24 for it.

I'm on here in spurts and don't read most of the threads. About $30 total with shipping on ebay which was about the best price I could find after searching the net for 5 minutes. Part of me wants to form an EW cover band although I don't really have time and part of me wants to just do a solo tune as low as possible Come/Dopethrone influenced project which is more likely but the main band comes first and this unit will not work for that. Too much info I know. At the very least it's a cheap pedal to fuck around with.

VOLVO)))

Im finna get a couple randoms for amusement.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Baltar

Not exactly "new" but definitely fixed and back in business.  One million thanks to Hemi!!!!!!! Always free haggis dinner waiting for you north of Toronto!!

Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

xayk

Quote from: dunwichamps on May 17, 2012, 09:49:37 PM

Well that's just a bundle of tremendous.  I see the legendary Tad Doyle also supports the OKW endeavor, which is superlatively badass.