Main Menu

New Gear Acquisitions

Started by Barnabas, December 19, 2010, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

The Shocker

The Shocker

Instant Dan

The other guy is a DAM Meathead Dark clone.

the diddler

Quote from: I,Galactus on September 06, 2012, 04:04:06 PM
Quote from: RacerX on September 06, 2012, 03:53:33 PM
There is a General Discussion Forum.

Most of us post our non-gear-related stupidity over there. Feel free.

Gear related query:  I've been considering ditching my Mark V and running my V-Twin into a rack power amp.  Is that going to turn me into a complete dick or were you always like this?

Applauded.

aowron

Quote from: The Shocker on September 06, 2012, 07:22:31 PM

Been really interested in one of those. Since the truss rod adjustment screw is at the back of the neck instead of near the head, I assume it's one of those Japs. How's the build quality?

The Shocker

Magnificent quality.  It blows the new Gibson LP I bought earlier in the year out of the water.

aowron

Quote from: The Shocker on September 08, 2012, 09:05:14 PM
Magnificent quality.  It blows the new Gibson LP I bought earlier in the year out of the water.

Ok, gotta get one of those. They started producing gen 2 in Mexico, so I guess I should get one before those Japs are sold out then.

The Shocker

I got a great deal on mine, $575 new. Maybe some places are blowing the old ones out?

Demon Lung

Off the advice of our good friend jake I have just purchased a pod xt. I know it's a small purchase but it's fucking awesome

aowron

Quote from: The Shocker on September 09, 2012, 09:14:18 AM
I got a great deal on mine, $575 new. Maybe some places are blowing the old ones out?

Bah, sucks to not live in the US when it comes to buying gear... costs ~785 USD when ordering it from Thomann (which is where it can be found to the lowest price). Ohh well, guess they will be around for quite another while considering that most retailers still are carrying them.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: Demon Lung on September 09, 2012, 09:27:22 AM
Off the advice of our good friend jake I have just purchased a pod xt. I know it's a small purchase but it's fucking awesome

Yep, awesome for home recording-deals.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

grimniggzy

bass sic

Just bought me a holy grail. No pics because you all know what they look like, and it won't be in my dirty fat hands till end of the week. Now my guitar skills will be epic.

The Shocker

Quote from: bass sic on September 10, 2012, 03:30:44 PM
Just bought me a holy grail. No pics because you all know what they look like, and it won't be in my dirty fat hands till end of the week. Now my guitar skills will be epic.

Interest piqued.

bass sic

dogfood

Got me wunuthem Line6 DL4 thingermadoodles (non keely modded...yet).  Now I needs me wunuthem swass army knife power supplies, you know the kind that has a many, many, many diffrnt things going on.
Problem solving whiskey!

The Shocker

Quote from: bass sic on September 10, 2012, 09:35:24 PM
Holy grail reverb pedal.

I need to read better.  I thought you said you found your holy grail.

Mr. Foxen

ryansummit

trade in progress:
that road case 2x12
pig ofo disnortion
purcahse randall switchmaster 150 off cl and pick it up(70 miles r.t.)

for an emperor 2x12(dark green)

James1214

just ordered a BYOC Classid Overdrive (TS808) kit and whipped it together, nice kit

have the BYOC mouse on the way... killer RAT clone

designing a paintjob for the outside, which is just a bare box now

2012-09-13_12-19-39_437 by JamesHeaphy, on Flickr

2012-09-13_12-20-32_156 by JamesHeaphy, on Flickr
words

zachoff

Not an incredible deal, but tonight I'm picking up an Ampeg SVT210HE and a SansAmp BDDI pedal for $300... Then it's time to sell my 2x15!

Lumpy

I'd say that's a square deal. Figure 125 for the pedal, 175 for the cab.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

The Riffer

Nice job James. I built a 808 w/ Ladgraff mods about 5 years ago,Seriously good sounding pedal, a dude heard it at a gig and I sold it for my cost to build it. Would definitely build another.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

ryansummit

"will work for gear"
just got a fuckload of patch cables(6"-35')
and an ibanez ad9 in a work trade
oh and a soldering iron finally