Main Menu

New Gear Acquisitions

Started by Barnabas, December 19, 2010, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Foxen

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

moose23

Mr. Foxen

Have bought fuckloads of combos of late. They seem to turn over easily. I hate them though. This run has made my rig piles spill into another room.

Jake

I made a mistake selling this guitar last year. I've since corrected it and she's back again.

poop.

The Shocker

Kudos.  I wanted to buy that back when you were selling it.  I wouldn't have sold it back...

Pissy

Jake, are the straps you put on those sexy bitches those new Fender throwbacks?  Looks good. Looks real good.
Vinyls.   deal.

clockwork green

Looks like a Souldier strap.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

Jake

Yeah, Souldiers. They's pricey, but I love em.
poop.

RAGER

Quote from: Jake on March 21, 2013, 07:40:13 PM
I made a mistake selling this guitar last year. I've since corrected it and she's back again.

I really really need an SBG
No Focus Pocus

Jake

Truth be told, I don't really care for them aesthetically. I mean, the finish and the woods are really nice. But the body contours are kinda bulbous and what I think are somewhat "inelegant." But mother of god, does this thing sound (and play) incredible.
poop.

dogfood

Quote from: Jake on March 21, 2013, 07:40:13 PM

When I was a wee lad the local guitar store stocked these.  I asked the guitar store owner (douchebag extrordinaire) about these guitars and he told me they were jazz guitars and I never really looked twice at them.  All us young idiots had eyes for the Westone Pointy Axes he carried.  Oh how time wounds.  BTW, beaut.
Problem solving whiskey!

Zero

Quote from: Jake on March 22, 2013, 11:45:33 AM
Truth be told, I don't really care for them aesthetically. I mean, the finish and the woods are really nice. But the body contours are kinda bulbous and what I think are somewhat "inelegant." But mother of god, does this thing sound (and play) incredible.

is that an '81?

I scored and '81 with that burst last year for $275. Original owner and all. I was giggling the whole way home. And yes, it plays fantastic! Love me some SBGs

Instant Dan

Still trying to dial this one in, so far so good. Liking it more than my OCD, though.

It's back.

baravettski

Man, that Yamaha is beauty.

jibberish

korg X50

$480. wasn't in immediate plans, but shit happens. open box on sale...

patch demo:

demo that sold me. It's in Russian, but who cares. The dude makes sounds, really nice sounds....

VOLVO)))

That dude's pretty awesome. I wish I was a decent piano player.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Corey Y

This just arrived last Friday, Eminence loaded Dually 2x15 from BNA Audio. I gave it a full volume test with a few different amps, it's loud as hell and packs a wallop. Can't wait to play a gig with it.

bbottom

It's been a long ass time coming but my brand new Orange rig has arrived.

I'm already thinking about adding another 1 15. I think that I have a real problem

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

MichaelZodiac

Nice! Be careful with that AD200, a buddy of mine was recording with Kurt Ballou and his AD200 blew up in the studio... Talk about bad timing.
"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

justinhedrick

Quote from: MichaelZodiac on April 04, 2013, 12:37:07 PM
Nice! Be careful with that AD200, a buddy of mine was recording with Kurt Ballou and his AD200 blew up in the studio... Talk about bad timing.

oh man. what's your buddy's band called? I am a fan of Ballou's production.

MichaelZodiac

Oathbreaker. Ballou mixed their previous album which they recorded over here, this time they flew to the States.
"To fully experience music is to experience the true inner self of a human being" -Pøde Jamick

Nolan

RAGER

Quote from: bbottom on April 04, 2013, 10:04:50 AM
It's been a long ass time coming but my brand new Orange rig has arrived.

I'm already thinking about adding another 1 15. I think that I have a real problem

Needs more cabs.
No Focus Pocus